Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Don Norman Obinna Replies Blackmailer Who Threatens To Leak His Nude Pictures - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Don Norman Obinna Replies Blackmailer Who Threatens To Leak His Nude Pictures (50324 Views)

Politician Blackmails Pregnant Woman With Nude Pictures For Refusing Him Sex / Philippines: Nigerian Man Arrested For Threatening To Leak Woman’s Nude Photos / Man Drugs Ex-girlfriend In Hotel, Upload Her Nude Pictures Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Norman Obinna Replies Blackmailer Who Threatens To Leak His Nude Pictures by frisky2good(m): 12:20pm On Nov 17, 2016
You don't need anyone to leak your nude pix. Just create a new account and upload them. No cucumbers pls.

Sempumping:
Please who wants my nude pictures embarassed embarassed

Na so Kim K and chidinma do blow

I must shine

Who knows dis man sef

1 Like

Re: Don Norman Obinna Replies Blackmailer Who Threatens To Leak His Nude Pictures by kuljustiz(f): 12:26pm On Nov 17, 2016
Who's gonna blackmail me?
Re: Don Norman Obinna Replies Blackmailer Who Threatens To Leak His Nude Pictures by Nightshift(m): 12:28pm On Nov 17, 2016
Enitona Hotel at Eziama GRA, Umungasi Aba is owned by Chief Augustine Nnamani, an Enugu State man from Amechi-Awknanaw.
It used to be a nice balling point for Enyimba yuppies in the 80s/90s. Enyimba n' Aba!!
Re: Don Norman Obinna Replies Blackmailer Who Threatens To Leak His Nude Pictures by Bujumbura(m): 12:34pm On Nov 17, 2016
desire222:
Is he saying that there is nothing like Enitona Hotel in Aba ? , Enitona Hotel is at Margaret Avenue Aba Owerri Road Aba. Seems there is more to this he is not telling us.
how much is the rooms and how strong are the beds
Re: Don Norman Obinna Replies Blackmailer Who Threatens To Leak His Nude Pictures by Johnsown1(m): 12:37pm On Nov 17, 2016
skedy1:
But they is actually enitonia hotel in aba...it's after Abia poly.
At the back of eco bank and tonimas fueling station
Re: Don Norman Obinna Replies Blackmailer Who Threatens To Leak His Nude Pictures by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 17, 2016
Hungry wolves everywhere
Re: Don Norman Obinna Replies Blackmailer Who Threatens To Leak His Nude Pictures by kinibigdeal(m): 12:41pm On Nov 17, 2016
Am thinking of exposing the nude picture of our presido if he failed to come up an economic policies
Re: Don Norman Obinna Replies Blackmailer Who Threatens To Leak His Nude Pictures by onatisi(m): 12:42pm On Nov 17, 2016
skedy1:
But they is actually enitonia hotel in aba...it's after Abia poly.
Don't mind the guy,he thinks he is smart. He is saying all these early so that Nigerians wont be surprised when they see his nude pixa
Re: Don Norman Obinna Replies Blackmailer Who Threatens To Leak His Nude Pictures by Trendirabingi: 12:45pm On Nov 17, 2016
haba, all dis girls 4 nairaland una don dey place the address and exact spot of the hotel already, undecided....some don give the very street wey e dey, even the sign board of the hotel fit no carry the perfect description wey some of una they throw here..some even know the size of the beds and how confortable e be.. .. lipsrsealed.....we throw handz 4 una o...
Re: Don Norman Obinna Replies Blackmailer Who Threatens To Leak His Nude Pictures by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 17, 2016
Sempumping:

I must shine

Who knows dis man sef

No need. just put 4 sexy nude pictures of yourself on your instagram page & tag Linda ikeji. Thats all. It's not as hard as you think.
Re: Don Norman Obinna Replies Blackmailer Who Threatens To Leak His Nude Pictures by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 17, 2016
frisky2good:
You don't need anyone to leak your nude pix. Just create a new account and upload them. No cucumbers pls.

Oh wow shocked ..thanks ,I 'll try carrot ,cucumber is now scarce sef embarassed ....what say u
Re: Don Norman Obinna Replies Blackmailer Who Threatens To Leak His Nude Pictures by Akinaukwa: 12:50pm On Nov 17, 2016
What is too big in exposing a man's nude pics, twill only show his kirirkiri and some ladies will rather go dying for it. Abeg forget the otule.
Re: Don Norman Obinna Replies Blackmailer Who Threatens To Leak His Nude Pictures by frisky2good(m): 1:08pm On Nov 17, 2016
Carrots are not bad if they are the right size but I think those silicone toys lipsrsealed that Cossy is always talking about are now available in Nigeria. They will look better in the pix than carrot, cassava or cucumber. Well, what do I know undecided

Sempumping:

Oh wow shocked ..thanks ,I 'll try carrot ,cucumber is now scarce sef embarassed ....what say u
Re: Don Norman Obinna Replies Blackmailer Who Threatens To Leak His Nude Pictures by maxzzo1(m): 1:08pm On Nov 17, 2016
Hmmmmm but why u say u no kno wey Enitona hotel dey
Re: Don Norman Obinna Replies Blackmailer Who Threatens To Leak His Nude Pictures by desire222(f): 1:14pm On Nov 17, 2016
Lol, why don't you find out by yourself. grin
Re: Don Norman Obinna Replies Blackmailer Who Threatens To Leak His Nude Pictures by napa: 1:14pm On Nov 17, 2016
The man dey prepare people's mind so that there won't be disappointments after the pictures are leaked.

1 Like

Re: Don Norman Obinna Replies Blackmailer Who Threatens To Leak His Nude Pictures by Remur(m): 1:33pm On Nov 17, 2016
Xmass is around the corner blackmallers every where make una jst jeje join MMM
Re: Don Norman Obinna Replies Blackmailer Who Threatens To Leak His Nude Pictures by onyxo76(m): 1:40pm On Nov 17, 2016
fine, we know the hotel exists...but did sleep with any woman there? that is the question we need to clarify.
Re: Don Norman Obinna Replies Blackmailer Who Threatens To Leak His Nude Pictures by coolsamba(m): 1:58pm On Nov 17, 2016
PaperLace:
Enitona hotel is in Aba.
Off PZ junction, on the same street with Tonimas, PZ Cussons, MTN B2B office... I can't remember the name of the street.
Eziama GRA

It's actually a hotspot for big shots. Their rooms are big and comfy too grin
So, it's possible he went there.
spotted
Re: Don Norman Obinna Replies Blackmailer Who Threatens To Leak His Nude Pictures by UjSizzle(f): 2:00pm On Nov 17, 2016
“See me see n*ude pictures ooh! Where is Enitona Hotels located in Aba? Abia and dirty politics, anyway I am still expecting his call. Aba kwa! Nna you gaffed no be small, If you no know where this is coming from, then you be learner. N10 million! Ebe kwanu ka odi? so get ready to feed your eyes with Don Norman nude pictures. Ochi ato gbuelem”

So sexy when I'm reading something and find Igbo inserted cheesy

1 Like

Re: Don Norman Obinna Replies Blackmailer Who Threatens To Leak His Nude Pictures by dayowunmi(m): 2:01pm On Nov 17, 2016
Who is this Don Norman sef? Is he the CAN president or PFN chairman? He's probably just one of the many advisers of the last governors of abia so what's the essence of his nude pics. All these nude pics crew sef, why would i pay you 10million for nude pics? Abeg release am. Police will arrest you for me free of charge.
Re: Don Norman Obinna Replies Blackmailer Who Threatens To Leak His Nude Pictures by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 17, 2016
coolsamba:
spotted

Wetin you dey spot dede?
Re: Don Norman Obinna Replies Blackmailer Who Threatens To Leak His Nude Pictures by Almand: 2:09pm On Nov 17, 2016
Sempumping:

I must shine

Who knows dis man sef
Chidinma is not managing her own well. If we had PR persons who know what their are doing, they will make millions for dem selves and chidinma
Re: Don Norman Obinna Replies Blackmailer Who Threatens To Leak His Nude Pictures by buffalowings: 2:10pm On Nov 17, 2016
Sempumping:

I must shine

Who knows dis man sef

Just pm me

Re: Don Norman Obinna Replies Blackmailer Who Threatens To Leak His Nude Pictures by buffalowings: 2:11pm On Nov 17, 2016
PaperLace:
Enitona hotel is in Aba.
Off PZ junction, on the same street with Tonimas, PZ Cussons, MTN B2B office... I can't remember the name of the street.
Eziama GRA

Re: Don Norman Obinna Replies Blackmailer Who Threatens To Leak His Nude Pictures by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 17, 2016
Almand:

Chidinma is not managing her own well. If we had PR persons who know what their are doing, they will make millions for dem selves and chidinma

True ooo....that's wat I thought when it all started
Re: Don Norman Obinna Replies Blackmailer Who Threatens To Leak His Nude Pictures by uzoexcel(m): 2:19pm On Nov 17, 2016
Good idea..coming clean is always the best..the shame may be there but at least u ll v rest of mind
selch:
This is funny, but the truth about blackmail is it never stops they would keep coming to ask for more and more until nothing is left, even if it ur nude or sex tape or u cheat on ur husband or wife, I think d best is come clean, d truth is better told by you than how d person trying to blackmail u would put it
Re: Don Norman Obinna Replies Blackmailer Who Threatens To Leak His Nude Pictures by ItzHoludex(m): 2:20pm On Nov 17, 2016
undecided
Re: Don Norman Obinna Replies Blackmailer Who Threatens To Leak His Nude Pictures by Sleekyshuga(f): 2:39pm On Nov 17, 2016
PaperLace:
Enitona hotel is in Aba.
Eziama GRA

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Don Norman Obinna Replies Blackmailer Who Threatens To Leak His Nude Pictures by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 17, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

undecided undecided undecided
That's the truth .
My hubby's office do host their parties there and they lodge them.
So, I know right wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldier Kills Fuel Station Attendant In Minna (Graphic) / 14-Year-Old Girl Chained Unclad By Her Parents For A Month Regains Freedom / Man Pretending To Be A Lady On Instagram Dupes 33 Men (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.