Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,990 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

My Problem With Bitcoins And Nairaex - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Problem With Bitcoins And Nairaex (1478 Views)

Nairaex Have Very Terrible Customer Care Agents! / I Have Not Yet Received My Money From Nairaex.com / Nairaex Scam Or Legit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Problem With Bitcoins And Nairaex by nonomirac(m): 7:08am On Nov 17, 2016
hi guys . i wasnt properly informed about nairaex . so i bought bitcoins worth 20k by transfer to the account stated by them . and waited for confirmation and got none.
when i finally read the FAQ , i quickly sent my screenshot but i dont have a govt issued id .
what do i do , or will my money be returned to me .
Re: My Problem With Bitcoins And Nairaex by NairaExsupport: 7:24am On Nov 17, 2016
nonomirac:
hi guys . i wasnt properly informed about nairaex . so i bought bitcoins worth 20k by transfer to the account stated by them . and waited for confirmation and got none.
when i finally read the FAQ , i quickly sent my screenshot but i dont have a govt issued id .
what do i do , or will my money be returned to me .

Have you opened a ticket with us regarding this issue? Email hello @ nairaex.com
Re: My Problem With Bitcoins And Nairaex by nonomirac(m): 9:12am On Nov 17, 2016
this happened yesterday , i sent you the verification this morning (the screenshot) .
i dont kno wat to do next .
advice plz
Re: My Problem With Bitcoins And Nairaex by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 17, 2016
U don't need any verification, just send a screen shot to their email, there will transfer ur bitcoin to u, I used their service last week
Re: My Problem With Bitcoins And Nairaex by FunnyDude(m): 10:19am On Nov 17, 2016
NairaExsupport:

Have you opened a ticket with us regarding this issue? Email hello @ nairaex.com
how much are u selling ur bitcoin as per dollar?
Re: My Problem With Bitcoins And Nairaex by NairaExsupport: 12:09pm On Nov 17, 2016
FunnyDude:

how much are u selling ur bitcoin as per dollar?

There is a rate calculator on the website homepage and account dashboard. Kindly visit www.nairaex.com

(1) (Reply)

N3.8m annual returns! 2nos 3 Bedroom Bungalow Off Bode Thomas Surulere / Pi Network (π): Mine Pi Now, Mainnet Is Live And KYC Is Ongoing / MERISTEM Diaspora Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.