Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Jim Iyke Shows Off His New Look - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Shows Off His New Look (49310 Views)

Jim Iyke's Son, JJ, Rocks His Shades In New Photo / Mr Taxi Owners Vs Jim Iyke: Egor Efiok Urges Nigerians To Boycott App / Jim Iyke Disgraced By Mr Taxi Company He Claims To Be “CEO” Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His New Look by Lilimax(f): 10:40am On Nov 17, 2016
alanposh:

asaaaa kedukwanu... onwegokwa ife iriri
O di mma!
Onwebekwa ife m riri o nwanne mmadu.
Buhari Change na-agbawa mmadu onu. embarassed
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His New Look by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 17, 2016
ProfTea10:
Pussysmasher, the same person behind the monikers:
UrennaNkoli
SkinnyDude
HitlerGaddafi
Aeroflyer
xbabangida
PapaChukwudi
faran0
etc...

The number one troll on Nairaland.

Please come and see this!
Oh now I can see you are a jobless kid who unfortunately is not so smart. I have dug into what must have made a moniker proftea rise all of a sudden again from nowhere making ridiculous claims after he has taken some weeks off. Now I can conclude you are nursing a recent grudge again. You had a beef with that sister yesterday after she told you to continue your HIV test. Looking for what to bring her down with, you dragged her image into Google image search to find out if she was legit but unfortunately for you, you found nothing and wasn't satisfied so you resulted in digging up an old post of hers to discredit her and insulted her sister. Its obvious she reported you to the mods because that post has been deleted. Its also obvious you were banned because you've been unable to comment with that account since then. On this forum, you cant deal with smart people because you don't know who is who. You might be talking to an FBI agent or NSA M17. As far as I'm concerned, you are magicminister. I am using my rickety phone to type now. When I get my laptop soon, I will table your matter on that ashawo thread and table your matter before them. God will continue to punish you if you keep disturbing me you gay. I will personally chase you out of this forum. Shebi your are trying to be stubborn, I'll teach you how to be over stubborn.

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His New Look by Mydappy: 10:48am On Nov 17, 2016
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His New Look by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 17, 2016
he looks like tuface elder brother from another mother
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His New Look by aviazuva: 10:56am On Nov 17, 2016
Ogbanje dey worry this ma guy iyke
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His New Look by holyfather(m): 11:07am On Nov 17, 2016
Realhommie:
What's "Isi Nkwicha"....
You have to spell it correctly first, hommie.
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His New Look by sukkottt: 11:15am On Nov 17, 2016
make thunder faya jim iyke. beardgang4life
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His New Look by Realhommie(m): 11:18am On Nov 17, 2016
holyfather:

You have to spell it correctly first, hommie.
Oh sorry, that was a typo.. "Isi Nkwocha" i meant.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His New Look by Aeroflyer: 12:13pm On Nov 17, 2016
PussySmasher:

Oh now I can see you are a jobless kid who unfortunately is not so smart. I have dug into what must have made a moniker proftea rise all of a sudden again from nowhere making ridiculous claims after he has taken some weeks off. Now I can conclude you are nursing a recent grudge again. You had a beef with that sister yesterday after she told you to continue your HIV test. Looking for what to bring her down with, you dragged her image into Google image search to find out if she was legit but unfortunately for you, you found nothing and wasn't satisfied so you resulted in digging up an old post of hers to discredit her and insulted her sister. Its obvious she reported you to the mods because that post has been deleted. Its also obvious you were banned because you've been unable to comment with that account since then. On this forum, you cant deal with smart people because you don't know who is who. You might be talking to an FBI agent or NSA M17. As far as I'm concerned, you are magicminister. I am using my rickety phone to type now. When I get my laptop soon, I will table your matter on that ashawo thread and table your matter before them. God will continue to punish you if you keep disturbing me you gay. I will personally chase you out of this forum. Shebi your are trying to be stubborn, I'll teach you how to be over stubborn.
Dude is so boastful and foolish. I have solid evidence he's one and the same person. I'm a computer expert and I tried rooting his IP address and there were similarities. I dont want to derail that thread that's why I'm keeping my cool for now but I'm waiting for the perfect moment to render my anger on him. He brags he's a professor of chemistry with proftea. I also have loads of screenshot of him bragging about little things like money and girls with his magicminister moniker. grin you see the moniker can change but the psychology can neva change. The first proftea account he created seeking for ridiculous advice. He made sure he acknowledge his alternate moniker magicminister first. Ftboy and poweredcom have warned him severally. He's such a collosal fool unfortunately, he's also an old troll called icebeatz. angry
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His New Look by Greedgod: 1:08pm On Nov 17, 2016
confusion......

anam ekele onye nweanyi maka otuu OSI nye ufodu ndi mmadu ako Na uche Na ogwugwu oge a....

kedu ka ozi si metuta prize otu iko rice?

ma onye ezigbo agu Ji aka ga Na esoghari news maka celebrities...

ka onye nweanyi nye onye deputara ozi a uche Na aha jesus
Biafra boy if the story was in 'yoruba' will you be able to comment in a language only u and ur people understand ?
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His New Look by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 17, 2016
Aeroflyer:

Dude is so boastful and foolish. I have solid evidence he's one and the same person. I'm a computer expert and I tried rooting his IP address and there were similarities. I dont want to derail that thread that's why I'm keeping my cool for now but I'm waiting for the perfect moment to render my anger on him. He brags he's a professor of chemistry with proftea. I also have loads of screenshot of him bragging about little things like money and girls with his magicminister moniker. grin you see the moniker can change but the psychology can neva change. The first proftea account he created seeking for ridiculous advice. He made sure he acknowledge his alternate moniker magicminister first. Ftboy and poweredcom have warned him severally. He's such a collosal fool unfortunately, he's also an old troll called icebeatz. angry
Not only icebeat. The kid also maintains a load of other monikers on this forum. I will post their links later. The first day he was claiming I was vanquay and you, the first support he got was from his alternate moniker proftea. He tried to maneuver his way by being foolish thinking he was smart. He foolishly discredited his magicminister moniker by claiming he said something which wasn't in his post and therefore calling himself a liar of nairaland. You can see he is psychologically unstable. Ever since then, the fool refused to get support and up till date he uses his proftea account to support himself ... Recently using proftea10 and proftea12 that has been low key for long to continue living his wasted life just the same day his magicminister moniker was banned. Foolishly for him , the first person he attacked yesterday with his prof moniker was that innocent lady which clearly shows he's nursing grudges from his magicminister moniker that was banned..what a wasted life. I have loads of evidence, links and referrals and photos. I have kept a low profile on that thread after the kid decided to drag my name to mud but if he continues to quote me and blackmail me and make ridiculous claims, I will spam the whole of that ahshawo thread and every single section and forum of nairaland with it. Until una see pussysmasher500 before you know say I'm the definition of madness.
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His New Look by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 17, 2016
Lilimax:
O di mma! Onwebekwa ife m riri o nwanne mmadu. Buhari Change na-agbawa mmadu onu. embarassed

NNE. chooo something rie maka ndu GI!!
okwu buhari di Na table onye nweanyi..
Na aka Nike ozoooo,ikwekwara ike baaaa obubu onu maka Na Jesus mere ya
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His New Look by Hanendez(m): 2:01pm On Nov 17, 2016
klassykute:
jesus Christ.... is dat head
Do not take the name of the LORD in vain. Exodus 20:7
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His New Look by holyfather(m): 2:45pm On Nov 17, 2016
Realhommie:
Oh sorry, that was a typo.. "Isi Nkwocha" i meant.
Lol
Don't mind me cheesy
It's an Igbo word for "bald".
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His New Look by Realhommie(m): 3:15pm On Nov 17, 2016
holyfather:
Lol Don't mind me cheesy It's an Igbo word for "bald".
Lolz... I see.

Tanx

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His New Look by Gesd(m): 3:16pm On Nov 17, 2016
klassykute:
jesus Christ.... is dat head
#No is headache
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His New Look by Alvin007: 4:38pm On Nov 17, 2016
What's scary about his beards? ..mtcheww. #publicity stunts. undecided
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His New Look by Vivvvy1(f): 4:40pm On Nov 17, 2016
alanposh:
confusion......

anam ekele onye nweanyi maka otuu OSI nye ufodu ndi mmadu ako Na uche Na ogwugwu oge a....

kedu ka ozi si metuta prize otu iko rice?

ma onye ezigbo agu Ji aka ga Na esoghari news maka celebrities...

ka onye nweanyi nye onye deputara ozi a uche Na aha jesus

Now, this got me cracking
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His New Look by Yeligray(m): 5:08pm On Nov 17, 2016
Jim iyke my man. The industry is lacking alot come back
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off His New Look by eepeepook: 7:46am On Jun 24, 2023
What am I supposed to notice?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Step Out In Style (photos) / Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Read This Before You Get Emotional / FINALLY: [photo] Wizkid And Jude Okoye Wants You To See Their Illuminati Sign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.