Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Very Affordable CCNA And Windows Server Training - December 2016 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Very Affordable CCNA And Windows Server Training - December 2016 (708 Views)

Lady Fixes PVC Ceiling And Windows For A Living (Photos) / ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result / Fayose Gives Kia Cerato To Bamisile Lucy, Ekiti Best Civil Servant, 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Affordable CCNA And Windows Server Training - December 2016 by seunbobo: 8:42am On Nov 17, 2016
Come now and Register for the upcoming CCNA and Windows Server Training Coming up in December 2016. It is going to be mind blowing because i will be bringing my industry experience into play. along with my partners. Videos, nuggets, textbooks and other relevant materials will also be available to ensure you are grounded in Networking, Systems and Servers. You cannot afford to miss this opportunity

We will also see to it that every registered candidate passes his/her exams

Come one, call all...

All interested persons should email kd_segun@yahoo.com
Re: Very Affordable CCNA And Windows Server Training - December 2016 by seunbobo: 1:23pm On Nov 30, 2016
Registration in Progress......
Re: Very Affordable CCNA And Windows Server Training - December 2016 by yinkus8701(m): 5:53pm On Jun 02, 2018
Do you still offer this training.
Re: Very Affordable CCNA And Windows Server Training - December 2016 by aliyuthayo(m): 1:44pm On Jun 03, 2018
Register your CCNA R&S Training with us and get 60% Discount on your EXAM.

Re: Very Affordable CCNA And Windows Server Training - December 2016 by seunbobo: 11:42am On Jun 27, 2020
yinkus8701:
Do you still offer this training.

Yes I do..

(1) (Reply)

Updated List: Top Highest Paying Tech Skills With No Certifications Required! / 8 Fresh Vacancies At The Nigerian Army Military Hospitals / David Chisomeje: My Blogging And Hustling Story [episode 1]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.