Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Spdc Stop Killing Our Kids And The Unborn Generation - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Spdc Stop Killing Our Kids And The Unborn Generation (484 Views)

Stop AFRICOM! US Military Is Killing Our Brothers And Sisters! / Film Producer Poisons His Lover, Killing Her Unborn Baby (Lhoto) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spdc Stop Killing Our Kids And The Unborn Generation by 105africa: 10:18am On Nov 17, 2016
Niger Delta over the last decade has suffered environmental crises on a large scale and as a result of this, effected communities has witnessed slow economic growth. Social media Activist and also SSA to the governor of Rivers State on New Media Marshal Obuzor this morning posted a story on facebook written by Hon. Sodaguwo A Festus-Omoni and he spills it below…

It is with pain and tears in my heart I write this piece, just a few days back I went to see for myself the disaster caused by crude oil at Ekole creek in Ogbia Bayelsa state.

This spill was from a Shell pipeline that is 42 years old, the lifespan of every pipeline is 20 years and the blatant neglect of this fact has brought untold hardship on the people of Otuokpoti and Agbura communities of Bayelsa state.

What you see vividly in these picture are kids scooping crude oil filled water, the drinking water is polluted, I could barely stand for long as the strong pungent smell of chemicals in the air made breathing difficult.

This spill which happened on the 27th of October 2016 was caused by sheer carelessness on the side of SPDC, and my people now suffer untold hardship from strange sicknesses and diseases.

Read more here: http://www.105africa.net/spdc-stop-killing-kids-unborn-generation-hon-sodaguwo-festus-omoni/

(1) (Reply)

Thieves Spit On Their Victims Before Robbing Them / Man Kills Brother, On The Run / Breaking: Union Bank Futminna Branch Burgled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.