Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Super Eagles Players Donate N1m To Akpeyi, Echiejile Weddings - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Players Donate N1m To Akpeyi, Echiejile Weddings (29335 Views)

Elderson Echiejile Celebrates His Wife, Oghenevwemo Ziregbe On Her Birthday / Elderson Echiejile Marries Oghenevwemo Ziregbe (Wedding Photos) / Photos From Footballer Emmanuel Echiejile's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Eagles Players Donate N1m To Akpeyi, Echiejile Weddings by 247frolicboss(m): 12:02pm On Nov 17, 2016
Super Eagles players have shown solidarity with two of their team-mates, by donating over N1million to the upcoming weddings of defender Elderson Echiejile and goalkeeper Daniel Akpeyi.

The two players started in the 3-1 win over Algeria last weekend, in a 2018 World Cup qualifying fixture.

They were all paid N350,000 each as camp allowance after the game and the players decided to donate N50,000 each to Echiejile and Akpeyi.

Akpeyi’s wedding will hold on December 29 in Abiriba, Abia State, while Echiejile will walk down the aisle on December 30 in Warri, Delta State.

They will be the latest Nigeria internationals to get hitched, after midfielder Ogenyi Onazi, who got married earlier in the year.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/11/super-eagles-players-donate-n1m-to.html

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players Donate N1m To Akpeyi, Echiejile Weddings by seunlayi(m): 12:03pm On Nov 17, 2016
THIS IS Brotherly CARES, Lailai let us imbibe this on nairaland, let it begins with you. Oya, share new something.....

Oh! You have me ftc

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Players Donate N1m To Akpeyi, Echiejile Weddings by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 17, 2016

Afonjas and zombies will not be happy about this

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Players Donate N1m To Akpeyi, Echiejile Weddings by Icecomrade: 1:55pm On Nov 17, 2016

Some babes on Nairaland wishing they were the prospective brides to these two Nigerian stars.

If think this is a joke, post the pictures of the couples and you will see big time beef.

Small change from the boys

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Players Donate N1m To Akpeyi, Echiejile Weddings by henrydadon(m): 1:56pm On Nov 17, 2016
grin

i was expecting something like 5 million at least..

because i know how much these guy dey earn abroad nah..

that 1millon fit be mikel fuel money per week

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Super Eagles Players Donate N1m To Akpeyi, Echiejile Weddings by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 17, 2016
tongue

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players Donate N1m To Akpeyi, Echiejile Weddings by Obiwannn: 1:56pm On Nov 17, 2016
Dem try
Re: Super Eagles Players Donate N1m To Akpeyi, Echiejile Weddings by EKLE: 1:57pm On Nov 17, 2016
Wetin 1 million wan do?

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players Donate N1m To Akpeyi, Echiejile Weddings by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 17, 2016
A good gesture
Re: Super Eagles Players Donate N1m To Akpeyi, Echiejile Weddings by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 17, 2016
Icecomrade:

That's the absolute truth

1 million cannot even feed a dog for 2 months

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players Donate N1m To Akpeyi, Echiejile Weddings by Araoluwa005(m): 1:57pm On Nov 17, 2016
good one

3 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players Donate N1m To Akpeyi, Echiejile Weddings by Obiwannn: 1:57pm On Nov 17, 2016
Icecomrade:
how much have you donated to someone for a wedding before?

13 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players Donate N1m To Akpeyi, Echiejile Weddings by Adaahjacob(m): 1:59pm On Nov 17, 2016
henrydadon:
grin

i swear brossss, same thing here oooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Players Donate N1m To Akpeyi, Echiejile Weddings by AlexCk: 1:59pm On Nov 17, 2016
Brothers in arm
Re: Super Eagles Players Donate N1m To Akpeyi, Echiejile Weddings by Lanre4uonly(m): 2:00pm On Nov 17, 2016
That's good. Happy married life to the guys.
Re: Super Eagles Players Donate N1m To Akpeyi, Echiejile Weddings by dpete1: 2:01pm On Nov 17, 2016
undecided
EKLE:
Wetin 1 million wan do?

Abeg send me 1k,

13 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players Donate N1m To Akpeyi, Echiejile Weddings by wizkidblogger(f): 2:02pm On Nov 17, 2016
Not bad
Re: Super Eagles Players Donate N1m To Akpeyi, Echiejile Weddings by airminem(f): 2:03pm On Nov 17, 2016
Less Than One Million Would Have Made More Sense If The Eagles Ever Thot The IDPs Camp Direction.
Re: Super Eagles Players Donate N1m To Akpeyi, Echiejile Weddings by Dilidee(m): 2:04pm On Nov 17, 2016
henrydadon:
grin

U can still pick up d wedding bills n fund it ol alone..d op stated over #1m was contributed..abi u de sick s eye

4 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players Donate N1m To Akpeyi, Echiejile Weddings by esuLAAROYE(m): 2:04pm On Nov 17, 2016
Thanks to Our boys
Re: Super Eagles Players Donate N1m To Akpeyi, Echiejile Weddings by Dilidee(m): 2:07pm On Nov 17, 2016
dpete1:
undecided

Abeg send me 1k,

Ah de tell u ma guy make him transfer 2h call card 1st b4 im go fit aford 2 snd 1k.
Re: Super Eagles Players Donate N1m To Akpeyi, Echiejile Weddings by osemoses1234(m): 2:07pm On Nov 17, 2016
Who dem epp abeg make I go find how I go take chop nite food
Re: Super Eagles Players Donate N1m To Akpeyi, Echiejile Weddings by skoriba: 2:08pm On Nov 17, 2016
EKLE:
Wetin 1 million wan do?
Are you married and if YES how much did u spent during your wedding??

Thank God for everything man!!!
Re: Super Eagles Players Donate N1m To Akpeyi, Echiejile Weddings by oruma19: 2:11pm On Nov 17, 2016
Chaiiii,at last u unban me. I tink say u wan kukuma excommunicate me from nairaland na. Meanwhile lalasticlala has to tell me my offence to have been banned for almost 3 weeks. Congrats to echiehile and akpeyi
Re: Super Eagles Players Donate N1m To Akpeyi, Echiejile Weddings by dejavubobo1(m): 2:12pm On Nov 17, 2016
seunlayi:
THIS IS BROTHERLY
good one from them, the support ll bring more commitment
Re: Super Eagles Players Donate N1m To Akpeyi, Echiejile Weddings by Kingdov(m): 2:12pm On Nov 17, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

Afonjas and zombies will not be happy about this

please nairalanders we need to also donate so that we can buy brain for diz our brother

8 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Players Donate N1m To Akpeyi, Echiejile Weddings by Jackpotbet: 2:17pm On Nov 17, 2016
Not like they need it though....
Re: Super Eagles Players Donate N1m To Akpeyi, Echiejile Weddings by Bujumbura(m): 2:18pm On Nov 17, 2016
airminem:
Less Than One Million Would Have Made More Sense If The Eagles Ever Thot The IDPs Camp Direction.
How many people donated to the igbos after the war? The north should sort their problems out

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players Donate N1m To Akpeyi, Echiejile Weddings by XaintJoel20: 2:18pm On Nov 17, 2016
I also need handsome donations to start a business..

Super Eagles and federal government do the needful.
Re: Super Eagles Players Donate N1m To Akpeyi, Echiejile Weddings by jerryfisher(m): 2:20pm On Nov 17, 2016
Soft boiz

(1) (2) (Reply)

Full List Of The 24 Countries That Qualified For 2023 AFCON / Alex Iwobi, His Sister And Parents In Family Photo / Luton Will Need To Spend $10M To Bring Their Kenilworth Rd Up To PL Standards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.