Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,997 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

IMSU Student Arrested For Arranging Her Own Kidnap To Extort Her Parents (pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / IMSU Student Arrested For Arranging Her Own Kidnap To Extort Her Parents (pic) (34969 Views)

Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her / Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) / IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

IMSU Student Arrested For Arranging Her Own Kidnap To Extort Her Parents (pic) by Islie: 1:02pm On Nov 17, 2016
IMSU Student Arrested for Arranging Her Own Kidnap in Order to Extort N6m From Her Parents

A female student of IMSU tried to punish her allegedly stingy and rich parents by extorting money from them after she planned her own kidnap.

The command paraded a female student of Imo State University for allegedly arranging her kidnap, to extort money from her family.

The suspect, who gave her name to the police as Chinwendu Udensi, however, told reporters that she is Miss Jennet Okoro. She said she is from Imo State.

Also paraded were the three men that perfected the plan. Thirty-three other suspects were also paraded for offences ranging from cultism to robbery, car snatching, kidnapping, among others.

The police commissioner said Miss Udensi plotted her kidnap and demanded N6 million ransom from her parents.

He said she was, however, exposed when she sent one of her accomplices to pick the ransom on Obiri Ikerre flyover at Obio/Akpor.

Odesanya said: “On November 6 about 4pm, Chinwendu Udensi, a female student of Imo State University, was kidnapped by gunmen in Imo State.

“The kidnappers called and demanded N6million ransom. Men of the Inspector-General of Police (IGP) Monitoring Unit led by Ben Igweh set a bait for them and as they went to pick the money on Obiri Ikwerre flyover in company of the victim, they were arrested.

“It was later discovered that the victim connived with them and arranged her kidnap to extort money from her parents.”

In an interview with reporters, the suspect, who claimed to be a student of of Abia State University, Uturu Okigwe in Abia State admitted the crime.

She said she did it to get money from her wealthy but stingy father.

Her words: “Nothing much happened. I wanted to collect money from my family, so I faked my kidnap. I did it to continue my schooling.”

Asked if her parents did not take care of her, she answered in the affirmative.

Regretting her action, Chinwendu said: “I’m not happy about my present condition because I never thought it will be like this.

“I sincerely apologise to my family for the trauma I might have caused them in a bid to extort money from them for my project and other requirements. To my friends out there, my advice is that they should not involve themselves in such a crime.”

Also paraded was the suspected killer of a Divisional Police Officer (DPO) in Port Harcourt.

The suspect, Jon Ihejekwu, a dealer in Almaco doors and windows, said his gang killed the police officer for attempting to prevent them from escaping with a stolen vehicle.

The police boss said 25 suspected kidnappers have been arraigned.

http://thenationonlineng.net/police-hand-recovered-vessel-owner/

Pic: Chinwendu paraded with other criminals in Rivers state

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Arranging Her Own Kidnap To Extort Her Parents (pic) by madridguy(m): 1:15pm On Nov 17, 2016
SMH for the stupid girl.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Arranging Her Own Kidnap To Extort Her Parents (pic) by dre11(m): 1:16pm On Nov 17, 2016
This stupid girl just allowed the father every opportunity to disowned her....

Her greediness have caused all this

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Arranging Her Own Kidnap To Extort Her Parents (pic) by Young03(m): 1:17pm On Nov 17, 2016
see as she take land those guyz for trouble

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Arranging Her Own Kidnap To Extort Her Parents (pic) by lonelydora: 4:11pm On Nov 17, 2016
I thought Rhythm FM said she in Abia State University?

The girl was very bold narrating the story.

1 Like

Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Arranging Her Own Kidnap To Extort Her Parents (pic) by TINALETC3(f): 4:12pm On Nov 17, 2016
Nawaooo

11 Likes

Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Arranging Her Own Kidnap To Extort Her Parents (pic) by veekid(m): 4:12pm On Nov 17, 2016
End time shild

4 Likes

Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Arranging Her Own Kidnap To Extort Her Parents (pic) by holysainbj(m): 4:12pm On Nov 17, 2016
what a daughter grin

But why would d father allow her pictures be taken and passed around in social media? is it he doesn't love her or what?! because its still his name and family's he's tarnishing

2 Likes

Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Arranging Her Own Kidnap To Extort Her Parents (pic) by Berrypie(f): 4:13pm On Nov 17, 2016
Such a disgraceful act.
Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Arranging Her Own Kidnap To Extort Her Parents (pic) by sonssyo: 4:13pm On Nov 17, 2016
yeye girl,see your face,u go worse pass your stingy father self cool

2 Likes

Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Arranging Her Own Kidnap To Extort Her Parents (pic) by promisechild(m): 4:13pm On Nov 17, 2016
F
Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Arranging Her Own Kidnap To Extort Her Parents (pic) by twentyk(m): 4:14pm On Nov 17, 2016
wahray omo Igbo

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Arranging Her Own Kidnap To Extort Her Parents (pic) by donfemo(m): 4:14pm On Nov 17, 2016
Wealthy but stingy father? she wants millions and don't want to work for it. Your father worked for his wealth however, you inherit real estate when you stay in line. Sad you were in a hurry.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Arranging Her Own Kidnap To Extort Her Parents (pic) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 17, 2016
Wawu... Shild of the World. She haff spoil to the core

6 Likes

Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Arranging Her Own Kidnap To Extort Her Parents (pic) by CXLVII: 4:15pm On Nov 17, 2016
All this Middle-East girls sha!

20 Likes

Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Arranging Her Own Kidnap To Extort Her Parents (pic) by Elchappo: 4:15pm On Nov 17, 2016
The parent must be real AKA GUM
Any which way, it do-dont konsign me.
Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Arranging Her Own Kidnap To Extort Her Parents (pic) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 17, 2016
ok
Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Arranging Her Own Kidnap To Extort Her Parents (pic) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 17, 2016
grin ur pikin go do like dat for u oo
Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Arranging Her Own Kidnap To Extort Her Parents (pic) by Pennywise(m): 4:16pm On Nov 17, 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Arranging Her Own Kidnap To Extort Her Parents (pic) by Peacetemi: 4:17pm On Nov 17, 2016

2 Likes

Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Arranging Her Own Kidnap To Extort Her Parents (pic) by Stanleywaxy(m): 4:17pm On Nov 17, 2016
undecided
End time daughter
Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Arranging Her Own Kidnap To Extort Her Parents (pic) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 17, 2016
Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Arranging Her Own Kidnap To Extort Her Parents (pic) by Inspectahdeck(m): 4:17pm On Nov 17, 2016
Greedy girl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Arranging Her Own Kidnap To Extort Her Parents (pic) by EagleScribes: 4:18pm On Nov 17, 2016
NCAN People where una dey? Recession don dey affect some people brain like those guys. Smh

2 Likes

Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Arranging Her Own Kidnap To Extort Her Parents (pic) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 17, 2016
D girl doesn't even look like a daughter of a rich man...
Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Arranging Her Own Kidnap To Extort Her Parents (pic) by icebird25(m): 4:18pm On Nov 17, 2016
buhari recession don reach the girl side, she gat no choice
Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Arranging Her Own Kidnap To Extort Her Parents (pic) by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 4:19pm On Nov 17, 2016
Omo ale re o!

1 Like

Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Arranging Her Own Kidnap To Extort Her Parents (pic) by Nathdoug(m): 4:19pm On Nov 17, 2016
Mtchewwwww

Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Arranging Her Own Kidnap To Extort Her Parents (pic) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 17, 2016
Where is NCAN when we need them?

2 Likes

Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Arranging Her Own Kidnap To Extort Her Parents (pic) by Elcapo(m): 4:20pm On Nov 17, 2016
Congratulations you just got yourself played grin grin grin
Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Arranging Her Own Kidnap To Extort Her Parents (pic) by vicola0281: 4:20pm On Nov 17, 2016
afonjaas come nf laf at d stupidity of ur Igbo brodas oooo r

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CCTV Captures A Boy Stealing An Iphone At Shop In Computer Village (Video) / Checkout The Nicest Thief In Aba / Butcher Caught Robbing Drunk Night Clubbers In Ikeja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.