Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,043 members, 7,956,887 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:33 PM

How To Start-up Genuine Investment With Just 1000ngn - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Start-up Genuine Investment With Just 1000ngn (456 Views)

Need A Good And Genuine Investment,capital 3.5million / What Genuine Investment Can I Possibly Do With This Amount. / Help!!! Anybody With Any Genuine Investment That Pays...plz Hook Up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start-up Genuine Investment With Just 1000ngn by mcrol(m): 1:12pm On Nov 17, 2016
You know what?
if whatever your are doing isn't bringing in money in one way or the other people will still assume you don't know what you are doing. The story of a fulfilled life can never be completed without MONEY being mentioned
Even if 'u no go school,' at least try to be financially educated
Even with #1,000 u can make 1million before January. Yes! u heard me well. You can ASKmeHow

I'll be holding a whatsapp group presentation tonight by 8pm... YouAreInvited

"Recession ain't a good the cause of your cashlessness, your attitude towards opportunities just needs to be checked---" Ambassador Chris

I greet you all

Join us through this link
https:///7McDM4dJyIe5YYWjUUafQK

/7McDM4dJyIe5YYWjUUafQK

08039333615 whatsapp/SMS/call

(1) (Reply)

Are You Looking At Investing In Farming . / The Latest Investment Platform: Only #12,500 / Epic Response From A Nairalander On MMM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.