Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,670 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Mother Beat Hell Out Of Child For Tweaking On Fb (watch Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Beat Hell Out Of Child For Tweaking On Fb (watch Video) (718 Views)

Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State / Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. / Pastor Tony Obo Arrested In Calabar For Killing A Child For Ritual (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mother Beat Hell Out Of Child For Tweaking On Fb (watch Video) by angelaolezz(f): 1:13pm On Nov 17, 2016
HONESTLY SPEAKING THIS MOM IS SO F”CKING HARD GIVING HER LOVELY CHILD THE EDUCATION OF HER LIFE FOR TWEAK ON FACEBOOT JUST TO GET MORE LIKE SHE CHOP EBATI ......................... MAYBE ALL PARENT SHOULD LEARN I BET SHE WOULDN’T DO THAT AGAIN BYE BYEE TO TWEAKING OF MY FACEBOOK PROFILE BEFORE I COLLECT MY OWN…

WATCH AND VIDEO HERE: >>>>> http://www.globalgists.info/facebook-tweak-mother-beat-hell-out-of-child-for-tweaking-on-fb-video/

(1) (Reply)

What Really Happened: Beaten And Burnt Alive For Stealing A Phone Not Garri / I Killed My Mother Because She Demanded Sex – 33-year-old Man (picture) / Graphic Scenes From Adamawa Multiple Bomb Blast Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.