Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,315 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Falconets Of Nigeria Enjoying Egusi And Eba After Canada Win - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Falconets Of Nigeria Enjoying Egusi And Eba After Canada Win (37009 Views)

Falconets break 12-year jinx to win Africa Games, defeat Cameroon on penalties / Super Falconets Defeats Basetsana In South Africa (Video). / "Falconets Played Japan Without Underwear" - Brila FM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falconets Of Nigeria Enjoying Egusi And Eba After Canada Win by modsRbastard: 5:29pm On Nov 17, 2016
kindklemz:
Serious.
I remember last year in Dubai when we decided to go the way of Nigerian food. OMO,the ogbono smell no allow oyibo stay for dinning room. They had to banish us to our hotel rooms.

Lwkmd.... You kidding right!
Re: Falconets Of Nigeria Enjoying Egusi And Eba After Canada Win by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 17, 2016
yedidiah:
that one no dey play ball for field Na only for social media she dey flex.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Falconets Of Nigeria Enjoying Egusi And Eba After Canada Win by koolcat: 5:34pm On Nov 17, 2016
henrydadon:
very handsome boys
hahahaha madtness
Re: Falconets Of Nigeria Enjoying Egusi And Eba After Canada Win by giles14(m): 5:36pm On Nov 17, 2016
yomibelle:
the egusi soup looks fashionable buh the taste cant compare to iya basira's own
iya basira na person name.dat is d Igbo way of preparing egusi.

2 Likes

Re: Falconets Of Nigeria Enjoying Egusi And Eba After Canada Win by stagger: 5:38pm On Nov 17, 2016
Spain will beat them silly. Canada is not a top rated country in female soccer.
Re: Falconets Of Nigeria Enjoying Egusi And Eba After Canada Win by giles14(m): 5:39pm On Nov 17, 2016
modsRbastard:

Lwkmd.... You kidding right!
dat wan name Yoruba person cook am,dem go use fermented éérú wan improve dere tasteless soup.Igbo are d best cooks wit varieties to choose from

1 Like

Re: Falconets Of Nigeria Enjoying Egusi And Eba After Canada Win by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 17, 2016
That pix doesn't look like they are anywhere abroad IMO. Probably having lunch at their hotel before departure. The walls and table water is a giveaway.
Re: Falconets Of Nigeria Enjoying Egusi And Eba After Canada Win by AdisaOwala: 5:41pm On Nov 17, 2016
stagger:

Ignorance at its peak! !!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Falconets Of Nigeria Enjoying Egusi And Eba After Canada Win by Origin(f): 5:42pm On Nov 17, 2016
The international food of champions.

EBA!!

2 Likes

Re: Falconets Of Nigeria Enjoying Egusi And Eba After Canada Win by nonjebose(m): 5:55pm On Nov 17, 2016
stagger:
Canada is far stronger than spain in female football. That does not mean falconets will beat them, though

2 Likes

Re: Falconets Of Nigeria Enjoying Egusi And Eba After Canada Win by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 17, 2016
izenco2005:
ENJOYMENT

IN OTHER NEWS,JUST GOT MY MONEY FROM MONEY MAKING MACHINE.M.M.M.

Pls ring the bell bro. for doubters

1 Like

Re: Falconets Of Nigeria Enjoying Egusi And Eba After Canada Win by nonjebose(m): 5:59pm On Nov 17, 2016
smokes:
That pix doesn't look like they are anywhere abroad IMO. Probably having lunch at their hotel before departure. The walls and table water is a giveaway.
Papua New Guinea
Re: Falconets Of Nigeria Enjoying Egusi And Eba After Canada Win by notoriousbabe: 6:09pm On Nov 17, 2016
The egusi soup no even sweet . Mtcheeew
Re: Falconets Of Nigeria Enjoying Egusi And Eba After Canada Win by nogetenemy: 6:13pm On Nov 17, 2016
Ipisi:
See photo of Falconet of Nigeria team Eating Eba and Egusi after they beat Canada 3-1 in Papua New Guinea

After their shambolic 6-0 defeat to Japan in their first Group B match, Nigeria Female U-20 team known as the FALCONETS walloped Canada 3-1 at the ongoing FIFA U-20 Women's World Cup in Bava ParkPort Moresby (PNG) Stadium, Papua New Guinea on Wednesday.
One of the girls shared a photo and tagged it this;

Welldone Girls!!! Nice game today. Thank God say my Egusi Soup and Eba no go in vain. Make una chop well well so we go fit beat Spain mercilessly.

Falconets Coach, Peter Dedevbo, was confident that his girls will bounce back from that initial defeat and the players did exactly that.
Nigeria will play Spain in their next match on Sunday to determine who goes through to the next stage.

Meanwhile, RASHEEDAT AJIBADE won the PLAYER OF THE MATCH in the NIGERIA VS CANADA match

http://get9jasports..com.ng/2016/11/see-photo-of-falconet-of-nigeria-team.html

Re: Falconets Of Nigeria Enjoying Egusi And Eba After Canada Win by mccoybeatz: 6:22pm On Nov 17, 2016
Always poised to celebrate anything

1 Like

Re: Falconets Of Nigeria Enjoying Egusi And Eba After Canada Win by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 17, 2016
They look fit. melike smiley

1 Like

Re: Falconets Of Nigeria Enjoying Egusi And Eba After Canada Win by baddosky1: 6:37pm On Nov 17, 2016
Almost all the girls sitting on that table are LESBIANS....Don't ask me how i know!
Re: Falconets Of Nigeria Enjoying Egusi And Eba After Canada Win by metallisc(m): 7:11pm On Nov 17, 2016
yomibelle:
the egusi soup looks fashionable buh the taste cant compare to iya basira's own

Re: Falconets Of Nigeria Enjoying Egusi And Eba After Canada Win by holluphemydavid(m): 7:25pm On Nov 17, 2016
Dat looks yummy
Re: Falconets Of Nigeria Enjoying Egusi And Eba After Canada Win by Nostradamu(m): 9:43pm On Nov 17, 2016
wolelove:
grin worst falconets ever. Am sure they ate heavy food before Japan beat them 6:0.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin hahahahahahaahaha...i swear, U DEY CRAZE! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Ahhhhhhhh; NLers, una nogo kill persin.
Re: Falconets Of Nigeria Enjoying Egusi And Eba After Canada Win by Codes151(m): 11:33pm On Nov 17, 2016
After collecting 6-0 Una dey smile!!! Well my over 4.5 goals play

1 Like

Re: Falconets Of Nigeria Enjoying Egusi And Eba After Canada Win by davidif: 7:29am On Nov 18, 2016
kindklemz:
Serious.
I remember last year in Dubai when we decided to go the way of Nigerian food. OMO,the ogbono smell no allow oyibo stay for dinning room. They had to banish us to our hotel rooms.

Haha for real?
Re: Falconets Of Nigeria Enjoying Egusi And Eba After Canada Win by davidif: 7:45am On Nov 18, 2016
Adekorya:
Eba?

Is that not wrong diet for athletes that are participating in a competition?

Abi o! I myself thought the same thing.

1 Like

Re: Falconets Of Nigeria Enjoying Egusi And Eba After Canada Win by wolelove(m): 10:40am On Nov 18, 2016
Nostradamu:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin hahahahahahaahaha...i swear, U DEY CRAZE! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Ahhhhhhhh; NLers, una nogo kill persin.
If you watch that match you go know say na true I de talk. I vex off my tv.
Re: Falconets Of Nigeria Enjoying Egusi And Eba After Canada Win by Kobicove(m): 3:35am On Nov 19, 2016
Are they all going to use one bowl of water to wash their hands?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain / Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 / Iniesta Reacts As Lionel Messi Joins PSG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.