Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

I Need Your Advice on the Deep Freeze to buy - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Need Your Advice on the Deep Freeze to buy (12804 Views)

30a Inverter Battery/ Charger 12v Deep Cycle Battery / DTC, Freeze Frame, ABS, SRS, O2 Sensor Test. Launch CR619 Scanner (40K Only) / Gen Size To Power Three Deep Freezers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advice on the Deep Freeze to buy by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:26pm On Nov 17, 2016
I have being planning to get a Deep Freeze/ Chest Freeze even a Scanfrost preferably but I just don't know the brand to go for.
I am particular about quality, energy saving and ruggedness.
Please if you have any in mind please share.
You can also share the experience of the one you have being using.
The make and the duration will be really appreciated.
Thanks

Re: I Need Your Advice on the Deep Freeze to buy by ammyluv2002(f): 4:51pm On Nov 17, 2016
If you have plenty of cash....go for Samsung or Thermocool, but if you don't want to spend much then check out Skyrun.
Re: I Need Your Advice on the Deep Freeze to buy by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:58pm On Nov 17, 2016
ammyluv2002:
If you have plenty of cash....go for Samsung or Thermocool, but if you don't want to spend much then check out Skyrun.
okay Thanks but which Samsung or Thermocool do think I cab go for?
Budget: N80k
Re: I Need Your Advice on the Deep Freeze to buy by ammyluv2002(f): 5:09pm On Nov 17, 2016
Wiseandtrue:
okay Thanks but which Samsung or Thermocool do think I cab go for?
Budget: N80k

It has to do with the size of your family, but it's also wise to buy for future purposes. I would advise you go for 218L at least...It will serve you for a very long time, but with this recession e go pass 80k. I bought mine around April for 70k in Abuja. You can also use this opportunity(black Friday) to buy.
Re: I Need Your Advice on the Deep Freeze to buy by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:20pm On Nov 17, 2016
ammyluv2002:
It has to do with the size of your family, but it's also wise to buy for future purposes. I would advise you go for 218L at least...It will serve you for a very long time, but with this recession e go pass 80k. I bought mine around April for 70k in Abuja. You can also use this opportunity(black Friday) to buy.
Thanks for the advice but which one did you acquire and what is your experience so far.
Re: I Need Your Advice on the Deep Freeze to buy by ammyluv2002(f): 5:43pm On Nov 17, 2016
Wiseandtrue:
Thanks for the advice but which one did you acquire and what is your experience so far.
Thermocool! I wanted Samsung, but it was high for me. I'm loving it...over work dey worry am sef grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice on the Deep Freeze to buy by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Thermocool! I wanted Samsung, but it was high for me. I'm loving it...over work dey worry am sef grin grin
Thanks.
grin grin
I guess you enjoy light in your area
Re: I Need Your Advice on the Deep Freeze to buy by ammyluv2002(f): 6:16pm On Nov 17, 2016
Wiseandtrue:
Thanks.
grin grin
I guess you enjoy light in your area
Yes grin tongue

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice on the Deep Freeze to buy by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:33am On Nov 18, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Yes grin tongue
I envy you smiley but In a situation where light is not frequent will Thermocool still be ideal
Re: I Need Your Advice on the Deep Freeze to buy by ammyluv2002(f): 9:36am On Nov 18, 2016
Wiseandtrue:
I envy you smiley but In a situation where light is not frequent will Thermocool still be ideal
Yes! It can last for 48days at least
Re: I Need Your Advice on the Deep Freeze to buy by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:44am On Nov 18, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Yes! It can last for 48days at least
Okay even with one or two hours of light
Re: I Need Your Advice on the Deep Freeze to buy by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:30pm On Nov 18, 2016
Please don't just view and Go drop a comment it will be appreciated
Re: I Need Your Advice on the Deep Freeze to buy by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 18, 2016
Wiseandtrue:
Please don't just view and Go drop a comment it will be appreciated

I've had poor experience with different refrigerator. I don't have any to recommend. but I would suggest you go to people house and see things for yourself. but please stay away from all these Chinese goods.
Re: I Need Your Advice on the Deep Freeze to buy by uboma(m): 8:37pm On Nov 18, 2016
Wiseandtrue:

Okay even with one or two hours of light

your question made me laugh out really loud.

how can you even expect your freezer to preserve its content having worked for max 2hours only?

Thermocool freezers and fridges remain the best but power must be relatively stable at the very least.
be ready to power it with the right generator if power isn't stable in your area.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice on the Deep Freeze to buy by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:54am On Nov 19, 2016
shocked cheesy grin Thanks for all your efforts.
uboma:

your question made me laugh out really loud.

how can you even expect your freezer to preserve its content having worked for max 2hours only?

Thermocool freezers and fridges remain the best but power must be relatively stable at the very least.
be ready to power it with the right generator if power isn't stable in your area.
Re: I Need Your Advice on the Deep Freeze to buy by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:00am On Nov 19, 2016
shocked shocked okay Thanks for the heads up
WinningSun:

I've had poor experience with different refrigerator. I don't have any to recommend. but I would suggest you go to people house and see things for yourself. but please stay away from all these Chinese goods.
Re: I Need Your Advice on the Deep Freeze to buy by uboma(m): 4:08pm On Nov 19, 2016
Wiseandtrue:
shocked cheesy grin Thanks for all your efforts.

You are welcome

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice on the Deep Freeze to buy by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:53pm On Nov 30, 2016
smiley Appreciation to all of you for your wonderful contribution and my special thanks goes to Uboma for not relenting in helping me out.
uboma:

You are welcome
You were right but I eventually got one a UK product, 400L and it is very very okay wink
Thank you once again wink
Re: I Need Your Advice on the Deep Freeze to buy by uboma(m): 2:38am On Dec 01, 2016
Wiseandtrue:
smiley Appreciation to all of you for your wonderful contribution and my special thanks goes to Uboma for not relenting in helping me out.
You were right but I eventually got one a UK product, 400L and it is very very okay wink

You are welcome.

I hope that the UK product hasn't been tampered with already....
I avoid any product termed 'UK used'.
You would have gotten the brand new 218L as advised by ammyluv2002 if you had a tight budget.
Re: I Need Your Advice on the Deep Freeze to buy by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:28am On Dec 01, 2016
smiley Its a new model. Working very nice
uboma:

You are welcome.

I hope that the UK product hasn't been tampered with already....
I avoid any product termed 'UK used'.
You would have gotten the brand new 218L as advised by ammyluv2002 if you had a tight budget.
I would have gone for Thermocool though but getting to their showroom I was really discourage with what I saw and
I made a U-turn.
Thermocool is not as cool (not literally) as what it use to be wink
Re: I Need Your Advice on the Deep Freeze to buy by uboma(m): 8:59am On Dec 01, 2016
Wiseandtrue:
smiley Its a new model. Working very nice
I would have gone for Thermocool though but getting to their showroom I was really discourage with what I saw and
I made a U-turn.
Thermocool is not as cool (not literally) as what it use to be wink

Okay dear.

All the best and take good care of yourself.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice on the Deep Freeze to buy by engrprinceka(m): 1:38pm On Jan 27, 2020
What's the name of the UK product you bought sir?
Wiseandtrue:
Re: I Need Your Advice on the Deep Freeze to buy by uboma(m): 2:04pm On Jan 27, 2020
engrprinceka:
What's the name of the UK product you bought sir?

Save up and buy a new Thermocool freezer.

Forget these UK used gadgets. All of them na wash.....

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice on the Deep Freeze to buy by PaulH07: 3:21pm On Nov 01, 2020
uboma:

Save up and buy a new Thermocool freezer.

Forget these UK used gadgets. All of them na wash.....

Sorry can you give advice on Scanfrost SFUC 360/400 Chillers? Something like the picture below. I plan buying it for my Bar business purpose, and would love to verify it's reliability.

Thanks.

Re: I Need Your Advice on the Deep Freeze to buy by uboma(m): 3:24pm On Nov 01, 2020
PaulH07:

Sorry can you give advice on Scanfrost SFUC 360/400 Chillers? Something like the picture below. I plan buying it for my Bar business purpose, and would love to verify it's reliability.

Thanks.

I have no personal experience with the Scanfrost Chiller.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You Can Buy Laptop From Us And Pay In Installments. Check Details / Electronic Cigarettes (shisha) Sales 8k ,online store / Brand New Sharp Ar-5620D,AR6020 , AR5618 ,AL2041, AR5620N Copier For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.