Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

If You Check This And You Don't Smile, Your Problem Big Pass Me (pic) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Check This And You Don't Smile, Your Problem Big Pass Me (pic) (3655 Views)

See Matter Way Big Pass Narialand�� / When You Check Your Account Balance After The Festive Period (Funny Pix) / Don't Sleep Yet! Check This And You Will Stay Awake! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Check This And You Don't Smile, Your Problem Big Pass Me (pic) by ProfClassic: 5:09pm On Nov 17, 2016
grin cheesy

I'm just bored

1 Like

Re: If You Check This And You Don't Smile, Your Problem Big Pass Me (pic) by shakrullah(m): 5:52pm On Nov 17, 2016
Guy you have a very big problem

8 Likes

Re: If You Check This And You Don't Smile, Your Problem Big Pass Me (pic) by ProfClassic: 6:13pm On Nov 17, 2016
shakrullah:
Guy you have a very big problem

sad

3 Likes

Re: If You Check This And You Don't Smile, Your Problem Big Pass Me (pic) by smardray(m): 6:49pm On Nov 17, 2016
u ursef knw say u get problem bro come go nd buy goya oil nd bring 2000 naira
mumu perzin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Check This And You Don't Smile, Your Problem Big Pass Me (pic) by ProfClassic: 6:58pm On Nov 17, 2016
smardray:
u ursef knw say u get problem
bro come
go nd buy goya oil nd bring 2000 naira

mumu perzin

Oya go and eat....ile ti su

2 Likes

Re: If You Check This And You Don't Smile, Your Problem Big Pass Me (pic) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 17, 2016
Chai mumu no good o..

1 Like

Re: If You Check This And You Don't Smile, Your Problem Big Pass Me (pic) by ufuosman(m): 9:49pm On Nov 17, 2016
What is the meaning of these? doctors and nurses need to check on your brain.

1 Like

Re: If You Check This And You Don't Smile, Your Problem Big Pass Me (pic) by Teniolasmart: 11:32pm On Nov 17, 2016
This guy has a really big problem

1 Like

Re: If You Check This And You Don't Smile, Your Problem Big Pass Me (pic) by ProfClassic: 9:07am On Nov 18, 2016
ufuosman:
What is the meaning of these?
doctors and nurses need to check on your brain.
smithsydny:
Chai mumu no good o..
Teniolasmart:
This guy has a really big problem

Ah talk am! Una problem big pass me grin cheesy
Re: If You Check This And You Don't Smile, Your Problem Big Pass Me (pic) by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 18, 2016
ProfClassic:

Ah talk am! Una problem big pass me grin cheesy

Re: If You Check This And You Don't Smile, Your Problem Big Pass Me (pic) by smardray(m): 7:27pm On Nov 18, 2016
l them dis boy parents need to carry him go white garment church for correct flogging

oponu aconda

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Check This And You Don't Smile, Your Problem Big Pass Me (pic) by ProfClassic: 5:57pm On Nov 19, 2016
smardray:
l them dis boy parents need to carry him go white garment church for correct flogging

oponu aconda
You're so concerned. Na ur thread?

1 Like

Re: If You Check This And You Don't Smile, Your Problem Big Pass Me (pic) by Airoflaw(m): 10:22pm On Nov 19, 2016
smardray:
u ursef knw say u get problem bro come go nd buy goya oil nd bring 2000 naira
mumu perzin
for partial deliverance....
Re: If You Check This And You Don't Smile, Your Problem Big Pass Me (pic) by simak1(m): 10:00am On Nov 20, 2016
Sick mofucker
Re: If You Check This And You Don't Smile, Your Problem Big Pass Me (pic) by ProfClassic: 11:00am On Nov 20, 2016
Airoflaw:
for partial deliverance....
simak1:
Sick mofucker

Why e con dey pain una now..... Do u need a tutorial on how to create your own thread? So why troll on a fellow bro who's just having fun? Go get a life biko
Re: If You Check This And You Don't Smile, Your Problem Big Pass Me (pic) by AfroMighty(m): 4:29pm On Nov 20, 2016
ops use your drug according to doctors prescription

1 Like

Re: If You Check This And You Don't Smile, Your Problem Big Pass Me (pic) by darbeelicous(f): 5:11pm On Nov 20, 2016
AfroMighty:
gbam........ U have said it all.
Re: If You Check This And You Don't Smile, Your Problem Big Pass Me (pic) by ProfClassic: 7:48pm On Nov 20, 2016
AfroMighty:
Stop using your bare feet to think
Re: If You Check This And You Don't Smile, Your Problem Big Pass Me (pic) by ProfClassic: 7:50pm On Nov 20, 2016
darbeelicous:
gbam........ U have said it all.
What is dis one saying?...pls go somewhere!

(1) (Reply)

Kofi Annan: From Un To Rap / Dani, Romade and Sylve / When You Support Apc And Your Barber Is Pdp To The Core

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.