Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Actress Empress Njamah Marks 36th Birthday With New Stunning Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Empress Njamah Marks 36th Birthday With New Stunning Photos (958 Views)

Empress Njamah Flaunts Her Range Rover After Timaya Saga / Timaya: Why I Collected The Car From Empress Njamah After Break Up / Nollywood Actress Empress Njamah Dazzles In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Empress Njamah Marks 36th Birthday With New Stunning Photos by TunezMedia: 5:12pm On Nov 17, 2016
Born to a Nigerian father and a Cameroonian mother, the Olabisi Onabanjo Graduate, has been sharing new photos as she prepped up for her birthday which she is celebrating today.

Empress Njamah marked her 36th with new set of photos from a recent shoot and a prayer of Thanks to God for giving her strength to face challenges.

She wrote on social media;

17:11:2016!!! No other joy fills my HEART than knowing God has kept me going over the years. It has not been by my POWER but by your Divine GRACE....A lot of Water has passed under the Bridge but the Lord has kept me safe....So many CHALLENGES have come my way but the LORD has given me the strength to overcome them all... My life has been a motivation unto others and I still can't believe where you have taken me but all I can say it Thank You Lord for adding another fruitful year to my Life.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/11/actress-empress-njamah-marks-36th.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe Ishilove MissyB3

Re: Actress Empress Njamah Marks 36th Birthday With New Stunning Photos by TunezMedia: 5:13pm On Nov 17, 2016
Actress Empress Njamah Marks 36th Birthday With New Stunning Photos
http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/11/actress-empress-njamah-marks-36th.html?m=1

Re: Actress Empress Njamah Marks 36th Birthday With New Stunning Photos by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 17, 2016
Ugly b1tch. Keep it hard
Re: Actress Empress Njamah Marks 36th Birthday With New Stunning Photos by abrahamzy: 8:13pm On Nov 17, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Ugly b1tch. Keep it hard
mehn u're mean,abi u get personal beef with her?
Re: Actress Empress Njamah Marks 36th Birthday With New Stunning Photos by Annie939(f): 8:27pm On Nov 17, 2016
she look beautiful here but naturally she's no no no

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Epic 1983 Throwback Photo Of Comedian Basketmouth / Photos From Emir Of Kano, Sanusi And Wife 25th Wedding Anniversary / Toyin Aimakhu Pictured Kissing Singer Small Doctor On Set Of Her New Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.