Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

How Many % Does Bank Gives For Fixed Deposit - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Many % Does Bank Gives For Fixed Deposit (1338 Views)

This Is Bad News For Fixed Deposit Holder / Banks With Good Interest Rate For Fixed Deposit / Which Bank Has The Best Rate For Fixed Deposit Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many % Does Bank Gives For Fixed Deposit by edogram1(m): 10:18am On Nov 04, 2009
and again is it possible to be collecting the % interest monthly while the fixed is still there? thx.
Re: How Many % Does Bank Gives For Fixed Deposit by omopastor1(m): 6:10pm On Nov 04, 2009
most banks usually give 10 - 19 percent if not touch for a period of 3 - 6 months, before but now i dont have an idea
Pls try to help us find out
thanks
Re: How Many % Does Bank Gives For Fixed Deposit by edogram1(m): 7:57pm On Nov 06, 2009
help.
Re: How Many % Does Bank Gives For Fixed Deposit by Tospej: 3:25pm On Nov 12, 2009
The rates differs and vary from one bank to the other. Basically the major determinant are the volume of money involved and the duration ( Tenor) of the investment. If you want to be collecting the interes monthly, it means you are withdrawing your investment.

Let me tell you frankly, look for a lucrative business to do. If you can not do any business, look for an investment company that will pull your resources with others and finance a project that will guarantee a minimum of 20% -50% return per/a. Though i don't know how much you want to fix but from my experience, you are not likely to get maximum returns.

You might not agree with me but have you thought of what the bank will do with your money before paying you the promised %.

Re: How Many % Does Bank Gives For Fixed Deposit by napa: 9:19pm On Nov 13, 2009
@ post, i work in a bank, it depends on the amount you want to fix and the tenor, about getting the interest monthly while the investment runs, it is very possible, all u need is forward your instruction to your bank

Give us a trial and we'll delight you
Re: How Many % Does Bank Gives For Fixed Deposit by kunle22(m): 12:30pm On Nov 14, 2009
DO YOU NEED LOAN TO FINANCE YOUR PROJECT
DO YOU HAVE ANY BUSINESS IDEA
WE PARTNERSHIP ON ANY PROJECT THAT GIVE RETURNS
WE PROVIDE INTEREST FREE LOAN

FOR ENQUIRY
kunleojo22@yahoo.com
Re: How Many % Does Bank Gives For Fixed Deposit by Excellent7(m): 11:39am On Nov 15, 2009
From my experience for six digit figures you can get rates from 10 to may be 14% depending on the bank and the tenor. On the second question, yes, you can leave instruction with your bank to drop your interest and refix your principal. If you can a 90 day tenor usually gives better returns than a 30day tenure.
If you are risk averse like I have become lately dont mind people telling you ventures to put your funds into for maximum returns except you have the time to monitor your investment full time.
Re: How Many % Does Bank Gives For Fixed Deposit by sayso: 2:03pm On Nov 16, 2009
see bank marketers posting their GSM numbers,make una kuku tell the guy how much him go get for the FD

(1) (Reply)

How To Be Rich With A Job / Business Partners Needed(make Your Funds Work For You) / Ultimate cycler : the rule is don't be greedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.