Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Lai Mohammed Begs Governors: Please Support 'change Begins With Me' Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Begs Governors: Please Support 'change Begins With Me' Campaign (401 Views)

'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent / Buhari To Launch ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign On Thursday-the Vanguard / Lai Mohammed Begs NBC For N13Million Loan For China Trip - DumebiIfeanyi.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lai Mohammed Begs Governors: Please Support 'change Begins With Me' Campaign by harbdulrasaq88(m): 5:30pm On Nov 17, 2016
Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed has pleaded with governors to support the “change begins with me” national reorientation campaign.

He made the appeal on Wednesday when he made a presentation to the Governors Forum which met at the Presidential Villa.

He urged the governors to give adequate airtime to the campaign on their state-owned radio and TV stations.

He said, “The campaign is aimed at achieving a paradigm shift in the way we do things and geared towards achieving an attitudinal change.

“With the total breakdown of our core values in the past years, it is imperative that we re-orientate ourselves with a view to restoring those time-tested values.

“Your Excellencies, it is important to note that this is a national campaign. It has no political, religious, or ethnic coloration”.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/11/lai-mohammed-begs-governors-please.html

cc lalasticlala
Re: Lai Mohammed Begs Governors: Please Support 'change Begins With Me' Campaign by yemmybx(m): 9:00pm On Nov 17, 2016
Ok
Re: Lai Mohammed Begs Governors: Please Support 'change Begins With Me' Campaign by TeleboiZ005(m): 9:15pm On Nov 17, 2016
Oga lie mohammed

Re: Lai Mohammed Begs Governors: Please Support 'change Begins With Me' Campaign by Histrings08(m): 9:30pm On Nov 17, 2016
Issokay

(1) (Reply)

I Will Be PDP Candidate On Saturday – Jimoh Ibrahim / ‘we Will Stop Blaming Jonathan’s Government For Causing Recession’-lai Mohammed / I Have Voted.... My Area Is Very Peaceful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.