Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,017 members, 7,835,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Why Is Obama Appealing To The West In His Goodbye Tour? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why Is Obama Appealing To The West In His Goodbye Tour? (588 Views)

Battle For Africa, Russia Vs The West In CAR / Russia Squeezes Out The West From Africa Without A Fight / What Happened To The West I Was Born In?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Obama Appealing To The West In His Goodbye Tour? by FSBoperator: 5:32pm On Nov 17, 2016
When I saw images of Obama touring the ruins of ancient Greece after addressing the Greek parliament, I just couldn't control my urge to curse this closet homosexual.

This is a man that opened his presidency 8yrs ago addressing and apologising to the Muslim world from Cairo for what he described as American intolerance to the Muslim world.

8yrs of Obama fuckery saw the rise of Islamic terrorism, US military fighting a sectarian war with drones targeting Shiites in Yemen claiming to be fighting non-existing Al Qaeda, the rise of Boko Haram, Al Shabaab, Muslim militias in C.A.R. & the emergency of the Islamic State.

This man had the audacity to censor the phrase Islamic Terrorism to Religious Extremism .

While I am not bothered about his failed jihadist legacy, what I want to know is why Obama is rounding his presidency in a nation that can be considered the founder of Western civilization?

Why did he not take his tour to Iraq, Syria and Saudi Arabia?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Obama Appealing To The West In His Goodbye Tour? by coolcharm(m): 5:40pm On Nov 17, 2016
Lol... Ogbeni, if you ask me na who I go ask? Pity him bro.
Re: Why Is Obama Appealing To The West In His Goodbye Tour? by Yoshy: 6:01pm On Nov 17, 2016
Obama will suffer the consequences of his actions am sure of it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Obama’s 2009 Inaugural Convert Versus Trump’s 2017 Inaugural Concert. (photos) / Google And Other Major Tech Companies Write Open Letter To Donald Trump / Dismissed Zimbabwean Vice-president Mnangagwa Returns To Take Over Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.