Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,753 members, 7,862,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:23 PM

Sometimes I Never Want To Leave The House Again - Clinton On Her Election Loss - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sometimes I Never Want To Leave The House Again - Clinton On Her Election Loss (953 Views)

Joe Igbokwe Speaks On 'buhari's Medical Leave & The Protests' On Channels -VIDEO / Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North / I Have Been In Your Shoes Before – Jonathan Consoles Clinton After Election Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sometimes I Never Want To Leave The House Again - Clinton On Her Election Loss by Uchesdiaries: 6:49pm On Nov 17, 2016
She made the statement at a Children’s Defense Fund benefit in Washington D.C., on Wednesday night, her first outing after conceding defeat to Mr Donald Trump.

Clinton said:

"I will admit coming here tonight wasn’t the easiest thing for me. There have been a few times this past week where all I wanted to do is curl up with a good book or our dogs and never leave our house again".

But Clinton argued against retreating from the world in her brief speech, given at a fundraiser for the Children’s Defense Fund gala on Wednesday, the organisation that launched her career as an activist for children and families 45 years ago. Her mentor Marian Wright Edelman, the group’s founder, introduced her to the crowd as "our president," highlighting the fact that Clinton won the popular vote last Tuesday.

Clinton sounded a less defiant note but asked her supporters to pick themselves up and continue to fight for their principles in the face of defeat. "I often quote Marian when she says that 'Service is the rent we pay for living".

Clinton said,

"Well, you don’t get to stop paying rent just because things don’t go your way".

http://www.uchesdiaries.com/2016/11/sometimes-i-never-want-to-leave-house.html

Re: Sometimes I Never Want To Leave The House Again - Clinton On Her Election Loss by bloodykiller: 6:59pm On Nov 17, 2016
cc
TimeManager grin

Kiss the truth
Re: Sometimes I Never Want To Leave The House Again - Clinton On Her Election Loss by pchukwudi: 7:03pm On Nov 17, 2016
Good one there Ma.

bloodykiller:
cc
TimeManager grin

Kiss the truth

1 Like

Re: Sometimes I Never Want To Leave The House Again - Clinton On Her Election Loss by bloodykiller: 7:06pm On Nov 17, 2016
pchukwudi:
Good one there Ma.

that's how to deal with loss not one gworo chewing monkey that ordered his blood soaking jihadist to start soaking baboons and dogs blood angry

buhari is a terrorist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sometimes I Never Want To Leave The House Again - Clinton On Her Election Loss by suxkill: 7:20pm On Nov 17, 2016
bloodykiller:

that's how to deal with loss not one gworo chewing monkey that ordered his blood soaking jihadist to start soaking baboons and dogs blood angry

buhari is a terrorist

lmao!

bloodkiller the slayer of zombies.
ur boi d hail ooo.

1 Like

Re: Sometimes I Never Want To Leave The House Again - Clinton On Her Election Loss by bloodykiller: 7:22pm On Nov 17, 2016
suxkill:

lmao!

bloodkiller the slayer of zombies.
ur boi d hail ooo.

me sef dey trowey salute bro

am here to destroy them totally

cc
TimeManager cool
Re: Sometimes I Never Want To Leave The House Again - Clinton On Her Election Loss by Ahmeduana(m): 8:48pm On Nov 17, 2016
YOU SEE THE REASON WHY GENERAL CASSANDRA SAID FOLKS LIKE YOU BELONGS TO THE OTHER ROOM?

1 Like

Re: Sometimes I Never Want To Leave The House Again - Clinton On Her Election Loss by dunkem21(m): 8:54pm On Nov 17, 2016
Eeiyah cheesy
Re: Sometimes I Never Want To Leave The House Again - Clinton On Her Election Loss by TimeManager(m): 9:07pm On Nov 17, 2016
She will always be part of the establishment irrespective of the ruiling party. The big loss is on Trumpanzees(Igbos)
Kiss the truth!
Re: Sometimes I Never Want To Leave The House Again - Clinton On Her Election Loss by bloodykiller: 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2016
[s]
TimeManager:
She will always be part of the establishment irrespective of the ruiling party. The big loss is on Trumpanzees(Igbos)
Kiss the truth!
[/s]

the big loss is on you who carried the election for head like gala

kiss the truth cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Legacy Of Mass Graves / Exposed: Those Behind Ibori’s Travails And Their Reason / EFCC Replies Somebody That Said That They Are Doing Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.