Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,203 members, 7,811,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Jungle Justice: 13 Times Nigerians Went Too Far (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jungle Justice: 13 Times Nigerians Went Too Far (photos) (50080 Views)

Woman Who Slapped Policeman 13 Times Arrested In Oyo / Sentence To 105 Yrs In Prison, He Escape 13 Times, The Most Intelligent Prisoner / Thief Jumps Into A Canal In Festac Town, Lagos To Evade Jungle Justice. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jungle Justice: 13 Times Nigerians Went Too Far (photos) by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 18, 2016
Vgg
Re: Jungle Justice: 13 Times Nigerians Went Too Far (photos) by Surd2121(m): 9:19am On Nov 18, 2016
Eyor1:
8. Girl stripped naked, iron rod inserted in her private part for stealing

A lady was subjected to the worse treatment after she was caught stealing at Shoprite Mall in Lagos. She was stripped naked and sexually manhandled. An iron rod was inserted into her private part just because she was caught stealing. How barbaric?

9. LAUTECH Students Stripped Naked & Beaten For Stealing

Two students of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology were stripped naked and beaten mercilessly for allegedly stealing laptops, iron & home theater.
Hollumcoch fall hand big time
Re: Jungle Justice: 13 Times Nigerians Went Too Far (photos) by harmbhrosz(m): 9:19am On Nov 18, 2016
Eyor1:

I copied that from Naij... . I'm not the originator.
them confirm your stories before forwarding, or you guys don't know how far it will go to tarnish the Nigerian image?

3 Likes

Re: Jungle Justice: 13 Times Nigerians Went Too Far (photos) by koolcat: 9:20am On Nov 18, 2016
ThankGod u added NOTORIOUS to some of em....just pray u dont encounter their kinds.

2 Likes

Re: Jungle Justice: 13 Times Nigerians Went Too Far (photos) by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 18, 2016
Rubbish! These are dare devil armed robbers who rape, kill, and collect people's hard earned money. They are evil.

8 Likes

Re: Jungle Justice: 13 Times Nigerians Went Too Far (photos) by chimaobinelson(m): 9:23am On Nov 18, 2016
ALL THE JUNGLE JUSTICE THAT HAPPEND IN NIGERIA PUT TOGETHER,CAN NOT BE EQUATED TO THE ONCE THAT HAD TAKEN PLACE IN ABA,ABIA STATE ,HENCE THATS WHY GOD IS STILL PUNISHING THE INHABITANTS WITH EVERYTHING BAD ABOUT A GOVERNMENT AND LIFE THERE.. ABA NEED SERRIOUS ATTONEMENT
Re: Jungle Justice: 13 Times Nigerians Went Too Far (photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 18, 2016
Yieldings:
Wow @ all these stories. Such cruelty.

I still remember the Aluu 4 boys.

People who beat and burn others to death are the real criminals.
Are they? Hmmmm ...
Re: Jungle Justice: 13 Times Nigerians Went Too Far (photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 18, 2016
Eyor1:
This is the 21st century but many cities in Nigeria still engage in some barbaric practices. One of such is jungle justice.

This is the 21st century but many cities in Nigeria still engage in some barbaric practices. One of such is jungle justice.

Almost every week, you must hear at least a story of how people were lynched for stealing or committing one crime or the other and this excludes the ones that go unreported.

Such suspected criminals are often subjected to a lot of pain before life is finally gone out of him/her. They are attacked with sticks, stones, bottles or anything that will inflict serious pain on the person. After which, they burn the person alive.

For some, their punishment is well deserved, it is justice served. They feel they have a right to decide whether a criminal lived or died. But for those with a conscience, it is the height of wickedness. It is just barbaric.

Below are times Nigerians went too far in punishing a suspected criminal.

1. 7-year-boy was beaten and burned to death in Lagos

Photos of a young man who was beaten and burnt to death went viral on Wednesday, November 16. His crime was that he stole garri (a staple food). The report was that he was a 7-year-old boy. However, the police debunked the report saying the person that was killed was a man and not a boy, and investigation on how he died is ongoing. Because it was a man still does not justify the act.

While he was being subjected to so much pain by the mob, others stood by and watched, taking pictures and filming the incident. Some others were screaming ‘hit him well’. Apparently, they have lost their conscience as they thought nothing of taking another person’s life.
.hmmmmmm
Re: Jungle Justice: 13 Times Nigerians Went Too Far (photos) by lomprico(m): 9:25am On Nov 18, 2016
Eyor1:
There are thousands of other jungle justice cases that we all don’t know because they are never reported.

When you kill a criminal, you are committing a crime of murder which makes you no better than the criminal.

What’s your take on jungle justice?

https://www.naij.com/1052467-jungle-justice-13-times-nigerians-went-far-photos-will-break-heart-pieces.html

Our government is a failure and to be blamed.
All basic amenities zero!

I provide my own power
I provide my own portable water
I provide my own security
Why cant I dish out the best justice I deem fit?

If u can remember d case of a serial rapist/ritualist in ogun state that was caught n handed over to the police. What happened afterwards? The police released him back to continue with his crime. Till he was caught again and given the desired justice by d people.

Since the government has failed to provide an effective justice system, jungle justice will keep thriving.

"If u cant do the time, don't do the crime"

2 Likes

Re: Jungle Justice: 13 Times Nigerians Went Too Far (photos) by Omoyeni3601: 9:26am On Nov 18, 2016
Well thorough beating go fit turn that boy to 70years self , haba look at the prick now
Re: Jungle Justice: 13 Times Nigerians Went Too Far (photos) by Viking007(m): 9:26am On Nov 18, 2016
KingRex1:

You can't justify jj bro
Like the person You quoted rightly said- Pray You never fall a victim of armed robbery. You will never understand how cruel and stupendously wicked these criminals can be.

Pray You never fall a victim.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jungle Justice: 13 Times Nigerians Went Too Far (photos) by lordthunderbolt(m): 9:26am On Nov 18, 2016
why should they even steal in the first place!??
do you know how the owners of those items stolen would feel?

I support it
seriously
if you can't afford work hard and get it
if you want to steal get ready for whatever comes to you

I support jungle justice after extracting the truth

after all the police would collect bail from them and it gets worse after that
those guys would even tell you there's nothing the police would do than to let them go again

2 Likes

Re: Jungle Justice: 13 Times Nigerians Went Too Far (photos) by adedehinbo(m): 9:28am On Nov 18, 2016
Eyor1:

Almost every week, you must hear at least a story of how people were lynched for stealing or committing one crime or the other and this excludes the ones that go unreported.

Such suspected criminals are often subjected to a lot of pain before life is finally gone out of him/her. They are attacked with sticks, stones, bottles or anything that will inflict serious pain on the person. After which, they burn the person alive.

For some, their punishment is well deserved, it is justice served. They feel they have a right to decide whether a criminal lived or died. But for those with a conscience, it is the height of wickedness. It is just barbaric.

Below are times Nigerians went too far in punishing a suspected criminal.

1. 7-year-boy was beaten and burned to death in Lagos

Photos of a young man who was beaten and burnt to death went viral on Wednesday, November 16. His crime was that he stole garri (a staple food). The report was that he was a 7-year-old boy. However, the police debunked the report saying the person that was killed was a man and not a boy, and investigation on how he died is ongoing. Because it was a man still does not justify the act.

While he was being subjected to so much pain by the mob, others stood by and watched, taking pictures and filming the incident. Some others were screaming ‘hit him well’. Apparently, they have lost their conscience as they thought nothing of taking another person’s life.
point of correction that boy isnt 7 he should be around 20 nd it wasnt garri he stole he was abt to mob a pregnant woman in the process of robbery

1 Like

Re: Jungle Justice: 13 Times Nigerians Went Too Far (photos) by IRobot7(m): 9:28am On Nov 18, 2016
Hmm! Them no dey comment for this kind thread because na this kind topic fit make NLANDERS LYNCH YOU ONLINE. All I can say is that I support everyone and I support no one. #istandwithteamneutral
Re: Jungle Justice: 13 Times Nigerians Went Too Far (photos) by firstclassmumu: 9:28am On Nov 18, 2016
Op are you okay? How will you tell me that,the guy is 7 years old? That guy you are seeing there is 24 years old

1 Like

Re: Jungle Justice: 13 Times Nigerians Went Too Far (photos) by zmurphy: 9:29am On Nov 18, 2016
it wrong to kill them in this manner yet most of this people have sent others to their untimely death sometimes it a karma thing

1 Like

Re: Jungle Justice: 13 Times Nigerians Went Too Far (photos) by fishbone11(m): 9:30am On Nov 18, 2016
I don't pity an body that are served jungle justice for their crimes. They have a wicked heart when they go for operations, they kill at ease and yet u guys are saying when they are caught, they should be treated with soft gloves, I disagree totally. They should desist from criminal act and hussle like everyone ease.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jungle Justice: 13 Times Nigerians Went Too Far (photos) by Viking007(m): 9:30am On Nov 18, 2016
Pidgin2:
Rubbish! These are dare devil armed robbers who rape, kill, and collect people's hard earned money. They are evil.
God knows I will contribute in burning any criminal I come across. They are NOT human.

3 Likes

Re: Jungle Justice: 13 Times Nigerians Went Too Far (photos) by NotComplaining: 9:30am On Nov 18, 2016
Re: Jungle Justice: 13 Times Nigerians Went Too Far (photos) by prince985(m): 9:33am On Nov 18, 2016
Yasirarafat:
Tell me now, why do these happen only in south?
if this happen in north the caption will be something like this "Muslim youths torture and kill a young boy for just stealing garri
can sm1 tell me why?
in d north day will take u to Sharia court and cut off ur hand
Re: Jungle Justice: 13 Times Nigerians Went Too Far (photos) by JoeBlocks(m): 9:33am On Nov 18, 2016
All this are tall signs of a state moving to its end. It's just a matter of time.

A people who sell their right for a loaf of N70 Agege bread, who are bitter and filled with hate for their fellow man are just time bombs waiting to explode.

This is why they exert their frustration on people who allegedly break the law by taking justice into their own hands.

1 Like

Re: Jungle Justice: 13 Times Nigerians Went Too Far (photos) by NotComplaining: 9:33am On Nov 18, 2016
All the thieves put to their untimely death are always called notorious thieves, espousing a form of understanding unseen in the modern world.

So apparently only a poor man with nothing to offer can be a notorious thief.

The thieving gov worker that shares a tenth of his spoils with his clan only is called what?

Hypocritical use of words is truly the forte of many Nigerians.
Re: Jungle Justice: 13 Times Nigerians Went Too Far (photos) by lepasharon(f): 9:34am On Nov 18, 2016
You Africans are barbabic and deserve the cesspits you all live in!
Re: Jungle Justice: 13 Times Nigerians Went Too Far (photos) by danxzy: 9:35am On Nov 18, 2016
only in Nigeria, how can u take the life of someone just becux he stole something. imagine the small that stole ordinary garri they beat him yet set him ablaze and people stand they watching them nobody even try to call police to save the life of that small boy. is it not better he went to jail than to die. some of our leader is there stealling billions of naira.

Lagos is the worstest state in Nigeria, to kill human being is like killing a fowl yet federal government can't do anything about it, May God Have Mercy On Us
Re: Jungle Justice: 13 Times Nigerians Went Too Far (photos) by Eyor1(m): 9:38am On Nov 18, 2016
adedehinbo:
point of correction that boy isnt 7 he should be around 20 nd it wasnt garri he stole he was abt to mob a pregnant woman in the process of robbery

Ok.. ... Noted
Re: Jungle Justice: 13 Times Nigerians Went Too Far (photos) by Eyor1(m): 9:39am On Nov 18, 2016
harmbhrosz:
them confirm your stories before forwarding, or you guys don't know how far it will go to tarnish the Nigerian image?

Okay... ... Noted

1 Like

Re: Jungle Justice: 13 Times Nigerians Went Too Far (photos) by ianSweet(f): 9:39am On Nov 18, 2016
Why all this in the south?

I think southernerns are as barbaric as core-northernerns, no difference.
Re: Jungle Justice: 13 Times Nigerians Went Too Far (photos) by NotComplaining: 9:40am On Nov 18, 2016
lepasharon:
You Africans are barbabic and deserve the cesspits you all live in!

Barbarism is practiced globally my dear. Because you dont know where it is practice in the country you reside does not mean it doesnt happen. The West have a way censoring abhorent crimes from prying eyes of disidents.

Even if a certain violeny crime took place on your street, you wont hear about it.

2 Likes

Re: Jungle Justice: 13 Times Nigerians Went Too Far (photos) by Eyor1(m): 9:40am On Nov 18, 2016
BrutalJab:

Op this guy isn't a 7 year old boy but a 20yr old with small body.

He didn't steal garri but a phone after which he stabbed the owner.

Please let's stop misinforming the public.

Thanks... . Info gotten
Re: Jungle Justice: 13 Times Nigerians Went Too Far (photos) by symbianDON(m): 9:41am On Nov 18, 2016
asides the aluu 4 (may their accusers and killers never know peace) and the faggo.t, I feel very little or no pity at all for the others. they simply got served. I have been a helpless victim of a robbery....it left a psychological trauma in me and I don't wish it on anyone. why should others work hard and you think it's appropriate for you to forcefully take away the fruits of their labour and in the process maim, ra.p.e and even kill them? 2 years ago a friend of mine was shot dead by robbers while traveling; without any prompting.....so many others have suffered similar fates.....and anyone still feels it's right for robbers and thieves to be patted on the back and served ice-cold coke while waiting for the police all in the name of 21st century civilization......I hear you

1 Like

Re: Jungle Justice: 13 Times Nigerians Went Too Far (photos) by pressplay411(m): 9:43am On Nov 18, 2016
Op you say these killings are uncivilised. Is stealing or armed robbery civilised?

Before sympathizing with this criminals try empathizing with the innocent families and unsuspecting victims whose lives they've maimed and destroyed over the years before Karma finally dealt with them.

I'm no supporter of jungle justice but these are hardened criminals who deserve no clemency.

2 Likes

Re: Jungle Justice: 13 Times Nigerians Went Too Far (photos) by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 18, 2016
And the Nigerian Police went too slowly countless times!

Don't let's deceive ourselves, until the Nigerian Police wakes up to its responsibility, there would always be jungle justice.

This present Nigerian Police is too corrupt! Truth be told.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophet Jay Jay Enejeta Kidnapped, His Wife Shot Dead In Delta State (Photo) / Kidnap Victim Knocks Down Abductor, Frees Many Captives Along Kaduna Road / Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.