Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Nollywood To Release Movie "Chidinma And The Cucumber (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood To Release Movie "Chidinma And The Cucumber (photo) (1407 Views)

Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures / Between Kizz Daniel, Chidinma And A Fan Who Wants To 'Suck' Her Lips Nicely / Chidinma And Flavour Pictured All Loved Up, Fans React At Height Difference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood To Release Movie "Chidinma And The Cucumber (photo) by Flirtyjane(f): 9:28pm On Nov 17, 2016
Cucumber seem to be the trending veggie after a popular scandal was over the internet with a video. The centre of attraction was Miss Anambra Chidinma Okeke. Since that incident cucumber has been associated with ladies and some have said the plant has become expensive.

Nollywood has decided to take advantage of that scandalous act by shooting a movie titled "Chidimma and the cucumber". Is this really necessary? What will the movie be portraying? On time will tell.

Source: http://www.newsentryportal.com/2016/11/nollywood-set-to-release-movie-and.html

1 Like

Re: Nollywood To Release Movie "Chidinma And The Cucumber (photo) by Onechancearmy(m): 9:29pm On Nov 17, 2016
Flirtyjane:
This is what? I am speechless. Was this necessary?

Starring Flirtyjane as Chidinma grin
Re: Nollywood To Release Movie "Chidinma And The Cucumber (photo) by madridguy(m): 9:29pm On Nov 17, 2016
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nollywood To Release Movie "Chidinma And The Cucumber (photo) by Gossiplover: 9:46pm On Nov 17, 2016
Onechancearmy:

Starring Flirtyjane as Chidinma grin

Lol..

Also featuring Lalasticlala as ?
Mynd44 .....
Abeg na joke o

1 Like

Re: Nollywood To Release Movie "Chidinma And The Cucumber (photo) by Yeyegist(f): 9:48pm On Nov 17, 2016
Am not surprise.
Re: Nollywood To Release Movie "Chidinma And The Cucumber (photo) by bentlywills(m): 9:54pm On Nov 17, 2016
Nollywood is senseless
Re: Nollywood To Release Movie "Chidinma And The Cucumber (photo) by BEENUEL(m): 10:02pm On Nov 17, 2016
grin cc. Smellymouth again, any which one..incase

1 Like

Re: Nollywood To Release Movie "Chidinma And The Cucumber (photo) by iduzebaba(m): 10:03pm On Nov 17, 2016
Dis is just wrong....
Re: Nollywood To Release Movie "Chidinma And The Cucumber (photo) by Smellymouth: 5:51am On Nov 18, 2016
Nollywood sha..

Re: Nollywood To Release Movie "Chidinma And The Cucumber (photo) by Smellymouth: 5:52am On Nov 18, 2016
BEENUEL:
grin cc. Smellymo.uth again, any which one..incase

Baba, these producers funny pass Mr IBU.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nollywood To Release Movie "Chidinma And The Cucumber (photo) by Nobody: 6:05am On Nov 18, 2016
Smellymouth:

Baba, these producers funny pass Mr IBU.. grin

also starring, sinaj as chidinmagrin
Re: Nollywood To Release Movie "Chidinma And The Cucumber (photo) by Smellymouth: 6:06am On Nov 18, 2016
comradespade:

also starring, sinaj as chidinmagrin

My sinaj is not an actress oo..

Na Daniella Okeke go play the role
Re: Nollywood To Release Movie "Chidinma And The Cucumber (photo) by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 18, 2016
Smellymouth:

My sinaj is not an actress oo..
Na Daniella Okeke go play the role

baba smelly, did u just type UR SINAJ
Re: Nollywood To Release Movie "Chidinma And The Cucumber (photo) by angelTI(f): 6:50am On Nov 18, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nollywood To Release Movie "Chidinma And The Cucumber (photo) by MackBrooklyn: 7:37am On Nov 18, 2016
[size=18pt]That moment when you see your crush buying cucumber in the market and all of a sudden she said "Madam, please give me the biggest one" cheesy cheesy [/size]

1 Like

Re: Nollywood To Release Movie "Chidinma And The Cucumber (photo) by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 18, 2016
lolx...Nigerians are wicked sha
Re: Nollywood To Release Movie "Chidinma And The Cucumber (photo) by Kingsley1000(m): 9:58am On Nov 18, 2016
what inspiration is the movie gonna give

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Didn’t Use Juju On Me – Mide Martins / Bobrisky Shares Make-up Free Photos Showing Off His Growing Beards(pics) / Bobrisky Wants Y’all To Know Something (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.