Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,824 members, 7,862,714 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:30 AM

$2.1B Arms Fund: How Fayose Received N1.2billion – witness - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $2.1B Arms Fund: How Fayose Received N1.2billion – witness (6998 Views)

Customs Made N1.2Billion From Seized Goods In Lagos / How Fayose Begged Zenith Bank To Cover Up The Source Of His Election Funds - SR / N23bn Election Fund: How N900m Was Shared In Gombe, Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $2.1B Arms Fund: How Fayose Received N1.2billion – witness by Smilelo(m): 8:12am On Nov 18, 2016
Lies from APC Again , when will they stop all this . i know this is another way to send Efcc after him .
Re: $2.1B Arms Fund: How Fayose Received N1.2billion – witness by NotComplaining: 8:13am On Nov 18, 2016
1.2 billion Naira is a minute portion of 2.1 billion dollars. The media focus on Fayose is clearly disproportionate. Where did the remaining trillions of Naira go? I smell sectarian BS with this Buhari guy.

FG or predominate hausa gov should stop using selective corruption to target ethnicity.

Where did the lion share end up?

1 Like

Re: $2.1B Arms Fund: How Fayose Received N1.2billion – witness by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 18, 2016
steppin:
Waste of valuable time. Nothing would come out of this.
TIME WILL TELL.
Re: $2.1B Arms Fund: How Fayose Received N1.2billion – witness by TheFilmmaker: 8:31am On Nov 18, 2016
Flashh:
I wonder how a thief is a hero to some people. SMH. grin

Well, remember Robin Hood?

Sadly this man ain't no Robbin Hood.
Re: $2.1B Arms Fund: How Fayose Received N1.2billion – witness by thaoriginator: 8:32am On Nov 18, 2016
steppin:
Waste of valuable time. Nothing would come out of this.
A lot of stolen money is coming out bro..
Re: $2.1B Arms Fund: How Fayose Received N1.2billion – witness by whyx06(m): 9:10am On Nov 18, 2016
It's not going to be funny when u see Fayose joining APC come next election.... Immunity tinz
Re: $2.1B Arms Fund: How Fayose Received N1.2billion – witness by doctokwus: 9:23am On Nov 18, 2016
agabusta:

just because of his slithering into the hearts of the opposition by his constant criticism of the present govt.
Thats his PR stunt,make as much noise as possible against d govt and d thousands d govt is prosecuting wud take him as a lawyer to be given their briefs.Its Ozhekhome type that people say"he has good biz sense",but poor in substance.When u listen to him sometimes,u begin to wonder how d man became a san in d first place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $2.1B Arms Fund: How Fayose Received N1.2billion – witness by ENZOSCIFO1: 10:34am On Nov 18, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

Buhari's government is a very big joke

Can someone please tell me names of the people Buhari have successfully arrested, charged and imprisoned.

Buhari is a big joke

The joke is on you for your open display of ignorance. In a democratic government people don't get to go to jail until after a successful prosecution which at times can take over ,4 0 months .
Re: $2.1B Arms Fund: How Fayose Received N1.2billion – witness by bashydemy(m): 11:58am On Nov 18, 2016
juman:
And so?

Hiss.

The useless confused apc government that has nothing to offer the country.

You are a disgrace to yourself, Did you just say and so? meaning yes it's so what the big deal?

I can easily guess your tribe.
Re: $2.1B Arms Fund: How Fayose Received N1.2billion – witness by juman(m): 1:11pm On Nov 18, 2016
bashydemy:

You are a disgrace to yourself, Did you just say and so? meaning yes it's so what the big deal?

I can easily guess your tribe.

grin grin

My tribe is afonja.

Let call a spade a spade.
Not a big spoon.
Re: $2.1B Arms Fund: How Fayose Received N1.2billion – witness by Ehinmola(m): 12:13pm On Nov 19, 2016
By the way where are the recovered loots?. Even if Fayose owned to this issue for now, what can the efcc do?. Immunity is absolute corruption which the national assembly should look into. Fayose ride on with your golden horse of IMMUNITY but remember your days are numbered

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Restructured Nigeria: How It Should Look Like / How Buhari’s Slow Decision Process May Upset Economy / Oyebanji Restates Call On FG To Immortalize Late Col Adekunle Fajuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.