Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,290 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Governor Fayose Celebrate His 56th Birthday In The Markets - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fayose Celebrate His 56th Birthday In The Markets (460 Views)

Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday On The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti Today (photos) / Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday With The Disables (photos) / Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday, Says, "I Stand For Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Governor Fayose Celebrate His 56th Birthday In The Markets by DorcasGold: 10:11pm On Nov 17, 2016
GOVERNOR of Ekiti State, Mr Ayodele Fayose, on Thursday took his 56th birthday celebration to the market centres where he feted people on the streets.

fayose-birthday-1

Fayose had clocked 56 years on Tuesday and the people came from near and far to Ekiti government house to felicitate with the governor.

Fayose distributed cake and cash to market women and other onlookers at the popular Bisi Market in Ado Ekiti capital city and other locations in the state capital.

Fayose said the gesture was “to demonstrate his love for the people of the state, who voted for me massively to become the governor during the June 21, 2014 governorship poll.

“I understood clearly that these are people who ordinarily would not have had the opportunity to come to the government house to celebrate with me. But I have to show them love.

“I can’t sit in the Government House and enjoy every comfort in the world without thinking of the people on the streets.

CONTINUE READING HERE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://www.teargists.info/lifestyle/governor-fayose-celebrate-his-56th-birthday-in-the-markets/

Re: Governor Fayose Celebrate His 56th Birthday In The Markets by KingBelieve: 3:15am On Nov 18, 2016
Good Governor, great personality
Re: Governor Fayose Celebrate His 56th Birthday In The Markets by chriskosherbal(m): 3:23am On Nov 18, 2016
Have a way of carrying the people along.

(1) (Reply)

Wike Complains Of Security Withdrawal. / How ICPC Recovered 103 Exotic Vehicles Looted By Govt Officials / Who Destroyed Nigeria, Pdp, Apc, ... Or People?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.