Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Kachikwu: Ours Will Become ‘scraps’ When Dangote Refinery Kicks Off - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kachikwu: Ours Will Become ‘scraps’ When Dangote Refinery Kicks Off (24352 Views)

NLC, TUC Kicks Off Protest In Lagos (photos) / "Operation No Shanties In Lagos" Kicks Off In Ikeja (photos) / Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kachikwu: Ours Will Become ‘scraps’ When Dangote Refinery Kicks Off by miqos02(m): 8:18am On Nov 18, 2016
true
Re: Kachikwu: Ours Will Become ‘scraps’ When Dangote Refinery Kicks Off by danielblessing(m): 8:18am On Nov 18, 2016
Smh
Re: Kachikwu: Ours Will Become ‘scraps’ When Dangote Refinery Kicks Off by zikokoko(m): 8:19am On Nov 18, 2016
Iscoalarcon:

Why do you love corruption angry sad angry

lolz......it's just in some people's DNA.
Re: Kachikwu: Ours Will Become ‘scraps’ When Dangote Refinery Kicks Off by gz87: 8:20am On Nov 18, 2016
Grundig:
Sincerely speaking, kachikwu knows his onions. Dude speaks with assured confidence. Shortly after he was made nnpc gmd, he told the media that the refineries in nigeria should be sold. But president buhari refused.

The problem with Nigeria is that reality, sincerity, pragmatism, professionalism are slaughtered at the alter of politics.

and the ones that were sold are now productive abi?
Re: Kachikwu: Ours Will Become ‘scraps’ When Dangote Refinery Kicks Off by Ahmeduana(m): 8:22am On Nov 18, 2016
ACTUALLY IT HAS BEEN THE NORTHERN WAY OF LIFE TO KILL ONE GOVERNMENT INSTITUTION SO THEY CAN RAISE THERE OWN, for example, the kill nigeria railway corporation so they can introduced trailer haulage system, and they end up destroying all nigerian roads, NOW FOR DANGOTE TO EMERGE THEY ARE GOING TO RENDER NIGERIA OWN REFINARIES OBSOLETE INSTEAD OF THEM TO CARRY OUT COMPREHENSIVE REPAIRS...
Re: Kachikwu: Ours Will Become ‘scraps’ When Dangote Refinery Kicks Off by mayoor15(m): 8:23am On Nov 18, 2016
chigoziri2403:
the way things are going, dangote will soon buy Nigeria, fraudulent govt policies have really favoured him
stop hating, he is not the only business man in nigeria, every tribe has its crop of rich men, so are satisfied with status quo, this man has dreams bigger than his eyes can see, instead of hating him, why not go read his story, start like he did and see what men will say about you, you too start outlining your dreams and work towards them with prayer.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kachikwu: Ours Will Become ‘scraps’ When Dangote Refinery Kicks Off by truthspeaks: 8:27am On Nov 18, 2016
Na NLNG dangote wan buy not d refineries. Get ur info ryt
ednut1:
yet they refused to sell them to dangote in d first place. we no fit ever get sense for this country abeg. those refineries keep gulping precious FX yet nothing to show. happy scraps jare

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu: Ours Will Become ‘scraps’ When Dangote Refinery Kicks Off by mayoor15(m): 8:27am On Nov 18, 2016
Ahmeduana:
ACTUALLY IT HAS BEEN THE NORTHERN WAY OF LIFE TO KILL ONE GOVERNMENT INSTITUTION SO THEY CAN RAISE THERE OWN, for example, the kill nigeria railway corporation so they can introduced trailer haulage system, and they end up destroying all nigerian roads, NOW FOR DANGOTE TO EMERGE THEY ARE GOING TO RENDER NIGERIA OWN REFINARIES OBSOLETE INSTEAD OF THEM TO CARRY OUT COMPREHENSIVE REPAIRS...
Do you know how many trillion was spent by d last administration on TAM, if you dont know go and find out, maintaining our refineries is like going round circles, selling it to private individuals is the best, government whether PDP or APC can't maintain our refineries

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kachikwu: Ours Will Become ‘scraps’ When Dangote Refinery Kicks Off by kedeojo(m): 8:28am On Nov 18, 2016
Grundig:
Sincerely speaking, kachikwu knows his onions. Dude speaks with assured confidence. Shortly after he was made nnpc gmd, he told the media that the refineries in nigeria should be sold. But president buhari refused.

The problem with Nigeria is that reality, sincerity, pragmatism, professionalism are slaughtered at the alter of politics.
The president didn't refused cos some nigerians like you were shouting that he will be selling it to his northerner brothers. Tribalism is d reason will may not grow as a country. Now u want to say because probably kachikwu is from our region or u are ipod. If it was said by another tribe, am sure u will not support him. Obasanjo sold them but he left office, there were pressure on yaradua of blessed memory to reverse d sales which he did because some nigerians read tribalism to it. Nine years now when it was reverse, we are still struggling to fix them when d like of dongote who bought them that time could have turnaround d refinery for optimal productivity and also generate employment.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kachikwu: Ours Will Become ‘scraps’ When Dangote Refinery Kicks Off by truthspeaks: 8:28am On Nov 18, 2016
NDA target export pipelines not d refineries. Check ur facts well b4 commenting.
TimeManager:
Who will buy a scrap of refineries. Several efforts of repairs have been frustrated thus far, thanks to the NDA.
Kiss the truth!
Re: Kachikwu: Ours Will Become ‘scraps’ When Dangote Refinery Kicks Off by Handsomecole(m): 8:28am On Nov 18, 2016
If you interpret the name "Atiku" in Yoruba it means " we hae died" a ti ku. So bros his ambition is dead on arrival. quote author=OZAOEKPE post=51128725]We heading to zero production....

Atiku for 2019

If Donald Trump can do it, atiku can also do it.... [/quote]
Re: Kachikwu: Ours Will Become ‘scraps’ When Dangote Refinery Kicks Off by chinanu123(f): 8:31am On Nov 18, 2016
Progressive01:
Not just Dangote brother. I'm also suspicious of our big big General Overseers like Oyedepo, et al. Have a strong feeling politicians launder monies through their churches and enterprises.

My pastor just buy brand new Range Sport and a 2017 Camry. I don dey take corner eye dey look the man sef.

You can lie just to score a point.

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu: Ours Will Become ‘scraps’ When Dangote Refinery Kicks Off by fkj950ax(m): 8:33am On Nov 18, 2016
kassy777:
That refinary dey very big. But where him go get him crude? Na from the same N/Delta?

Ghana has crude.
It's close to his refinery, so less transport cost than getting from ND.
No NDA or militants in Ghana, so it's cheaper, safer and easier to buy from Ghana.
Makes business sense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kachikwu: Ours Will Become ‘scraps’ When Dangote Refinery Kicks Off by fkj950ax(m): 8:35am On Nov 18, 2016
truthspeaks:
NDA target export pipelines not d refineries. Check ur facts well b4 commenting.

See this fellow justifying the destruction of pipelines.

Whether it's refinery or export pipeline, should NDA destroy anything...
Why are my cousins in the ND always falling my hand... Haba...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kachikwu: Ours Will Become ‘scraps’ When Dangote Refinery Kicks Off by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 18, 2016
Progressive01:

My pastor just buy brand new Range Sport and a 2017 Camry. I don dey take corner eye dey look the man sef.
gringringringrin LMFAO!! gringringringrin
Re: Kachikwu: Ours Will Become ‘scraps’ When Dangote Refinery Kicks Off by truthspeaks: 8:37am On Nov 18, 2016
Am not justifying it. Just correcting wat was said. The focus was on d refinery thr was a mis-stated fact
fkj950ax:

See this fellow justifying the destruction of pipelines.

Whether it's refinery or export pipeline, should NDA destroy anything...
Why are my cousins in the ND always falling my hand... Haba...
Re: Kachikwu: Ours Will Become ‘scraps’ When Dangote Refinery Kicks Off by justmenoni: 8:38am On Nov 18, 2016
Why can't the FG then construct standard refineries or does it mean that Alhaji dangote is richer than the FG upon billions upon trillions that we keep reading and hearing about.

2 Likes

Re: Kachikwu: Ours Will Become ‘scraps’ When Dangote Refinery Kicks Off by fkj950ax(m): 8:43am On Nov 18, 2016
truthspeaks:
Am not justifying it. Just correcting wat was said. The focus was on d refinery thr was a mis-stated fact

My apologies.
Re: Kachikwu: Ours Will Become ‘scraps’ When Dangote Refinery Kicks Off by alizma: 8:43am On Nov 18, 2016
Grundig:

people like you were among those shouting don't sell our property, mainly NNPC when there was news of some asset being designated as saleable to raise funds by FG. I even remember there was a carton of Buhari carrying those assets on his head. suddenly, the story has changed over night, it is now the same Buhari who was cartooned to be marketing those assets on the street that said the assets shouldn't be sold.
I wonder what you will say if by tomorrow kachukwu comes out to say, selling NNPC will amount to loss of thousand jobs and other immediate consequences.
you guys don't see anything good about Buhari yet you can't point at something tangible that his predecessor did to help the situation.

5 Likes

Re: Kachikwu: Ours Will Become ‘scraps’ When Dangote Refinery Kicks Off by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 18, 2016
Progressive01:
Not just Dangote brother. I'm also suspicious of our big big General Overseers like Oyedepo, et al. Have a strong feeling politicians launder monies through their churches and enterprises.

wch church
Re: Kachikwu: Ours Will Become ‘scraps’ When Dangote Refinery Kicks Off by netmillionaires(m): 8:48am On Nov 18, 2016
Haaa! Nooo! We just wan enter 2017 o. We don't even know which time in 2018 they are talking about. It may be Jan 2018 or Dec 2018...
LastSurvivor11:
Until then..
2018 is just few weeks to come..
I have learnt to double check everything that comes from this incompetent government and it's followers..

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu: Ours Will Become ‘scraps’ When Dangote Refinery Kicks Off by drexy02: 8:51am On Nov 18, 2016
kassy777:
That refinary dey very big. But where him go get him crude? Na from the same N/Delta?
Jamb question

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu: Ours Will Become ‘scraps’ When Dangote Refinery Kicks Off by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 18, 2016
LastSurvivor11:
Until then..
2018 is just few weeks to come..
I have learnt to double check everything that comes from this incompetent government and it's followers..
So you skipped 2017? Or is it because you play Fifa 17 that you think you are already in 2017? grin
Re: Kachikwu: Ours Will Become ‘scraps’ When Dangote Refinery Kicks Off by mizzyboy007: 9:01am On Nov 18, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
We heading to zero production....

Atiku for 2019

If Donald Trump can do it, atiku can also do it....
What kind of rubbish Atiku? when will you be wise and know the right people to vote for? I pity for our youths.
Re: Kachikwu: Ours Will Become ‘scraps’ When Dangote Refinery Kicks Off by adeoba2008(m): 9:01am On Nov 18, 2016
The man Dangote I hail thee
Re: Kachikwu: Ours Will Become ‘scraps’ When Dangote Refinery Kicks Off by Jaymaestro(m): 9:03am On Nov 18, 2016
fkj950ax:

Ghana has crude.
It's close to his refinery, so less transport cost than getting from ND.
No NDA or militants in Ghana, so it's cheaper, safer and easier to buy from Ghana.
Makes business sense.
shows how we Nigerians are our very own enemy
Re: Kachikwu: Ours Will Become ‘scraps’ When Dangote Refinery Kicks Off by HAH: 9:08am On Nov 18, 2016
kassy777:

Crude oil is an international product with uniform price, if the Niger delta militants don't allow him get it from there no qualms as he will just move to the next available supplier as there are many looking for those that will buy.

2 Likes

Re: Kachikwu: Ours Will Become ‘scraps’ When Dangote Refinery Kicks Off by davidif: 9:08am On Nov 18, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

Atiku for 2019

Mr. Atiku is that you?
Re: Kachikwu: Ours Will Become ‘scraps’ When Dangote Refinery Kicks Off by zeestunner(m): 9:19am On Nov 18, 2016
Ahmeduana:
Abeg shut jare obj was there for 8 years,jonathan was there for 5 years everything u blame north. Tomorrow ur wife born K leg u go still blame north what has southern business men been doing all this while when dangote was positioning himself in all d administrations we ve had so far. After we go de shout educated south see how north de parkage

2 Likes

Re: Kachikwu: Ours Will Become ‘scraps’ When Dangote Refinery Kicks Off by jojoki: 9:20am On Nov 18, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

Atiku for 2019

Turaki come 2019
May God make it so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - / Osasu Igbinedion Gets Engaged (Video) / Ooni Of Ife Visits Governor Otti To Appreciate His Good Work For Abia People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.