Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” (67634 Views)

Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks / Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by Olumaeme: 10:04am On Nov 18, 2016
Make Tribune call her, she go talk another lie.
Instagram - it was photoshoped
The nation Interview - I was told to do it to get the crown and car
Telegraph - I was drugged
The way this girl dey lie eeeehhh, no be here.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 18, 2016
Justdulla:

You this dude with your failed career like Nigerian Airways.... You won't mind your business abeg before I commence dissing you till seun blocks me angry

Dude shut the hell up you are polluting the air waves with your retardeddd garbage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by chuckpeter001(m): 10:06am On Nov 18, 2016
Airforce1:

it's possible she was drugged ...

I believe this story.
nwanna check dat video very well. U seems nt to knw wat drugs can do.. Dat girl muanya she was nt drugged
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 18, 2016
Smellymouth:
Why is Airforce.1 one of the most hated nairalander?

I was about to ask the same question
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by Airforce1(m): 10:07am On Nov 18, 2016
Smellymouth:
Why is Airforce.1 one of the most hated nairalander?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by Anusiemgood(m): 10:08am On Nov 18, 2016
story for d gods.

Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by autonomous22: 10:08am On Nov 18, 2016
Airforce1:

I believe this story.
she was drugged but she enjoyed d cucumber Bleep.... stories
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by Smellymouth: 10:09am On Nov 18, 2016
Airforce1:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bruh, wetin you do dem?
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by Airforce1(m): 10:10am On Nov 18, 2016
Smellymouth:

Bruh, wetin you do dem?

Donald trump was hated but that didn't stop him from becoming the president elect of United states. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by Sanchez01: 10:11am On Nov 18, 2016
Justdulla:

You this dude with your failed career like Nigerian Airways.... You won't mind your business abeg before I commence dissing you till seun blocks me angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
My tummy is hurting real bad grin grin grin grin grin grin

Truth is Chidinma is just like every other regular girl out there. She made a mistake but her actions are yet to prove that she erred and genuinely seek her parent's forgiveness.

1. 'The video was photoshopped' was her first outburst when it was first released.
2. 'I was forced to do it by the organizers' was her second outburst
3. 'I was under the influence of something'.

The next, I believe, would be heaped on recession. She should just admit openly and take the fall. This was the same problem Saul had as a king, always blaming people for his fall undecided

6 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by Aburi001: 10:11am On Nov 18, 2016
Justdulla:
Big Lie...Some of these ladies in eastern universities are so corrupt mehn....I remember ma times in Umuahia
Thanks for the confession Chidinma.

The bitter truth is that let lies travel for 10 years TRUTH will meet it just one day grin
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by Smellymouth: 10:12am On Nov 18, 2016
Airforce1:

Donald trump was hated but that didn't stop him from becoming the president elect of United states. cheesy

Are you categorically telling us that you are the Donald Trump of nairaland?

5 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by Airforce1(m): 10:13am On Nov 18, 2016
Smellymouth:

Are you categorically telling us that you are the Donald Trump of nairaland?

Kind of cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by victorazy(m): 10:14am On Nov 18, 2016
Airforce1:

I believe this story.

Bros ur awkwardness is legendary grin

"She was drugged" and she was busy licking her tongue like snake grin

What happened there was greed, tasty for wealth and fame of the children of nawadays and the organisers are just taking advantage of them.

Is simple, the pageant is just a frud.
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by autonomous22: 10:15am On Nov 18, 2016
chidinma go soon com deny say she no tell her mother anytin.... dis girl Bleep up big tym, see d kam fine pussy wey she dey abuse

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by Rilwayne001: 10:16am On Nov 18, 2016
Justdulla:

If am old enough to be someone's father then you should be with your grand children reading em a lullaby now and not nairaland...wannabee fake emcee...How's your career ooh I forgot, its dead on arrival..punk ass

grin ;Dlwtmb
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by Edusouls(m): 10:16am On Nov 18, 2016
Justdulla:
Big Lie...Some of these ladies in eastern universities are so corrupt mehn....I remember ma times in Umuahia
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by BLACKPANTHER(m): 10:17am On Nov 18, 2016
See how ugly she is....kai
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by Anusiemgood(m): 10:18am On Nov 18, 2016
autonomous22:
chidinma go soon com deny say she no tell her mother anytin.... dis girl Bleep up big tym, see d kam fine pussy wey she dey abuse
haha..if i had begd her for one round,she go begin dey form miss anambara nonsense for me..

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by Edusouls(m): 10:18am On Nov 18, 2016
DozieInc:
So she didnt know when she did the video? stories.
stories by moonlight...a hardcore lesbian by nature...
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by dunkem21(m): 10:22am On Nov 18, 2016
I have busted this video once..

SHE WAS FORCED AND DRUGGED!
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by LorDBolton(m): 10:22am On Nov 18, 2016
I didn't read it.

The parents are a big failure.

I trust the yorubas...na to disown straight.

Igbos n immorality

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by Edusouls(m): 10:22am On Nov 18, 2016
wizflower:
This girl should let us be with these lies, she wanted fame an she got fame
thanks for that reasoning,at least i have see one woman that reasons well...
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by dunkem21(m): 10:24am On Nov 18, 2016
victorazy:

Bros ur awkwardness is legendary grin

"She was drugged" and she was busy licking her tongue like snake grin

What happened there was greed, tasty for wealth and fame of the children of nawadays and the organisers are just taking advantage of them.

Is simple, the pageant is just a frud.

She was forced.. and probably drugged.

She read my forensics on NL here and she changed mouth again.
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by HomeOfMe(f): 10:24am On Nov 18, 2016
This should be a lesson for people who post different kinds online;be careful of what you post because a blackmailer could further compromise and use it against you.
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by Edusouls(m): 10:25am On Nov 18, 2016
Solmax:
Enyah!!! It has happened, its reality and it doesn't Change
love you for that comment my brother, reality is just simply reality it cant change...
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by dunkem21(m): 10:27am On Nov 18, 2016
A lesson to ladies..

You might be forced and your video hits online..

I opened Chidinma's eye to the scenes she didn't see in the video.
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by princessbecky(f): 10:29am On Nov 18, 2016
People viewing this Chidinma matter plenty ooo
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by Edusouls(m): 10:29am On Nov 18, 2016
Jarizod:
First of all she said it was one of the conditions the organizers requested now she says it's drugs and she wasn't aware!

Is she related to LAI Mohammed
hahahaha i wan dies laughing, yes she may be related to lai mohammed,but remember even lai mohammed dosent lie this way...
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by dunkem21(m): 10:29am On Nov 18, 2016
When the news broke out online, I was the first to assure people that she won't commit suicide..

SHE WAS FORCED!.. I will prove it!
Re: Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” by uzuede4(f): 10:30am On Nov 18, 2016
Airforce 1 and justdulla. Which kine tin be dis now? Make una stop. cryAirforce 1 and justdulla. Which kine tin be dis now? Make una stop.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy / Hushpuppi Fell Down During Fight In Dubai / Cossy Orjiakor Shares Hot Photo - Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.