Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,916 members, 7,863,207 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:04 PM

Kudos To The Justice Keepers (7 Years Old Thief Lynched And Burnt) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kudos To The Justice Keepers (7 Years Old Thief Lynched And Burnt) (990 Views)

Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi / MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) / Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kudos To The Justice Keepers (7 Years Old Thief Lynched And Burnt) by maestro2000(m): 1:38am On Nov 18, 2016
Nigeria has always had justice keepers who make it their sole responsibility of dealing with errant citizens. Their sole targets are thieves and I say kudos to the justice keepers for a job well done. I remember the first time I ever saw their handiwork; I was shocked to the bone marrows. I still recoil whenever I remember what I saw. Barely two years later these justice keepers were at work at Aluu and they did a perfect job as they upheld the law.

Today, I was confronted with another instance of the justice keepers doing a perfect job of riding the society of law breakers. This time, it wasn’t some students from Aluu, rather it was a boy of seven years old. A boy accused of stealing cassava flakes. A boy who could have easily been their son, their brother, their son’s friend, a potential lawyer, a potential Nobel Prize winner, a boy who could have discovered the cure for cancer, or HIV, the next Mark Zuckerberg.

But of course there is no reasoning with the Justice Keepers, as they have never stolen and as such they can cast the first stone. They have never been found wanting and alas Justice is blind and therefore they could be without compassion and torture a 7 year old kid. They did not stop at that though. They burnt the poor boy to death. Serves him right they probably said, maybe when he reincarnates he won’t attempt stealing cassava flakes.

Meanwhile these justice keepers hail the likes of one senate president like that, a minister of transport and other big men who would never condescend to stealing cassava flakes, no, why should they? The legislooters are spared as long as they share rice and oil this coming Christmas.

I don’t think am being sarcastic again. I am just weary of living in a country of savages, of animals, of people who are half witted, apologies to no one. If a 7 year old kid could steal cassava flakes, is it right to burn him to death? Countless people have been burnt to death on the whims and caprices of hypocrites, who cannot create or give life. If you are incapable of giving life, how dare you take life? I guess my mum should have burnt me times without number for reaching into her pot of soup for some pieces of meat.

As for our legislators and senators, its time a bill is passed into law prohibiting jungle justice with charges of murder and manslaughter brought against perpetrators and also I believe people who can witness these dastardly acts and stand by doing nothing should not go unpunished. Also the police are culpable and as such should be mandated on ensuring prosecution of anybody handed over them to by civilians after a thorough and diligent investigation has been carried out.

Update: Reports state the victim is not a 7 year old kid but rather a notorious criminal. However this does not change the fact that jungle justice is wrong and offenders should be punished because we are humans and are supposed to be civilized.

FOR MORE NEWS,UPDATES AND THE OUTCOME OF THE POLICE DEPARTMENT'S INVESTIGATIONS visit

http://megasblog.com/2016/11/18/kudos-justice-keepers/

Re: Kudos To The Justice Keepers (7 Years Old Thief Lynched And Burnt) by Mustack: 4:15am On Nov 18, 2016
I don't want to get involve in this but this boy doesn't look iike a 7 year old boy. Apparently see the real story on the front page.... I wonder how we get forward when our media is not doing justice ... Also I don't like jungle justice but the trend of that 7 year old boy drive me nuts.
Re: Kudos To The Justice Keepers (7 Years Old Thief Lynched And Burnt) by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 18, 2016
Did you just wake up from 3 days sleep? Or you didn't hear that the boy is a 20 year old armed robber with a pregnant victim grappling for survival in a clinic?

Abeg go and sleep with your grammar
Re: Kudos To The Justice Keepers (7 Years Old Thief Lynched And Burnt) by sammy6(m): 11:15am On Nov 18, 2016
He killed an innocent man who tried to stop him from robbing a pregnant woman
Re: Kudos To The Justice Keepers (7 Years Old Thief Lynched And Burnt) by iboboyswag(m): 8:04pm On Nov 18, 2016
maestro2000:
Nigeria has always had justice keepers who make it their sole responsibility of dealing with errant citizens. Their sole targets are thieves and I say kudos to the justice keepers for a job well done. I remember the first time I ever saw their handiwork; I was shocked to the bone marrows. I still recoil whenever I remember what I saw. Barely two years later these justice keepers were at work at Aluu and they did a perfect job as they upheld the law.

Today, I was confronted with another instance of the justice keepers doing a perfect job of riding the society of law breakers. This time, it wasn’t some students from Aluu, rather it was a boy of seven years old. A boy accused of stealing cassava flakes. A boy who could have easily been their son, their brother, their son’s friend, a potential lawyer, a potential Nobel Prize winner, a boy who could have discovered the cure for cancer, or HIV, the next Mark Zuckerberg.

But of course there is no reasoning with the Justice Keepers, as they have never stolen and as such they can cast the first stone. They have never been found wanting and alas Justice is blind and therefore they could be without compassion and torture a 7 year old kid. They did not stop at that though. They burnt the poor boy to death. Serves him right they probably said, maybe when he reincarnates he won’t attempt stealing cassava flakes.

Meanwhile these justice keepers hail the likes of one senate president like that, a minister of transport and other big men who would never condescend to stealing cassava flakes, no, why should they? The legislooters are spared as long as they share rice and oil this coming Christmas.

I don’t think am being sarcastic again. I am just weary of living in a country of savages, of animals, of people who are half witted, apologies to no one. If a 7 year old kid could steal cassava flakes, is it right to burn him to death? Countless people have been burnt to death on the whims and caprices of hypocrites, who cannot create or give life. If you are incapable of giving life, how dare you take life? I guess my mum should have burnt me times without number for reaching into her pot of soup for some pieces of meat.

As for our legislators and senators, its time a bill is passed into law prohibiting jungle justice with charges of murder and manslaughter brought against perpetrators and also I believe people who can witness these dastardly acts and stand by doing nothing should not go unpunished. Also the police are culpable and as such should be mandated on ensuring prosecution of anybody handed over them to by civilians after a thorough and diligent investigation has been carried out.

Update: Reports state the victim is not a 7 year old kid but rather a notorious criminal. However this does not change the fact that jungle justice is wrong and offenders should be punished because we are humans and are supposed to be civilized.

FOR MORE NEWS,UPDATES AND THE OUTCOME OF THE POLICE DEPARTMENT'S INVESTIGATIONS visit

http://megasblog.com/2016/11/18/kudos-justice-keepers/

Your foolishness and greed for free traffic is annoying.... A simple investigation would have given you the opportunity to know the facts and state them as they are even with your taking sides..... That your blog will not prosper as you continue to use it to peddle falsehood.
Re: Kudos To The Justice Keepers (7 Years Old Thief Lynched And Burnt) by maestro2000(m): 9:37pm On Nov 18, 2016
With due respect sir, i believe we are human and in a sane situation, you shouldn't have responded the way you did, i don't post this link, just for you to read and spit thrash, ... kindly read all the whole article before you comment. you can see the update underneath the article.. so please kindly take it easy with your aggression. Thanks.

iboboyswag:

Your foolishness and greed for free traffic is annoying.... A simple investigation would have given you the opportunity to know the facts and state them as they are even with your taking sides..... That your blog will not prosper as you continue to use it to peddle falsehood.
Re: Kudos To The Justice Keepers (7 Years Old Thief Lynched And Burnt) by delvinmaya(m): 1:06am On Nov 22, 2016
iboboyswag:

Apparently you must be a justice keeper as pointed out. Where does it profit anybody if jungle justice is the order of the day. Whether the murdered individual is 7 years old or 20 or 30, he was murdered in cold blood. Burnt and you justify the actions of murderers. This is why the country is like this. Ordinarily you could have read the article and seen that the action of jungle justice is what is being condemned and nothing more
Re: Kudos To The Justice Keepers (7 Years Old Thief Lynched And Burnt) by iboboyswag(m): 7:08am On Nov 22, 2016
delvinmaya:

Apparently you must be a justice keeper as pointed out. Where does it profit anybody if jungle justice is the order of the day. Whether the murdered individual is 7 years old or 20 or 30, he was murdered in cold blood. Burnt and you justify the actions of murderers. This is why the country is like this. Ordinarily you could have read the article and seen that the action of jungle justice is what is being condemned and nothing more

Justice keeper...hmmmm, I like that name.
Re: Kudos To The Justice Keepers (7 Years Old Thief Lynched And Burnt) by delvinmaya(m): 9:57am On Nov 22, 2016
iboboyswag:

Justice keeper...hmmmm, I like that name.

I knew you would, Just don't go about burning people up in the name of keeping justice
Re: Kudos To The Justice Keepers (7 Years Old Thief Lynched And Burnt) by iboboyswag(m): 12:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
delvinmaya:

I knew you would, Just don't go about burning people up in the name of keeping justice
It's aiit.... Let them just not go about hurting people in the course of their nefarious activities.

(1) (Reply)

How Apostle Weeks Caused Akwa-ibom Church Collapse – Contractor / Well Dressed Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing A Phone & Cash In Lagos Store / Graphic Photos: Boy Kills Self Over Heart Break

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.