Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,602 members, 7,823,616 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Sokoto Residents Beg GEJ To Come Back As President? (PHOTOS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sokoto Residents Beg GEJ To Come Back As President? (PHOTOS) (1590 Views)

Buhari Visits Adamawa: Northern Governors Set To Welcome President (Photos) / Buhari At The Inauguration Nana Akufo-Addo As Ghana President (Photos) / Iweala: My Mother Was Kidnapped Because I Advised GEJ To Remove Fuel Subsidy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sokoto Residents Beg GEJ To Come Back As President? (PHOTOS) by Principe67(m): 6:13am On Nov 18, 2016
Former President Goodluck Jonathan was in Sokoto on Thursday, November 17, 2016, to pay a condolence visit to the family of the former Sultan of Sokoto, Late Ibrahim Dasuki.
Dasuki died in Abuja on Monday, November 14, 2016, after a brief illness.

According to Vanguard, residents of Sokoto gave the former President a rousing welcome when they saw him.

Reports say most of them carried placards with inscriptions saying ‘Come back Baba Jonathan’

The former President, on his Twitter timeline, thanked the government and people of Sokoto state for their warm reception.

He said “I thank the Dasuki Family, the Sultan, the Government and the good people of Sokoto State for their warm welcome and wonderful hospitality.”

www.palmchatnow.com

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Residents Beg GEJ To Come Back As President? (PHOTOS) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:29am On Nov 18, 2016
Not Just Sokoto State, all Nigerians wants him Back

Twale for Baba GEJ

3 Likes

Re: Sokoto Residents Beg GEJ To Come Back As President? (PHOTOS) by windeal: 6:30am On Nov 18, 2016
He can't come back for now ..enjoy your change

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto Residents Beg GEJ To Come Back As President? (PHOTOS) by klassykute(m): 6:31am On Nov 18, 2016
baba d baba

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Residents Beg GEJ To Come Back As President? (PHOTOS) by ceda99: 6:34am On Nov 18, 2016
we all knw dt d crowd and playcards were moblilized and paid for by gej and his team.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Residents Beg GEJ To Come Back As President? (PHOTOS) by shamack: 6:39am On Nov 18, 2016
Lol,,,,dull nigerians,,buhari putting poverty on the land,,,,,GEJ pampering all the thieves in the nation scared of saying the truth, despite having a sound plan,,,,OBJ splash quater of the money in the nation embezzle the rest with his ministers n senators,,,,,,,,,who is the true leader we deserve
Re: Sokoto Residents Beg GEJ To Come Back As President? (PHOTOS) by CoolFreeday(m): 6:51am On Nov 18, 2016
Come back to where, After the mess those under his watch put us into?
Let him try contesting and see how far, its not by paying people to carry placards.

#They stole our money and still using it to fight the government. Nemesis will soon catch up with them
Re: Sokoto Residents Beg GEJ To Come Back As President? (PHOTOS) by Whytelyon(m): 7:03am On Nov 18, 2016
ceda99:
we all knw dt d crowd and playcards were moblilized and paid for by gej and his team.

How much is gala now in your area, here I buy it for 70 naira now, and the Quality changed super drastically. Nigga there is suffering in the land. Wtf is wrong with you? Accept the truth for once..

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto Residents Beg GEJ To Come Back As President? (PHOTOS) by Tonybills(m): 7:04am On Nov 18, 2016
windeal:
He can't come back for now ..enjoy your change

No mind Them.
These where the. Same people souting change ,today they are even tire of their own blood(their brother).
This life can. Be so cruel
Re: Sokoto Residents Beg GEJ To Come Back As President? (PHOTOS) by Nonso67: 8:10am On Nov 18, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Not Just Sokoto State, all Nigerians wants him Back

Twale for Baba GEJ

Bros wake- up
Re: Sokoto Residents Beg GEJ To Come Back As President? (PHOTOS) by jahsharon: 8:38am On Nov 18, 2016
This is good news. Former Sokoto's State governor Attairu Bafarawa admitted that he collected 4.3 billion naira from GEJ through ATM-Dasuki for spiritual purposes. I still don't know how much he gave Jesus and Mohammed, but I doubt if Jesus or Mohammed take blood money. If I were the ex-governor, I will organise one million almajiris and give them one thousand naira each, that will cost just one billion naira. The one million almajaris will sing GEJ praises and beg him to come back and be Nigeria's life president.

Until all looters are jailed, there will always be praise singers.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Residents Beg GEJ To Come Back As President? (PHOTOS) by Rayloverscrib: 8:42am On Nov 18, 2016
ceda99:

Narrow minded fellow.
Re: Sokoto Residents Beg GEJ To Come Back As President? (PHOTOS) by Principe67(m): 8:47am On Nov 18, 2016
jahsharon:
This is good news. Former Sokoto's State governor Attairu Bafarawa admitted that he collected 4.3 billion naira from GEJ through ATM-Dasuki for spiritual purposes. I still don't know how much he gave Jesus and Mohammed, but I doubt if Jesus or Mohammed take blood money. If I were the ex-governor, I will organise one million almajiris and give them one thousand naira each, that will cost just one billion naira. The one million almajaris will sing GEJ praises and beg him to come back and be Nigeria's life president.

so much anger in your veins... Preach brother! Preach!!!
Re: Sokoto Residents Beg GEJ To Come Back As President? (PHOTOS) by CltrAltDel: 8:47am On Nov 18, 2016
jahsharon:

why wont they carry plycard
Re: Sokoto Residents Beg GEJ To Come Back As President? (PHOTOS) by Principe67(m): 9:04am On Nov 18, 2016
shamack:
Lol,,,,dull nigerians,,buhari putting poverty on the land,,,,,GEJ pampering all the thieves in the nation scared of saying the truth, despite having a sound plan,,,,OBJ splash quater of the money in the nation embezzle the rest with his ministers n senators,,,,,,,,,who is the true leader we deserve

if u ask me my brother, nah who i go ask?
Re: Sokoto Residents Beg GEJ To Come Back As President? (PHOTOS) by Principe67(m): 11:30am On Nov 18, 2016
how much was your own inside the money they stole

CoolFreeday:
Come back to where, After the mess those under his watch put us into?
Let him try contesting and see how far, its not by paying people to carry placards.

#They stole our money and still using it to fight the government. Nemesis will soon catch up with them
Re: Sokoto Residents Beg GEJ To Come Back As President? (PHOTOS) by Nonso67: 10:31am On Nov 24, 2016
Principe67:
how much was your own inside the money they stole

Help me tell them ooo
Re: Sokoto Residents Beg GEJ To Come Back As President? (PHOTOS) by Principe67(m): 7:02pm On Nov 25, 2016
Nonso67:

Help me tell them ooo
grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Policemen Have Done It Again / Paris Club Refund: Presidency Releases Details, SEE How Much Each State Got / IPOB Members Smoking Igbo Weed And Cursing Nigeria - PICS VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.