Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

I Have Denied Myself Sleep To Develop Imo State - Gov. Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Denied Myself Sleep To Develop Imo State - Gov. Okorocha (648 Views)

Profile Of Ugwumba Uche Nwosu: Biography Of Rochas Okorocha Choice Of Successor / Kebbi Is The Most Peaceful State In The History Of Nigeria – Gov. Okorocha / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Denied Myself Sleep To Develop Imo State - Gov. Okorocha by UzuegbuProsper(m): 7:52am On Nov 18, 2016
Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha, said that he has denied himself rest in order to make the State, one of the fastest growing city in the country.

Okorocha stated this in Owerri while inspecting some of his ongoing projects in the State.

According to the Governor, “my interest is to make sure that by the time I finish my second term, Imo State must have been developed more that it is now.”

” I find it difficult to sleep now because I want to change the entire face of Imo so that people from all over the country will come and relax. This will be my joy. ”

"...if you look at the current urban renewal programme, we are constructing 3 tunnels, two flyovers and eight lane roads to enable us open our State for transformation to take place. ”

He added that, ” Imo is one of the fastest growing cities in Nigeria and so we have to make adequate attention to infrastructure development. You can see all Old projects we
have remodelled and they are looking good now. ”

Source: VanguardNews.

Re: I Have Denied Myself Sleep To Develop Imo State - Gov. Okorocha by Nebuchadnezar: 7:54am On Nov 18, 2016
[s]
UzuegbuProsper:
Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha, said that he has denied himself rest in order to make the State, one of the fastest growing city in the country.

Okorocha stated this in Owerri while inspecting some of his ongoing projects in the State.

According to the Governor, “my interest is to make sure that by the time I finish my second term, Imo State must have been developed more that it is now.”

” I find it difficult to sleep now because I want to change the entire face of Imo so that people from all over the country will come and relax. This will be my joy. ”

"...if you look at the current urban renewal programme, we are constructing 3 tunnels, two flyovers and eight lane roads to enable us open our State for transformation to take place. ”

He added that, ” Imo is one of the fastest growing cities in Nigeria and so we have to make adequate attention to infrastructure development. You can see all Old projects we
have remodelled and they are looking good now. ”

Source: VanguardNews.
[/s]

rochas is a crook grin
cc
chino cool

1 Like

Re: I Have Denied Myself Sleep To Develop Imo State - Gov. Okorocha by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:54am On Nov 18, 2016
This criminal needs another slap from hell, olorikpelebe of a governor

4 Likes

Re: I Have Denied Myself Sleep To Develop Imo State - Gov. Okorocha by Gozzzy(m): 8:06am On Nov 18, 2016
Rochas, thunder fire your spirit, your body and your soul!!! May God handle your life the way you are handling IMO state!!! say amen if you agree!!!!
Re: I Have Denied Myself Sleep To Develop Imo State - Gov. Okorocha by ufuosman(m): 8:09am On Nov 18, 2016
U dey lie abi? Rocha's u don dey lie
Re: I Have Denied Myself Sleep To Develop Imo State - Gov. Okorocha by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:09am On Nov 18, 2016
Mtscheeeeeeeeeew

Imo Pensioners cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: I Have Denied Myself Sleep To Develop Imo State - Gov. Okorocha by chinanu123(f): 8:13am On Nov 18, 2016
Is it before or after the ghost slap?. I hand you over to Samuelanyanwu.
Re: I Have Denied Myself Sleep To Develop Imo State - Gov. Okorocha by Raydos: 8:17am On Nov 18, 2016
if you Say you denied yourself sleep to develop imo state,, abeg wetin ambode go con say? grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Denied Myself Sleep To Develop Imo State - Gov. Okorocha by kingwax7007: 8:17am On Nov 18, 2016
Unfortunately, your developmental facts cannot overstep the ability of your brain...

Where are the developments?
Re: I Have Denied Myself Sleep To Develop Imo State - Gov. Okorocha by mazimee(m): 8:36am On Nov 18, 2016
This man keeps making comments that make one loose his sanity. He keeps raping his people's sensibilities.
Re: I Have Denied Myself Sleep To Develop Imo State - Gov. Okorocha by MyGeneration(m): 10:30am On Nov 18, 2016
LoL... dz wud hv been better if as he is telling us this he wud be showing us the projects.... but he just keeps deceiving himself.
Re: I Have Denied Myself Sleep To Develop Imo State - Gov. Okorocha by DLondonboiy: 10:56am On Nov 18, 2016
I don't blame you mr okorocha....I don't!
I blame imolite for tolerating you...Dem suppose don kill you since..
Re: I Have Denied Myself Sleep To Develop Imo State - Gov. Okorocha by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:10am On Nov 18, 2016
chinanu123:
Is it before or after the ghost slap?. I hand you over to Samuelanyanwu.

Brother I'm here grin grin

Re: I Have Denied Myself Sleep To Develop Imo State - Gov. Okorocha by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:11am On Nov 18, 2016
kingwax7007:
Unfortunately, your developmental facts cannot overstep the ability of your brain...

Where are the developments?

They are in Kano and Bauchi grin grin grin
Re: I Have Denied Myself Sleep To Develop Imo State - Gov. Okorocha by Afonjatribeguy: 11:16am On Nov 18, 2016
Gozzzy:
Rochas, thunder fire your spirit, your body and your soul!!! May God handle your life the way you are handling IMO state!!! say amen if you agree!!!!
AMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

ROCHAS IS A CORRUPT CRIMINAL

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu A Combination Of Azikwe, Ojukwu, Nzeogwu Rolled Into One—Fani-Kayode / Photos From Goodluck Jonathan Birthday Celebration / EXPOSED: Buhari Has Killed More Shia Muslims Than Boko Haram Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.