Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

2face, Omawumi, Sound Sultan join Annie Idibia as she concludes her birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face, Omawumi, Sound Sultan join Annie Idibia as she concludes her birthday (960 Views)

Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face 43rd Birthday (Photos) / “I Had My First Kid At 24” Annie Idibia Says As She Shows Off Her Grown Up Kids / Photo Of 2face Kissing Annie Idibia As Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face, Omawumi, Sound Sultan join Annie Idibia as she concludes her birthday by 004gist: 8:03am On Nov 18, 2016
Annie Idibia wrapped up her birthday empowerment outreach on Wednesday, 16th November, as part of her Annie Idibia Care Foundation’s mission to empower young women.

http://www.fastdatashare.com/2016/11/2face-omawumi-sumbo-adeoye-sound-sultan.html

Re: 2face, Omawumi, Sound Sultan join Annie Idibia as she concludes her birthday by 004gist: 8:06am On Nov 18, 2016
More

Re: 2face, Omawumi, Sound Sultan join Annie Idibia as she concludes her birthday by Airforce1(m): 8:07am On Nov 18, 2016
2baba so legendary.

Respect boss.

1 Like

Re: 2face, Omawumi, Sound Sultan join Annie Idibia as she concludes her birthday by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 18, 2016
I like d lady in d last pics. she doesn't give a damn. the same can't b said about Annie.
Re: 2face, Omawumi, Sound Sultan join Annie Idibia as she concludes her birthday by pyyxxaro: 8:16am On Nov 18, 2016
Ok
Re: 2face, Omawumi, Sound Sultan join Annie Idibia as she concludes her birthday by CplusJason: 8:25am On Nov 18, 2016
2face and Sound Sultan friendship ehn........... Legendary Hustlers.

Good looking out to OmaWonder, always looking beautiful.

1 Like

Re: 2face, Omawumi, Sound Sultan join Annie Idibia as she concludes her birthday by maryjan8(f): 8:43am On Nov 18, 2016
Happy birthday mrs idibia
Re: 2face, Omawumi, Sound Sultan join Annie Idibia as she concludes her birthday by xendra: 8:44am On Nov 18, 2016
you added 2face to the list as if he jad a choice

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful New Photos Of Maje Ayida’ S Baby Mama And Son / Video:davido Becomes Born Again, Storms Church To Give Testimony / I will Never Betray My Husband – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.