Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,811 members, 7,820,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Fayose Shares His Birthday Cake On The Streets (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Shares His Birthday Cake On The Streets (photos) (427 Views)

Fayose Shares Money To Children Who Flocked Around Him After Project Inspection / Fayose Shares Cheese Balls To Kids in Ekiti After They Shouted "Oshoko" (Photos) / Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Shares His Birthday Cake On The Streets (photos) by Samtexjohn1: 8:08am On Nov 18, 2016
According to Fayose, it is only proper for him to give back to the same people who voted him into office.

He said: “It is a show of love to my people, we can’t sit in the government house and enjoy the comfort of the office without remembering them, I got a lot of gifts on my birthday, cakes, yam tubers, cows, rice and so on, how many can I eat? How many clothes can I wear at a time? “It is just normal, just good for me to go back to the street and give it back to the people that put me in the government house, this is my style, this is me naturally, just that this time around it is more elaborate moving from one junction to the other to ensure about 500 persons per junction get something small on my birthday.

"The more people you touch, the better for your life today and tomorrow. These are the set of people that will never walk into the government house asking for contract, asking for help, they will not even be allowed to get in unless the governor leave the comfort of his office to come and meet with them wherever they are and that is exactly what I am doing. “These are the people who employed us into office, they should not be abandoned for one minute, we must stay with them continuously at every opportunity.”

http://www.aksmedias.com.ng/2016/11/fayose-shares-his-birthday-cake-on.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Fayose Shares His Birthday Cake On The Streets (photos) by klassykute(m): 8:12am On Nov 18, 2016
is dis man working on state projects at all.. COS NA SOSO FOOD DEM TK DEY C AM
Re: Fayose Shares His Birthday Cake On The Streets (photos) by Flashh: 8:16am On Nov 18, 2016
Gullible cake to brainwash hungry people in Ekiti. grin

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Shares His Birthday Cake On The Streets (photos) by gidgiddy: 8:17am On Nov 18, 2016
No wonder he won a second term, the man is a grassroots politician.

I've got to give it to Fayose, to a be a Yoruba man and not be cowed by the Northern oligarchy is not something that is easy to find.
Re: Fayose Shares His Birthday Cake On The Streets (photos) by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:19am On Nov 18, 2016
He is loved by the people, after fela the great fayose is the finest and bravest man from the southwest followed by ffk

(1) (Reply)

Aregbesola Promises To Complete All Projects Before End Of Tenure / AWOF!: Lagosians Overcrowd Shoprite Mall In Ikeja For Black Friday / NASS Should Publish Detail Of Alleged N500bn Running Cost— Serap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.