Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Name Of Waye Rooney's Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Name Of Waye Rooney's Son (1024 Views)

Wayne Rooney Son,Kai Rooney,SpendTime With Barca Stars Messi,neymar,Suarez(Pics) / Seyi Shay Stands Next To Wayne Rooney In New Hollandia Advert / Picture 'wayne Rooney Hair Transplant Procedure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name Of Waye Rooney's Son by Elgaxton(m): 12:24pm On Nov 04, 2009
I have been wondering why anyone will name his or her son KAI

I was listening to a phone in conversation on Brilla Fm and here are some reasons the listeners gave:

Wayne Rooney came to Nigeria sometime ago and mosquito bit him and an Aboki helped to kill the mosquito while exclaiming "kai"

so Rooney adopted the name for his son cheesy

Anyhow sha, I just want to know your own perception of names with good meanings but funny pronounciation.

I dey go come
Re: Name Of Waye Rooney's Son by russellino: 1:48pm On Nov 04, 2009
@poster
lol. you no well at all. I just hope he doesnt name his second son LASTMA
Re: Name Of Waye Rooney's Son by Elgaxton(m): 2:57pm On Nov 04, 2009
@Rusellino,

It aint my fault o, its for real men and I have been puzzlin since morning.

Mod pls help put this thread for signboard
Re: Name Of Waye Rooney's Son by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 04, 2009
you wish.

The name Kai is thought to mean different things in different languages, and can be used for either a boy or a girl.

In Wales and Scotland, it is said to derive from the word "caius" and mean keeper of the keys, while in China the word signifies happiness. In Finnish the name reportedly means rejoice.

The name is certainly unusual, although not unknown. EastEnders actress Danniella Westbrook gave birth to a son in 1996 who she called Kai, and A Beautiful Mind actress Jennifer Connelly named her son Kai the following year.

Parminder Nagra, the Leicester-born ER star, gave birth to her son Kai in May this year.

Wayne and Coleen Rooney are yet to reveal how they decided upon the unconventional name for their first born.

The baby boy was born at 2.20pm on Monday in Liverpool Women's Hospital.

The Rooney's spokesman said: "Mother and baby are both absolutely fine. Wayne and Coleen are thrilled with the wonderful addition to their family life."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/6487040/Wayne-Rooneys-baby-Kai-where-does-the-name-come-from.html

everything isnt about Nigeria abeg. undecided
Re: Name Of Waye Rooney's Son by ddiamond(f): 5:26pm On Nov 04, 2009
no mind him, a person deserves a right to his or her own wish
congrat rooney, up man utd.
Re: Name Of Waye Rooney's Son by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 04, 2009
another celebrity Kai:

TICHINA ARNOLD AND DAUGHTER KAI’S BONY PONY RIDE

http://www.theinsider.com/photos/996440_TICHINA_ARNOLD_AND_DAUGHTER_KAI_S_BONY_PONY_RIDE?&c_id=996445&c_type=news

talk about coincidence. I found this while checking out something else.
Re: Name Of Waye Rooney's Son by Elgaxton(m): 11:31am On Nov 05, 2009
Wow Tichina has a baby called KAI, kai! this is ga ju.

everything isnt about Nigeria abeg.

TPia abi na T-Pa be ya name, who said everything is about Nigeria.

Hope u read my post well be4 replying

(1) (Reply)

Patrick Obahiagbon On Dim Odimegwu Ojukwu Death / Magazine Cover Of The Day: Did I Read It Corretly? / Young Buck Sentenced To 3 Years In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.