Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,254 members, 7,818,875 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Stomach Ulcer, One Of The Human Great Ailments - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stomach Ulcer, One Of The Human Great Ailments (735 Views)

5 Disturbing Alcohol Effects On The Human Body / "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stomach Ulcer, One Of The Human Great Ailments by muteeu(m): 9:15am On Nov 18, 2016
Stomach ulcers, also known as gastric ulcers, are open sores that develop on the lining of the stomach.

Ulcers can also occur in part of the intestine just beyond the stomach – these are known as duodenal ulcers.

Both stomach and duodenal ulcers are sometimes referred to as peptic ulcers. Here the term “stomach ulcer” will be used, although the information applies equally to duodenal ulcers.......

https://mobile.facebook.com/daarulilaaj/?_rdr

(1) (Reply)

Blood My Stool..... Wat Could Be The Cause? / Pregnant Women Appetite And Lack Of Control For Food / Why Is It That In Nigeria Doctors/nurses Dont Warn Patient B4 Giving Injection?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.