Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

What Business Can Someone Do With 1million Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can Someone Do With 1million Naira (1039 Views)

What Business Can I Do With 20k? / What Lucrative Business Can You Do With 1million Naira / 1million Naira Every Week Or 1billion Naira Now? Which Will You Go For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can Someone Do With 1million Naira by Mikechinos(m): 9:25am On Nov 18, 2016
hello guys

pls I need your help

A friend of mine wants to start a business that can yield high profit.

According to her she doesn't want something that will be too stressful. and she already have a shop and 1million naira for the
business but she's confused on the type of business she wants to do

pls guys what are your suggestions.

thanks
Re: What Business Can Someone Do With 1million Naira by lomprico(m): 9:53am On Nov 18, 2016
If I tell u, spambot will ban me. grin
Re: What Business Can Someone Do With 1million Naira by Mikechinos(m): 5:49pm On Nov 18, 2016
lomprico:
If I tell u, spambot will ban me. grin
lol

serious
Re: What Business Can Someone Do With 1million Naira by lomprico(m): 7:06pm On Nov 18, 2016
Mikechinos:
lol

serious

Serious o!
Re: What Business Can Someone Do With 1million Naira by mathew247: 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2016
crackcocaine

1 Like

Re: What Business Can Someone Do With 1million Naira by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 18, 2016
Mikechinos:
hello guys

pls I need your help

A friend of mine wants to start a business that can yield high profit.

According to her she doesn't want something that will be too stressful. and she already have a shop and 1million naira for the
business but she's confused on the type of business she wants to do

pls guys what are your suggestions.

thanks
Contact me to +2348188417481...

You can earn a stable income with your 1M every month
Re: What Business Can Someone Do With 1million Naira by redsconsult(m): 11:36pm On Nov 18, 2016
buy and sell donkey skin....new goldmine in Nigeria....ready buyer any part of the world most especially china
Re: What Business Can Someone Do With 1million Naira by ibroxworl1(m): 12:04am On Nov 19, 2016
You don't even need more than 150k to start making millions join FLP (forever living product)
Re: What Business Can Someone Do With 1million Naira by Nobody: 1:48am On Nov 19, 2016
Chai and i dey find just 50k to start my own biz....well she can go into makeup product and extensions since she doesnt want any stressful
Re: What Business Can Someone Do With 1million Naira by Mikechinos(m): 9:13pm On Nov 19, 2016
thanks guyz for your suggestions
Re: What Business Can Someone Do With 1million Naira by Mikechinos(m): 9:14pm On Nov 19, 2016
thanks guyz for your suggestions thanks guyz for your suggestions thanks guyz for your suggestions
Re: What Business Can Someone Do With 1million Naira by ayofag(m): 9:36pm On Nov 19, 2016
Its a beautiful evening to everyone out there waiting and hoping
things get better. Catfish business is food business which will
continue to grow in as much as food is needed for survival.
Avail yourself this opportunity now. For new customers who are
willing to go into catfish smoking business. I am fabricating for
the first 15pple GAS SMOKING KILN FOR 50KG CAPACITY at
85000naira. Contact for more information
Re: What Business Can Someone Do With 1million Naira by Mikechinos(m): 9:29pm On Nov 24, 2016
ideas
Re: What Business Can Someone Do With 1million Naira by ehinmowo: 6:43pm On Nov 25, 2016
she cn invest 500k in my business. i will give her 200% return on investment per year. if care to knw more, you cn contact me for face 2 face discussion ( i am in lag ) 08029327519
Re: What Business Can Someone Do With 1million Naira by odogwu190(m): 6:27am On Nov 26, 2016
ibroxworl1:
You don't even need more than 150k to start making millions join FLP (forever living product)
u no like forever death product..

(1) (Reply)

A Dollar Is Now 400 Naira / Check Out These Fabulous Ushers / How Can I Manage Purewater Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.