Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,763 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:31 AM

Where Is Fantasyisland? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Where Is Fantasyisland? (493 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Fantasyisland? by ayomikunjude(m): 9:33am On Nov 18, 2016
Anyone knows the whereabout of fantasyisland? Missed reading her story. Hard to find any story that catches my fancy on nairaland again.. where is kayemjay, Frank3.16?
Re: Where Is Fantasyisland? by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 18, 2016
I missed her stories too
she is one of the best we've ever had on Nairalander
The literature section haven't been the same without fantasyland,frank3 16,standd,safarigirl,larrysun &blueeye1
Re: Where Is Fantasyisland? by ayomikunjude(m): 3:19pm On Nov 18, 2016
Baddchristy:
I missed her stories too
she is one of the best we've ever had on Nairalander
The literature section haven't been the same without fantasyland,frank3 16,standd,safarigirl,larrysun &blueeye1

Thought am the only missing these good writers. It's been months fantasyisland last posted a story but I still check and hope she update something. well probably life outside nairaland is taking its toll on them.

Not really a fan of recent stories in the literature section, presently gat none am following unlike before that I follow like 5 stories.

(1) (Reply)

What Does Wole Soyinka Want? / Where Can I Publish My Poems For People To Read And Also Gain Recognitions. / Me And My Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.