Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Small Liquid Filling Machine,small Packaging Machine At Little Cost - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Small Liquid Filling Machine,small Packaging Machine At Little Cost (12186 Views)

Manual Filling Machine / Double Your Profit At Little Or NO Cost / Fufu Pounding Machine At Affordable Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Small Liquid Filling Machine,small Packaging Machine At Little Cost by pethen: 9:44am On Nov 18, 2016
we have small filling machine for very small business which can pass nafdac approval.we can help you set up your small factory and you do what big factory do.all you need is your small fenced rented three bed room flat and call 08066459862 peter obidike. If you are dreaming of production and you are scared of big money,then you need me....if you are working in an office and you want an extra income generating factory,then you need me....if you are retired and want a factory small for your size then call me....i am not just a talker ,i am a fixer so let us get down to reality costing ;
1,The cost of the filling machine that you use for filling 250ml,500ml and 1000ml and possibly fill 1000liters in 2hrs goes for.....180000naira
2,our capping or corking machine so fast and furious......56,000naira
3,manufacturing and expiring date machine..........90,000naira
4,bottle inductor machine.....120,000naira
5,foil sealing machining machine.....160,000naira
6,we have pneumatic machine for high viscosity liquid like honey,shampoo,tomato paste at price of 500,000naira
7,stainless gear pumps for viscosity liquid foods
you tell us what you what to fill and we help you out and we can help with nafdac registeration.

3 Likes

Re: Small Liquid Filling Machine,small Packaging Machine At Little Cost by pethen: 9:52am On Nov 18, 2016
liquid filling machine...180,000naira
shrinking machine to package your products togather...350000naira
call peter obidike 08066459862

Re: Small Liquid Filling Machine,small Packaging Machine At Little Cost by pethen: 10:01am On Nov 18, 2016
foil inductor sealing machine for sealing bottles like in picture,

Re: Small Liquid Filling Machine,small Packaging Machine At Little Cost by pethen: 10:06am On Nov 18, 2016
bottle inductor machine....120,000naira
while hand held capping machine is shown below

Re: Small Liquid Filling Machine,small Packaging Machine At Little Cost by pethen: 10:08am On Nov 18, 2016
hand held capping machine is 56,000
Re: Small Liquid Filling Machine,small Packaging Machine At Little Cost by pethen: 10:20am On Nov 18, 2016
foil sealing machine...160000naira,we equally sell foil packing materials for your products and can print your brand on it

Re: Small Liquid Filling Machine,small Packaging Machine At Little Cost by pethen: 10:22am On Nov 18, 2016
foil sealing machine is 160,000naira and we can print your brand on your foil package

Re: Small Liquid Filling Machine,small Packaging Machine At Little Cost by pethen: 10:26am On Nov 18, 2016
pneumatic filling machines

Re: Small Liquid Filling Machine,small Packaging Machine At Little Cost by pethen: 10:33am On Nov 18, 2016
we can get your factory ready within a week ,we have all machines in place and our staffs are ready once you have your rented three bedroom flat fenced,we do our jobs professionally,so do not need too much talk because we do not talk but act....so call the number 08066459862 with action not too much talks....thank you
Re: Small Liquid Filling Machine,small Packaging Machine At Little Cost by pethen: 9:19pm On Nov 18, 2016
powder filling machine is 165,000naira.
this machine can always be used for seed filling

Re: Small Liquid Filling Machine,small Packaging Machine At Little Cost by pethen: 11:21pm On Nov 19, 2016
tea bag filling machine for small business 165,000naira.
we equally sell empty tea bags
so call and start filling your tea bags 08066459862

Re: Small Liquid Filling Machine,small Packaging Machine At Little Cost by pethen: 11:48pm On Nov 19, 2016
I appreciate all phone calls and every items bought,i appreciate you engaging us and it makes me happy we are helping out needs.so dont just sit there i am waiting to hear from you.
we have small oil press machine for your cold pressing of coconut oil,castor oil etc.just call mr peter 08066459862
we have from 180,000
Re: Small Liquid Filling Machine,small Packaging Machine At Little Cost by pethen: 11:54pm On Nov 19, 2016
staring small should not get you scared my friend,but if you dont have the guts just come cry on my shoulders i will help out.....let it out i got all you want to start product with. you need not to dream alone start my friend.....i hate talkers with no action coollet us small something maybe zobo think of it .i understand my unit operations as a chemical engineer with experience so dont panic

1 Like

Re: Small Liquid Filling Machine,small Packaging Machine At Little Cost by Nobody: 3:33am On Nov 20, 2016
@op remember I call you yesterday when I saw this thread enquiring about tea bag packaging machine. The one you posted above what is the production capacity and is there anything smaller? Also, i want to know if you have machine for packaging sachet powder in such a way that the end product would be like these common sachet chocolate beverage? Lastly where is your base? Tanx

1 Like

Re: Small Liquid Filling Machine,small Packaging Machine At Little Cost by pethen: 9:56am On Nov 20, 2016
Donsimon,
Sure i remember you my brother.Please forgive me i did not call back when i got home but i posted it here yesterday just for you.now what you have here is small for production and it gives weighing in grams.all you have to do is fill it into the pouch and seal.it is very easy to fill with.
please feel very free to refer back.thank you
Re: Small Liquid Filling Machine,small Packaging Machine At Little Cost by pethen: 9:58am On Nov 20, 2016
donsimon ,the price is 165,000 and we sell pouch and teabags as well so i am waiting to help set up my brother
Re: Small Liquid Filling Machine,small Packaging Machine At Little Cost by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 20, 2016
pethen:
donsimon ,the price is 165,000 and we sell pouch and teabags as well so i am waiting to help set up my brother
OK. would get back to you
Re: Small Liquid Filling Machine,small Packaging Machine At Little Cost by hopeforcharles(m): 3:40pm On Nov 20, 2016
This is wonderful.
Re: Small Liquid Filling Machine,small Packaging Machine At Little Cost by pethen: 7:04pm On Nov 20, 2016
This country needs to move forward i challenge you my fellow countrymen,women,youths and brothers.....no matter how small our producing capacity is .....let us do something.i am sick of the poverty level that only the very rich can own big factory.so damn the rule of monopoly that belongs to some individuals....let us make our country a manufacturing nation even if the banks refuse to loan you money because your accounts are not fat,you can afford machine and start packaging.we have tooth paste tube packaging machine
Re: Small Liquid Filling Machine,small Packaging Machine At Little Cost by pethen: 7:11pm On Nov 20, 2016
manufacturing date and expiry date printing machine for 67000naira

Re: Small Liquid Filling Machine,small Packaging Machine At Little Cost by Hezbola: 10:50pm On Nov 20, 2016
Am happy to see this. The major problem is power. One will need a high generating set to power this machine to avoid damage. However it encourages small starters.
Re: Small Liquid Filling Machine,small Packaging Machine At Little Cost by 2sexynet: 5:37am On Nov 21, 2016
pethen:
This country needs to move forward i challenge you my fellow countrymen,women,youths and brothers.....no matter how small our producing capacity is .....let us do something.i am sick of the poverty level that only the very rich can own big factory.so damn the rule of monopoly that belongs to some individuals....let us make our country a manufacturing nation even if the banks refuse to loan you money because your accounts are not fat,you can afford machine and start packaging.we have tooth paste tube packaging machine

The problem with factory business in Nigeria is POWER supply.
Re: Small Liquid Filling Machine,small Packaging Machine At Little Cost by xross(m): 7:43am On Nov 21, 2016
pethen:
liquid filling machine...180,000naira
shrinking machine to package your products togather...350000naira
call peter obidike 08066459862

expect my call
Re: Small Liquid Filling Machine,small Packaging Machine At Little Cost by pethen: 11:04pm On Nov 21, 2016
Xross,thank you so much and i am truely waiting for your call
Re: Small Liquid Filling Machine,small Packaging Machine At Little Cost by pethen: 11:06pm On Nov 21, 2016
This machines can work with generators you can afford
Re: Small Liquid Filling Machine,small Packaging Machine At Little Cost by pethen: 11:08pm On Nov 21, 2016
Hezbola,thank you for the joy you have and let me assure you elemax and sumec generators can comfortably power then
Re: Small Liquid Filling Machine,small Packaging Machine At Little Cost by princekolade: 2:07am On Dec 11, 2016
How much is your grain packaging machine. Automatic packaging and weighing. How long can you deliver to lagos
Re: Small Liquid Filling Machine,small Packaging Machine At Little Cost by pethen: 12:34am On Dec 20, 2016
we will deliever to your address just give your call
Re: Small Liquid Filling Machine,small Packaging Machine At Little Cost by khrisponty(m): 6:49am On Dec 20, 2016
Do you by any chance have a small carbonation equipment that can make fizzy or carbonated drinks like coke,lacasera or sprite?

2 Likes

Re: Small Liquid Filling Machine,small Packaging Machine At Little Cost by OLEJAY(m): 12:31pm On Mar 12, 2018
Please Mr Peter, Where Is Your Location? Text Me Your Email Address To 09051433113. From John.

(1) (2) (Reply)

DEAL: Get The Perfect Niched Nigerian Instagram Accounts For Your Business / I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) / Abb Transformers Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.