Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Sometimes Jungle Justice Is Good; Read My Story - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sometimes Jungle Justice Is Good; Read My Story (775 Views)

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... / Jungle Justice On Armed Robbers Caught In Anambra State (Graphic Pictures) / Thief Jumps Into A Canal In Festac Town, Lagos To Evade Jungle Justice. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sometimes Jungle Justice Is Good; Read My Story by nicerichard05: 10:07am On Nov 18, 2016
Sometimes Jungle Justice is Good, Here is My Story

At about 5:30am on the 21st of April 2016, I was on my way to work as usual from ibafo, in other for me to meet up with our staff bus at Ojota.

At about 5:47am the bus I entered had a flat tyre on the Long Bridge along lagos-ibadan express way close to Kara market. The driver parked and we all came down so that the bad tyre can be changed, it actually took abt 2mins to change the tyre.

After changing the tyre we (passengers) started entering the bus one after the other, I was actually the last person to enter the bus before the conductor.

Immediately I entered, leaving the conductor behind, A guy came out from under the bridge with a small Knife and started stabbing the conductor, dragging and trying to pull him under the bridge, at dat point the conductor started fighting even after been stabbed more than 5times. We were all panicking as the vehicle was filled with mostly women.

The conductor managed to pull himself away nd been that I was seating close to the door, I held him and pulled him inside the vehicle, at that point he was already restless cos he has been started all over more than 5times. while this was happening, 2 other guys were coming from behind with cutlass. As soon as I was able to drag him inside the car, we drove off.

When we got to New Garrage close to Ojodu berger I came down, I saw some police men on duty doing their regular stop and search, I reported to them, they came and told the driver to take the conductor to the nearest hospital and that was all. I later called my bro to take me back home so I can change my cloth.

Imagine you where that conductor (that's if he survived), would you still stand agains Jungle Justice? Sometimes these criminals deserves what they get.

Find below the shirt I wore that morning to work.

Re: Sometimes Jungle Justice Is Good; Read My Story by talktonase(m): 10:10am On Nov 18, 2016
An eye for an eye will only make us all blind.We have no power to determine who lives and who dies.
Re: Sometimes Jungle Justice Is Good; Read My Story by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 18, 2016
The lord was crucified...did he because of that leave us to die? Even if the guy die he has a right to go to court. I have seen worse but no picture evidence.....because the olodo stole my fone....but still...they chose to be robbers....let's not choose to be murderers!
Re: Sometimes Jungle Justice Is Good; Read My Story by generalbush(m): 10:18am On Nov 18, 2016
I knew when criminals came to a viewing center back then in my hood, just because of phones and money they opened fire...

injuring some and killing some!!

Some hypocrites will still tell me I have no right to judge!!

My prayer is that may the same thing that befell those victims fall on all those against jungle justice!!

#peaceout!!
Re: Sometimes Jungle Justice Is Good; Read My Story by Kingbuhari(m): 11:23am On Nov 18, 2016
even if I'm him (the conductor) after the whole incident , I will never support or partake in jungle justice... this is barbaric... the sixth of
the Ten Commandments forbids
the unjustified taking of a human
life... blood is sacred...
Re: Sometimes Jungle Justice Is Good; Read My Story by Kingbuhari(m): 11:23am On Nov 18, 2016
even if I'm him (the conductor) after the whole incident , I will never support or partake in jungle justice... this is barbaric... the sixth of
the Ten Commandments forbids
the unjustified taking of a human
life... blood is sacred... jungle justice is condemnable before God and man

(1) (Reply)

Two Prostitutes Burn Down House While Fighting Over Man Man / Seven Killed As Two Dangerous Cult Groups Clash In Otukpo / Ladies Kidnapped On Their Way To Abuja Regain Freedom | Shares Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.