Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

I Was Blindfolded In Love! Now I'm Left For Nothing. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Blindfolded In Love! Now I'm Left For Nothing. (767 Views)

32 Years Ago An Aeroflot Pilot Bet He Could Land An Airplane Blindfolded, / My Cousin Who Left For SA 5 yrs Ago Will Be Brought Back In A Body Bag - Lady / "I Was Sexually Abused By Older Women As A Child And Now I'm Gay" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Blindfolded In Love! Now I'm Left For Nothing. by ArslordBaba(m): 10:09am On Nov 18, 2016
Morenikeji, a 42 year old woman who comes from a wealthy family got married to Dotun 12 years ago. But unfortunately the marriage was childless. Apart from coming from a wealthy home, Morenikeji also has a very good job, while Dotun is just a civil servant. About 8 years ago, Morenikeji decided to buy a land and informed Dotun about it. Dotun suggested that they should buy the land in the name of the child they hope to have one day. They agreed on a name and bought the land with the name, and Morenikeji built a very beautiful house on it. That was how Dotun encouraged Morenikeji to buy many other properties in the name of the unborn child.
Dotun died in a car accident 2 weeks ago, and Morenikeji got the shock of her life when a woman came for the burial with 2 children that belongs to Dotun. The first child is almost 9 years old, and he bears the name Dotun gave Morenikeji's unborn child. The same name on all the properties which Dotun encouraged Morenikeji to buy.
Dotun's family are now trying to claim all the properties from Morenikeji. FRIENDS, PLEASE WHAT SHOULD SHE DO This is a true life Story.( copied from Charis Olusola )
Re: I Was Blindfolded In Love! Now I'm Left For Nothing. by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 18, 2016
Your love isn't only Blindfolded... It's also deaf and dumb

Dont think there's anything you can do about it.. sORRY!! angry
Re: I Was Blindfolded In Love! Now I'm Left For Nothing. by chilan: 10:30am On Nov 18, 2016
ArslordBaba:
Morenikeji, a 42 year old woman who comes from a wealthy family got married to Dotun 12 years ago. But unfortunately the marriage was childless. Apart from coming from a wealthy home, Morenikeji also has a very good job, while Dotun is just a civil servant. About 8 years ago, Morenikeji decided to buy a land and informed Dotun about it. Dotun suggested that they should buy the land in the name of the child they hope to have one day. They agreed on a name and bought the land with the name, and Morenikeji built a very beautiful house on it. That was how Dotun encouraged Morenikeji to buy many other properties in the name of the unborn child.
Dotun died in a car accident 2 weeks ago, and Morenikeji got the shock of her life when a woman came for the burial with 2 children that belongs to Dotun. The first child is almost 9 years old, and he bears the name Dotun gave Morenikeji's unborn child. The same name on all the properties which Dotun encouraged Morenikeji to buy.
Dotun's family are now trying to claim all the properties from Morenikeji. FRIENDS, PLEASE WHAT SHOULD SHE DO This is a true life Story.( copied from Charis Olusola )

Consult a lawyer- 08035533560
Re: I Was Blindfolded In Love! Now I'm Left For Nothing. by Armstrong34(m): 8:36pm On Nov 18, 2016
Well composed and organized super storycheesy
Re: I Was Blindfolded In Love! Now I'm Left For Nothing. by dotman4real007(m): 4:53am On Nov 19, 2016
if it is true, that was a very clever scam. she needs to get a good lawyer,she can win the case in court. its just to calculate the earnings of the husband with the worth of the properties if it doesn't add up she can prove that she was scammed by her husband. she has a strong case.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Why Must U Kill Tafawa Balewa / Husband Reportedly Murders His Wife In Ikorodu After Prolonged Arguement / OMG! Is This For Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.