Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,113 members, 7,953,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:40 PM

This Movie Has To Be Banned - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Movie Has To Be Banned (976 Views)

Tboss: "Social Media Ought To Be Banned In Nigeria" / Nigerians Should Be Banned On Twitter, See Replies A Man Got For His Birthday / Olamide’s New Song “wo” To Be Banned, See Reasons (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Movie Has To Be Banned by integritylady(f): 11:13am On Nov 18, 2016
I don't think this movie should be produced by any film industry in Nigeria

Re: This Movie Has To Be Banned by GiaGunn(f): 11:32am On Nov 18, 2016
Seconded
Re: This Movie Has To Be Banned by mii4u(f): 11:35am On Nov 18, 2016
The producer of this movie is ...., I don't even know the adjective to describe him with, but he shld just bear in mind that one good turn deserves another. No pity for the girl that is undergoing some traumatic experience at the month. To the producer of this movie, one day ur misfortune will be used to act a movie and then u will sure know how it feels.

(1) (Reply)

9 Year Old Who Dreams Of Becoming A “yahoo Boy” Joins Instagram / Why I Started Bleaching – Toke Makinwa / Terry G Visits His Water Business Customers, Gives Them 10 Thousand Bags Of Wate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.