Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

NAFDAC Destroys Drugs Worth N75Million In FCT - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NAFDAC Destroys Drugs Worth N75Million In FCT (11580 Views)

Policemen Without Face-Masks Try To Arrest Man For Not Wearing Face Mask In FCT / Somuvie Sonia Cleans Up Jabi Lake To Safeguard Water Bodies, Reduce Dumps In FCT / NAFDAC Destroys Counterfeit Drugs In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NAFDAC Destroys Drugs Worth N75Million In FCT by stephanie11: 12:07pm On Nov 18, 2016
The National Agency for food, Drug Administration and Control,(NAFDAC) on Thursday, destroyed fake drugs worth N75 million in Kuje area of the Federal capital territory.

The drugs were destroyed by fire. According to DG, Yetunde Oni , the periodic exercise shows that the agency i still committed to its war against persons and organizations dedicated to counterfeiting regulated products.

In her words;

Today, we witness the destruction of various categories of regulated products. This as one of the strategies employed by NAFDAC to prevent the circulation of fake, counterfeit medicines and unwholesome regulated products. These products are worth N75 million naira.

http://politicsngr.com/photos-nafdac-destroy-drugs-worth-n75-million-abuja/

Re: NAFDAC Destroys Drugs Worth N75Million In FCT by madridguy(m): 12:11pm On Nov 18, 2016
Ok
Re: NAFDAC Destroys Drugs Worth N75Million In FCT by Mustack: 12:28pm On Nov 18, 2016
because he didnt dive them kickback
Re: NAFDAC Destroys Drugs Worth N75Million In FCT by bukynkwuenu: 1:32pm On Nov 18, 2016
fake drugs....pls should not be let to go in circulation....imagine how wicked ppl can be.

and what of other millions of such drugs officials take bribe 4 let it circulate...
Re: NAFDAC Destroys Drugs Worth N75Million In FCT by ibroh22(m): 1:32pm On Nov 18, 2016
ok
Re: NAFDAC Destroys Drugs Worth N75Million In FCT by nan1: 1:34pm On Nov 18, 2016
SO NAFDAC IS STILL WORKING THOUGHT NAFDAC WAS LONG DEAD SINCE DORA LEFT

ANYWAY PLEASE CONTINUE THE GOOD WORK AND RID THE SOCIETY OF FAKE AND COUNTERFEIT FOOD AND DRUGS
Re: NAFDAC Destroys Drugs Worth N75Million In FCT by huntax(m): 1:34pm On Nov 18, 2016
So, to put it lightly, a lot more fake drugs are still being sold in pharmacies all across Nigeria as we speakā€¦ and probably at inflated prices too. God help us all.

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Destroys Drugs Worth N75Million In FCT by simplemyk: 1:34pm On Nov 18, 2016
Good one
Re: NAFDAC Destroys Drugs Worth N75Million In FCT by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:34pm On Nov 18, 2016
Good
Re: NAFDAC Destroys Drugs Worth N75Million In FCT by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 18, 2016
Is there "FCT" type weed also?
Re: NAFDAC Destroys Drugs Worth N75Million In FCT by ifyalways(f): 1:35pm On Nov 18, 2016
I thought they were on strike undecided

Nothing in the picture proves they destroyed any drug, looks like a refuse dump burning.

2 Likes

Re: NAFDAC Destroys Drugs Worth N75Million In FCT by Pavore9: 1:36pm On Nov 18, 2016
With this, some lives have been saved.
Re: NAFDAC Destroys Drugs Worth N75Million In FCT by passyhansome(m): 1:36pm On Nov 18, 2016
Thank God I don't take drugs anymore
Re: NAFDAC Destroys Drugs Worth N75Million In FCT by MVLOX(m): 1:36pm On Nov 18, 2016
NAFDAC of all agencies should at least know that indiscriminate burning of articles contribute to the enhancement of green house gases and in a long run global warming...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAFDAC Destroys Drugs Worth N75Million In FCT by MzMercie: 1:37pm On Nov 18, 2016
Good one, say no to fake drugs
Re: NAFDAC Destroys Drugs Worth N75Million In FCT by firstclassmumu: 1:38pm On Nov 18, 2016
When zuma came to nigeria he discuss this issue with buhari. He told him what to told but as the president don't use to take advice he did not do any thing about it. Just imagine NAFDAC fah
Re: NAFDAC Destroys Drugs Worth N75Million In FCT by Giannakopoulos(f): 1:38pm On Nov 18, 2016
Say no to fake drugs
Re: NAFDAC Destroys Drugs Worth N75Million In FCT by brostheo(m): 1:39pm On Nov 18, 2016
I thought this nighas were on strike?
Re: NAFDAC Destroys Drugs Worth N75Million In FCT by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 18, 2016
O one side of the Bush burning ..
what happens to the other side later grin

ITS CALLED REMANIFACTURING grin
Re: NAFDAC Destroys Drugs Worth N75Million In FCT by henrydadon(m): 1:39pm On Nov 18, 2016
nice move
Re: NAFDAC Destroys Drugs Worth N75Million In FCT by henrydadon(m): 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2016
MVLOX:
NAFDAC of all agencies should at least know that indiscriminate burning of articles contribute to the enhancement of green house gases and in a long run global warming...
angry

shut up..mr i too know

where should they now burn it..inside their house..?

if you check well and make use of your eye properly you will see that they are quite far from where people are living..and that place is a refuse dump.

dont come here with that global warming bullshit..

[img]http://i./Qoao3lePVjJYI.gif[/img]
Re: NAFDAC Destroys Drugs Worth N75Million In FCT by Juanthenairague: 1:42pm On Nov 18, 2016
Cheap eye services just to be confirmed as Director General, madam kindly go back and do your homework right, you can't fool us with cheap publicity stunt. The agency itself really need a revamp and not your clients
Re: NAFDAC Destroys Drugs Worth N75Million In FCT by ujude5190(m): 1:42pm On Nov 18, 2016
OP so you mean it's N75m worth of drugs that is burning there so
Re: NAFDAC Destroys Drugs Worth N75Million In FCT by Unigweson25(m): 1:44pm On Nov 18, 2016
They just burn the carton
Re: NAFDAC Destroys Drugs Worth N75Million In FCT by PasD(m): 1:49pm On Nov 18, 2016
..and the masses are dying of hunger. they couldn't even give them the drugs to sell. why all those wastes

#judases
Re: NAFDAC Destroys Drugs Worth N75Million In FCT by MVLOX(m): 1:52pm On Nov 18, 2016
henrydadon:
angry

shut up..mr i too know

where should they now burn it..inside their house..?

if you check well and make use of your eye properly you will see that they are quite far from where people are living..and that place is a refuse dump.

dont come here with that global warming bullshit..

[img]http://i./Qoao3lePVjJYI.gif[/img]

The last time I checked I didn't direct my comment to any1... Well since I wrote a paper on global warming and found out hw little tins we do tend to contribute to its damaging effects ama just send u the link to the paper so that u can enlighten ur self, ur family and maybe ur generations to come..... And yes b4 I forget try to be a gentleman and stop all dis mumu confrontation attitude mostly common to some guys and most babes on Nairaland....
Re: NAFDAC Destroys Drugs Worth N75Million In FCT by Rozaystunna(m): 2:01pm On Nov 18, 2016
waste!!!
Re: NAFDAC Destroys Drugs Worth N75Million In FCT by bamosagie(m): 2:13pm On Nov 18, 2016
Kudos to NAFDAC
Re: NAFDAC Destroys Drugs Worth N75Million In FCT by linearity: 2:34pm On Nov 18, 2016
Is NAFDAC is professional organ of government or made up quacks?

This is not the proper way of destroying medicinal products! You are poisoning the whole environment and the ignorant officials are standing by the fire taking pictures while inhaling the dangerous mixture of fume and contaminated air?

May God help us!
Re: NAFDAC Destroys Drugs Worth N75Million In FCT by Lasskeey: 2:47pm On Nov 18, 2016
cool
Re: NAFDAC Destroys Drugs Worth N75Million In FCT by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 18, 2016
Drugs belonging to people who didnt settle.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians And Dirty Habits: Can We Ever Change? / Why Do People Yawn At The Same Time / Is Staph Cureable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.