Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,999 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

The Big Question - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / The Big Question (604 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Big Question by lhordly(m): 1:28pm On Nov 04, 2009
I have so much thought about this question for a very long time. Ask a couple of friends and all the answer they gave never really did the magic. They maybe right or wrong but i never knew the answer so i cant tell. This has been the reason why conflicts never ends in any relationship. The big question is this: WHAT IS IT THAT WOMEN LOVE THE MOST? Is it designer wears, or flattery or partying. Maybe they love to be cossetted, you tell me. Post your answer and help to build the formular that workss.

(1) (Reply)

Season Of Poems / Critique This Peom On Nigerian Mindset / PEFECT WORLD... A Poem To Welcome Myself To Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.