Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Beware Of False Prophets - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beware Of False Prophets (481 Views)

Take Heed Of False Prophecies! / Prophets Speaks On Cause Of Ebony’s Death, She Went For Juju (video) / 7 Traits Of False Teachers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of False Prophets by kpakpandoN(m): 1:22pm On Nov 18, 2016
Because some people do not want to be confronted with the truth of the Word of God, they run from Bible believing churches to places where their atrocities can be allowed and covered. No matter how far you run from the truth, one day, you will be confronted by it. False prophets will never allow you to see the light of the Word of God. The Word of God reveals and when your eyes are opened, you will be able to differentiate between the real and the fake. False prophets will never deliver the mind of God to their followers because they are false. Their messages are in various colours and they use numerous ways to manipulate their victims. This is why Jesus Christ has admonished us to be watchful and careful of false prophets who are wolves, but hide in sheep's clothing. When they want to penetrate the life of anyone, they begin to tell you of your past in accurate details. You need to be sensitive in the spirit to know what is in their hearts. There are many innocent children of God who have given false prophets access into their lives. Unfortunately, some of them never recover from the damage done to them.

A true prophet of God will not play god in your life. A true prophet will do all within his calling to help you receive God first before you begin to talk of receiving His blessings. For you not to be a prey to false prophets, you have to be cautious and spirit minded, this is the only way to identify 'pastors' relating with you on the basis of what they want to get out of your life. False prophets will not ordinarily leave you until they have completed their mission of stealing your treasures, killing your investments and destroying your glorious destiny through manipulation and deceits from the pit of hell. It is important to note that the 21st century false prophets are not just those people you see in long white apparels and dreadlocks. The false prophets of the present age are now more refined and sophisticated. They now wear Italian suits and speak Queen's English, but deep inside of them, they are like a sepulchre.

Not all who introduce themselves to you as ministers are genuine ministers. You have to look beyond the titles and the influence they wield. You should check the kind of fruits they bear in the journey of the faith they profess.
Written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye.
Re: Beware Of False Prophets by DeLioncourt: 2:02pm On Nov 18, 2016
lol.
TB Joshua burn.
Re: Beware Of False Prophets by annunaki2(m): 5:00pm On Nov 18, 2016
Hmmmmmn! As if Adeboye himself is not a false prophet.
Re: Beware Of False Prophets by rexben(m): 7:44pm On Nov 18, 2016
God is not sending prophets ooo. Anybody that call himself a prophet is a false prophet
Re: Beware Of False Prophets by ScienceWatch: 11:45pm On Nov 24, 2016
Here we see Jesus give to the Jews the reason why they can’t believe the evidence of the WORKS and love Him.

Joh 7:14 Now about the middle of the Jewish religious festival, Jesus went up into the temple, and taught.
Joh 7:15 And the Jews were amazed, saying, How knows this man this, having never learned?
Joh 7:16 Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but the true God that sent me.
Joh 8:29 And He that sent me is with me: God has not left me alone; for I do always those things that please Him. (Restoring the suffering people.)
Joh 8:38 I speak and do that which I have seen with my Father the true God: and you do that which you have seen with your father Satan.
Joh 8:42 Jesus said unto them, If the true God were your Father, you would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but He sent me.
Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and live not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of lies.
Consider what Jesus said to the Jews earlier, Joh 6:65 And Jesus said, I have said to you, that no one can come to me and believe what I am doing, except, if the true God sends them to me.
Re: Beware Of False Prophets by ScienceWatch: 11:46pm On Nov 24, 2016
Here Jesus Christ explains why the miracles/WORKS are a vital part of the complete Gospel. It is so that we will be so amazed at the love of God in our suffering, that we will believe and no longer doubt the Son of God. He has proven himself to us !
Joh 5:20 For the God loves the Son, and shows Him all miracles that He does: and He will show me greater miracles/WORKS than these, so that you may be amazed and believe.
Joh 5:21 For as the Father raise up the dead, and give them life; even so the Son gives life to whom he will.
Joh 5:22 For the Father judge no man, but has committed all judgment unto the Son:
Joh 5:24 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that understand what I am saying and doing, and believes in God that sent me, has everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

Have you ever wondered why many people have a hard time honouring Jesus?
Here Jesus explains this problem very clearly.
Joh 6:65 And Jesus said, I have said to you, that no one can come to me and believe what I am doing, except, if the true God sends them to me.

Today, we are blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ WORKS Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV.
Re: Beware Of False Prophets by ScienceWatch: 11:46pm On Nov 24, 2016
THIS IS WHAT A THEOLOGY PROFFESSOR SAID about the Holy PROPHET TB JOSHUA. Here is an extract from Professor Willem Ouweneel’s experience at the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria ; Daily, 24hrs per day, mind-blowing demonstrations of Biblical and scientifically verifiable miracles, signs, prophecy and wonders can also be seen on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com
Professor Ouweneel is a theology and philosophy professor at several colleges and theological faculties. He is the author of over 100 books. He lives in the Netherlands, where he was born.

Prof. Willem Ouweneel states. ”I have seen many of the false criticisms about Prophet TB Joshua on websites and in newspapers and I am very angry with some of the criticisms as they are totally unfair and just repeating the mistakes (or even lies) others have made.”

“They are people who are not in a position to really judge, people who pick on certain sentences in sermons which they do not understand in the African context and in the context of the rest of his ministry. That is a very cheap way of criticizing. It reminds me very strongly on what the Pharisees did who judged the Lord Jesus from their own framework of thought and put him in the category of the devil.” (Matthew 12).
“I am satisfied as to the integrity of T.B. Joshua's ministry says Professor Ouweneel. I have no doubt about that. I asked him some difficult questions just to find out for myself about his personal honesty, and I have been satisfied as to that.”

“Also I believe him to be thoroughly sound on all the basic doctrines of Christianity. It is only when people consciously or unconsciously misread certain statements that misunderstandings and mean insinuations are born. But you can do that with anyone's ministry, take sermons apart and condemn the preacher. That has been done with T.B. Joshua. But on the whole he is absolutely sound when it comes to all the major points of Christian doctrine.”

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Do This? / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / My Advice To Christains When Dealing With Atheist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.