Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

10 Most Lucrative Cities In Nigeria For Property Investment - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 10 Most Lucrative Cities In Nigeria For Property Investment (31222 Views)

Reasons Why Prospective Land Buyers Fall Fall Prey For Property Scams / The Most Lucrative Investment. Buy Now! / Real Estate As The Most Lucrative Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Most Lucrative Cities In Nigeria For Property Investment by hollywater: 4:55pm On Nov 19, 2016
yom2:
1m upwarrds
Thanks
Re: 10 Most Lucrative Cities In Nigeria For Property Investment by einsteino(m): 5:34pm On Nov 19, 2016
YourNemesis:
Bullshit list.

1 - Lagos
2 - Abuja
3 - Port Harcourt
4 - Ibadan
5 - Enugu
6 - Central Ogun (Lagos-Ibadan/Otta axis)
7 - Onitsha and environs
8 - Uyo
9 - Benin
10 - Kaduna

Worthy mentions: Ilorin, Owerri, Awka, Abeokuta, Kano and Asaba.

i agree with ur list except for the position of ibadan. i have lived in ibadan and i just say even warri and asaba are more lucrative in real estate. accomodation is cheap in ib but also is the construction.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Lucrative Cities In Nigeria For Property Investment by matazy: 6:11pm On Nov 19, 2016
grin[center][/center]New hereNew hereNew here
Re: 10 Most Lucrative Cities In Nigeria For Property Investment by BestySam(m): 7:20pm On Nov 19, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:
oboy na true o.
ikwere people lazy die and are all violent terrorists, kidnappers, assailants and cultists.
very useless set of people

Mind your words I'm also from Ikwerre.
Re: 10 Most Lucrative Cities In Nigeria For Property Investment by MrEverest(m): 8:36pm On Nov 19, 2016
Noneroone:
@ Mreverest omitting Awka from the list shows you got most of your information from the internet
Awka is an emerging city no doubt but it cant be in the first ten, if otherwise, then mention any city on the list Awka should displace
Re: 10 Most Lucrative Cities In Nigeria For Property Investment by chinology: 8:46pm On Nov 19, 2016
@Tochukwu aka Mreverest so you just wake up and coined a list in your head and post same on NL? I blame the mods that places such jokes on the homepage. Stop fooling yourself because the list drawn by 'YourNemesis' is very realistic and balanced hence most people adopted it.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Lucrative Cities In Nigeria For Property Investment by MrEverest(m): 8:47pm On Nov 19, 2016
Yyeske:
OP, you not putting Awka and Onitsha on that list shows you just got some silly stuff from Wikipedia or wherever and why saying crap about the cons of Owerri?

Awka is still an emerging city and cant possibly displace any of the cities in the first ten. Onitsha also, just like Aba, is a big commercial city but not being a state capital did not help its property value/rent. Onitsha also contributed in no small measure in boosting the profile of Asaba.
Re: 10 Most Lucrative Cities In Nigeria For Property Investment by chinology: 8:51pm On Nov 19, 2016
This is the most realistic and balanced list. Most people agreed with this than the nonsense posted by Tochukwu(Mreverest).

YourNemesis:
Bullshit list.

1 - Lagos
2 - Abuja
3 - Port Harcourt
4 - Ibadan
5 - Enugu
7 - Onitsha and environs
8 - Uyo
9 - Benin
10 - Kaduna

Re: 10 Most Lucrative Cities In Nigeria For Property Investment by chinology: 8:57pm On Nov 19, 2016
Op is just an ordinary attention seeker. Does he even know what 'lucrative' means with regards to real estate? Please lecture him..

YourNemesis:

Lets start with how many High income buildings are in all of Yenagoa compared to lets say Benin.
A town I can't even see on my map unless I zoom in has suddenly become more lucrative than a big city simply because it has a few jaw breaking exorbitant properties propped up by oil money.

Ok, let me ask you, between New York one of the world's largest metros, and Luanda Angola, the most expensive city in the world- which is more lucrative? Follow your own criteria to answer that and see how dumb you will end up looking.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Lucrative Cities In Nigeria For Property Investment by MrEverest(m): 9:02pm On Nov 19, 2016
chinology:
@Tochukwu aka Mreverest so you just wake up and coined a list in your head and post same on NL? I blame the mods that places such jokes on the homepage. Stop fooling yourself because the list drawn by 'YourNemesis' is very realistic and balanced hence most people adopted it.
That dude is just playing to the gallery by whipping up sentiment to garner likes, and that is not the purpose of this thread. I know you're a trouble maker, now you've left the person you were having a ding dong with to face me abi Well I'll jump and pass
Re: 10 Most Lucrative Cities In Nigeria For Property Investment by chinology: 9:03pm On Nov 19, 2016
[s]
MrEverest:
Awka is still an emerging city and cant possibly displace any of the cities in the first ten. Onitsha also, just like Aba, is a big commercial city but not being a state capital did not help its property value/rent. Onitsha also contributed in no small measure in boosting the profile of Asaba.
[/s]

You are talking rubbish. You don't know anything about real estate in Anambra cities. Dont discuss what you know nothing about, just limit yourself to your Imo state. Awka real estate market alone dwarfs everything Owerri has to offer. Below analysis got people's approval on this thread. Even far more approval than the nonsense you posted. Check how many people that liked his post and compare it to yours..

YourNemesis:
Bullshit list.

1 - Lagos
2 - Abuja
3 - PortHarcourt
4 - Ibadan
5 - Enugu
7 - Onitsha and environs
8 - Uyo
9 - Benin
10 - Kaduna

Re: 10 Most Lucrative Cities In Nigeria For Property Investment by chinology: 9:07pm On Nov 19, 2016
Tochukwu shut up. The guy posted a balanced list. And going by your exchanges with him on this thread he has proven to know the indices and what being lucrative means than you can ever know. Check the number of likes he got. It is a sign of approval by the people. You don't have to stay in your shanty and scribble anything you like and post on the net except you are mentally unstable.

[s]
MrEverest:
That dude is just playing to the gallery by whipping up sentiment to garner likes, and that is not the purpose of this thread. I know you're a trouble maker, now you've left the person you were having a ding dong with to face me abi Well I'll jump and pass
[/s]
Re: 10 Most Lucrative Cities In Nigeria For Property Investment by MrEverest(m): 9:18pm On Nov 19, 2016
chinology:
You are talking rubbish. You don't know anything about real estate in Anambra cities. Dont discuss what you know nothing about, just limit yourself to your Imo state. Below analysis got people approval on this thread. Even approval than the nonsense you posted. Check how many people that liked his post and compare it to yours.

[s][/s]

Pls stop being petty, this is not a dic.k measuring exercise between Imo & Anambra states. You are at liberty to creat a counter thread but while at it, I'll implore you to check the meaning of LUCRATIVE.
Re: 10 Most Lucrative Cities In Nigeria For Property Investment by chinology: 9:24pm On Nov 19, 2016
Tochukwu nobody is measuring d.ck with you ugly mofo. What I am saying is that your list is useless and does not relate to reality. For you to put any part of Imo state there shows your bias and how mentally unstable you are. The approval rating is very low. The list drawn by yournemesis is quite balanced and unbiased no wonder his approval rating is very high. Go and read up the concept of real estate value in cities before you embarrass yourself the more.

MrEverest:
Pls stop being petty, this is not dic.k a measuring exercise between Imo & Anambra states. You are at liberty to creat a counter thread but while at it, I'll implore you to check the meaning of LUCRATIVE.
Re: 10 Most Lucrative Cities In Nigeria For Property Investment by DifferentBoy1(m): 9:38pm On Nov 19, 2016
agyo:
350k for safe con and 1m for a bedroom flat in Port Harcourt. Liar of the century. Arrant nonsense. That a blunt liar.

That's true... Take a strole to see things
Re: 10 Most Lucrative Cities In Nigeria For Property Investment by Noneroone(m): 11:06pm On Nov 19, 2016
MrEverest:
Awka is an emerging city no doubt but it cant be in the first ten, if otherwise, then mention any city on the list Awka should displace
are u saying you'll have more ROI as ragards property in Yenegoa than in Awka. Pls explain how b'cos aside oil workers which form a very tiny fraction of the state population yenegoa dont boast of any other thing. Even at that, the preference of portharcourt by oil workers over yenegoa makes the city less valuable interms of property ROI.

On the other hand, Awka has a very large university community, an increasing working class, and considerable traders population. the onitsha factor which helped Asaba is also true of Awka. Moreover, a large number of Igbos in the north started returning since 2014. Most of them settled in either Asaba, Awka and Enugu, leading upsurge in residential building construction.

Again the value an average residence of a city place on decent accomodation goes a long way in determining how lucrative property investment will be. People in Awka place more on that than many cities listed, not to talk of yenegoa. Awka should certainly displace yenegoa from the list.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Lucrative Cities In Nigeria For Property Investment by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 20, 2016
lacasera14:
well I don't think this will make it more expensive than PH I need something else, if I were to go by what you saying, do you think all this rich igbo men you listed here don't own properties in port harcourt? most of the expensive houses in PH are own by top igbo politicians and business moguls, same in Lagos. Almost every top politician in the Niger Delta owns a property in PH the city is larger than enugu, and gradually it is forming an agglomeration, incoporating neighbouring towns, real estate is thriving, properties are sprawling in every nook and cranny, even lekki garden estate is in PH too. Pls Google most priced neighborhoods in Nigeria from seasoned real estate's merchants and get back to me. By the way never you try to compare ibadan and awka again, you can do that with onitsha I'll hide but awka, guys make una fear God na

Have you been to Awka? I served in Ibadan. When I arrived Ibadan I couldn't find a decent hotel to stay in. I was disappointed! Come to Awka and see top notch hotels in abundance. Hotel presence tells you the worth of a city because people naturally will travel there if it has something to offer.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Lucrative Cities In Nigeria For Property Investment by aariwa(m): 8:26am On Nov 21, 2016
hollywater:
Ok thanks. Actually, i would have preferred airport road.
Okay send me a pm
Re: 10 Most Lucrative Cities In Nigeria For Property Investment by Emassive(m): 7:46pm On Nov 21, 2016
OK.... just go to 7up junction and you will see me before you cont to 3,000
spako4:

Let me have your address?
Re: 10 Most Lucrative Cities In Nigeria For Property Investment by oludarekehinde(m): 8:12am On Nov 23, 2016
Meridian Estate Awoyaya, Ibeju-lekki, Lagos offer for sale 3 & 4 Terrace duplex house for sale.

It's the most cheapest of all the estate within the axis
Located at the heart of Awoyaya, Facing Lekki Epe Expressway.

The prices are:
2 Bedroom Bungalow 11.5m
3 Bedroom Bungalow 12.5m
3 Bedroom Terrace Duplex 13.8m
4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex 17.5m
Semi Detached Duplex 23m
Fully Detached Duplex 28m

For inspection call Dare on+2348053690928
+2348065738438

Re: 10 Most Lucrative Cities In Nigeria For Property Investment by edlion57(m): 12:35pm On Nov 27, 2016
LoveJesus87:
you have been there before?
I'm currently in calabar
Re: 10 Most Lucrative Cities In Nigeria For Property Investment by MrEverest(m): 3:06pm On Dec 20, 2022
olaolulazio:
If it isn't Lagos or Abuja, it can be d same as Lagos nd Abuja.(if it's not Panadol, it can't b d same like Panadol).

Everyone can't afford to own property in Lagos and Abuja. Other places like P.H, Owerri, Ibadan, Asaba, Enugu etc. are still okay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The First Storey Building In Nigeria: Unpopular Things You Dont Know It (pics) / Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) / Strictly For People With Low Income Budget Who Want To Rent Apartments In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.