Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,532 members, 7,865,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:56 PM

Oscar And Fabregas Are Staying At Chelsea - Antonio Conte - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oscar And Fabregas Are Staying At Chelsea - Antonio Conte (586 Views)

Gbese!! For Chelsea: Antonio Conte’s Exit Plan Revealed / Bournemouth Are Staying In The Premier League – Defoe / Why I Hate Ex Chelsea Captain, John Terry So Much - Cesc Fabregas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oscar And Fabregas Are Staying At Chelsea - Antonio Conte by balosunky(m): 3:30pm On Nov 18, 2016
Chelsea manager Antonio Conte has revealed that Cesc Fabregas and Oscar will be staying at the club.

Conte's declaration has finally put an end to rumours that the duo may be sold when the January transfer window opens.

Oscar and Fabregas are staying at Chelsea - Antonio Conte
Antonio Conte
Speaking at a press conference ahead of Chelsea clash against Middlesbrough, Conte said: "His (Oscar) future is in Chelsea, full stop. For me he's an important player in the squad. He's in good form and a great player."

On Fabregas's situation, the Blues boss added: "He is in a good shape and available for Sunday, for sure. It's the same for him as for Oscar [on his future]."

The Italian also disclosed that all of his players are available for this weekend trip to Middlesbrough.

Oscar and Fabregas are staying at Chelsea - Antonio Conte
Oscar and Fabregas
Chelsea currently occupy the second position in the Premier League standings with 25 points, one short of table toppers - Liverpool, who are on 26 points.

Meanwhile, Conte has been named Premier League manager of the month of October, while Eden Hazard won the award for the best player of the month.
Re: Oscar And Fabregas Are Staying At Chelsea - Antonio Conte by ufuosman(m): 3:54pm On Nov 18, 2016
that's good... Chelsea all d way.
Re: Oscar And Fabregas Are Staying At Chelsea - Antonio Conte by princeemmma(m): 7:10pm On Nov 18, 2016
who they heep
Re: Oscar And Fabregas Are Staying At Chelsea - Antonio Conte by kindim(m): 4:09am On Nov 19, 2016
Oscar may be, but Fabregas I don't think so...

(1) (Reply)

Samuel Eto’o To Face 10 Years Imprisonment & Enormous ‎€14m Fine For Tax F / Anyone Who Brings Me The Head Of Sergio Ramos Will Be Rewarded Bountifully / Opponent Begs Neymar Not To Destroy Him So Here's What He Did.(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.