Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Osuofia Visits Ghana President Mahama, Says He Should Be Retained - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osuofia Visits Ghana President Mahama, Says He Should Be Retained (47531 Views)

Michael Dapaah 'Big Shaq' Visits Ghana After 9 Years, Shares Pic With Grandma / Nkem Owoh Osuofia Speaks On Biafra (Video, Photos) / Osuofia In NDC Campaign Advert In Ghana (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osuofia Visits Ghana President Mahama, Says He Should Be Retained by metallisc(m): 8:56pm On Nov 18, 2016
Sugarhugs:
See how lively the president looks. Not like buhari who looks dead.

Re: Osuofia Visits Ghana President Mahama, Says He Should Be Retained by aimuan(m): 9:37pm On Nov 18, 2016
alaskido:
Please send Buhari to Ghana on a visit to see things for himself. In 1984 he drove Ghanaians out of Nigeria but today Ghana is 100 times better than Nigeria.
keep Quiet, which Ghana is better than nigeria? Non be Ghana wen I leave yesterday?
Re: Osuofia Visits Ghana President Mahama, Says He Should Be Retained by TeleboiZ005(m): 9:42pm On Nov 18, 2016
BjDreamchaser:

Ashawo man.. Always going about ass-licking every monikers with 'f' on every thread. Nitwit
Lolzzz

bro abeg wetin be ashawoo
Re: Osuofia Visits Ghana President Mahama, Says He Should Be Retained by Cletus77(m): 9:44pm On Nov 18, 2016
emeka1101:
Whats your problem? You sound pained...
the citizens of d country are complaining, una no face una side Amebo!
Re: Osuofia Visits Ghana President Mahama, Says He Should Be Retained by Cletus77(m): 9:47pm On Nov 18, 2016
emeka1101:
And apart from lagos where again is worth mentioning in nigeria?
oh! I think u are Ghanaian
Annnimal!!!
Re: Osuofia Visits Ghana President Mahama, Says He Should Be Retained by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 18, 2016
thesicilian:
How much is Ghana visa?
Not much. your passport.
Re: Osuofia Visits Ghana President Mahama, Says He Should Be Retained by uviesa(m): 10:27pm On Nov 18, 2016
Unbeliever:
But most Ghanaians i speak with everyday here wants him out. They say his administration is corrupt and he hasn't done enough.
Don't mind dose Ghanaians . I have been in Ghana since last year and I love the country. The biggest fly over in west Africa was constructed within two years. Wen I came to Ghana last year November, dere was no sign of even starting the project den. I am from delta atate . I witness the warri monkey bridge which took more than five years. Mahama is a good man
Re: Osuofia Visits Ghana President Mahama, Says He Should Be Retained by iamord(m): 3:43am On Nov 19, 2016
wowmenow:
With all this the president his doing Ghanaians atr asking for change

I think Nigerians should advice them about change

Less than a year of change we are in recession
we don't need anyone's advice to choose who we want as a leader
Re: Osuofia Visits Ghana President Mahama, Says He Should Be Retained by AuthenticInfoNG(m): 3:44am On Nov 19, 2016
Visit http://authenticinfo.com.ng/ for more authentic gist on Entertainment,News,Music,Videos and giveaways
Re: Osuofia Visits Ghana President Mahama, Says He Should Be Retained by iamord(m): 3:47am On Nov 19, 2016
bigtt76:
These people should avoid going to side any party in Ghana o! If the opposition wins, it won't be funny o hian angry We should allow them play their politics the way they want and stop meddling.

I'll be very happy to see the opposition win ..the likes of momodu and other nigerian ass lickers getting contracts without merit will see such no More

1 Like

Re: Osuofia Visits Ghana President Mahama, Says He Should Be Retained by iamord(m): 3:49am On Nov 19, 2016
Cletus77:

leave mumu dem to talk! Ghana dat everything circles round accra. Talk as if they have been there lately!
Accra is not Ghana. There are other related projects happening in the other regions
Re: Osuofia Visits Ghana President Mahama, Says He Should Be Retained by iamord(m): 3:50am On Nov 19, 2016
achimotan:

Hanks Anuku @ the major opposition rally

Ghanaians had better get their act right with being too entertaining and free headed
Re: Osuofia Visits Ghana President Mahama, Says He Should Be Retained by hatchy(f): 4:25am On Nov 19, 2016
Osuofia is the real comedian any day any time and not other MUMU, Mr I*u that can't even speak good English.

This one is in the blood and not by force comedian.
Re: Osuofia Visits Ghana President Mahama, Says He Should Be Retained by tiny78(m): 6:38am On Nov 19, 2016
Funny man
Re: Osuofia Visits Ghana President Mahama, Says He Should Be Retained by shuggah(m): 7:01am On Nov 19, 2016
MARKone:
These Nigeria actors and actresses should face front, focus on their country and leave another man's politics alone. The other lady went to Gambia, to say what she does not know, this one, now at Ghana, saying the president should be retained as if he lives in Ghana.
good news always purge people like u.. have u been to Cotonou??
Re: Osuofia Visits Ghana President Mahama, Says He Should Be Retained by MARKone(m): 8:44am On Nov 19, 2016
shuggah:

good news always purge people like u.. have u been to Cotonou??

People like u with partly formed brain cells irritates me. You'll be excused if u r from Ghana. What has cotonou have to do with my post. How many foreign actors and actresses have been to Nigeria before to shower accolades to any servicing president. If you don't know any, ps don't quote me again.

1 Like

Re: Osuofia Visits Ghana President Mahama, Says He Should Be Retained by pussyphilia(m): 8:52am On Nov 19, 2016
That's my favorite nollywood actor!

Any movie featuring Osuofia is just good for me!
Re: Osuofia Visits Ghana President Mahama, Says He Should Be Retained by odogwu2007(m): 10:03am On Nov 19, 2016
alaskido:
Please send Buhari to Ghana on a visit to see things for himself. In 1984 he drove Ghanaians out of Nigeria but today Ghana is 100 times better than Nigeria.
bros cool down apart from the light they have more constantly than us and this expanded K N circle abeg tell me which other way is GHH better than Nigeria? I guess u haven't been to GH be4 cos if u hv u won't hv said that GH is beta than 9ja 100 percent. I wonder what really made us the hundred percent really
Re: Osuofia Visits Ghana President Mahama, Says He Should Be Retained by CrudeGH: 6:45pm On Nov 19, 2016
henryanna36:
Veteran Nollywood actor Nkem Owoh popularly known as Osuofia has described President John Mahama as a transformer whose transformational exploits as President of Ghana should be emulated across the African continent. 

In a chat with journalists while filming a short documentary on Ghana, Osuofia expressed his amazement at the pace of visible development he has seen since his recent visit to Ghana. 

He described the newly expanded and modernized arrival at the Kotoka International Airport, the Greater Accra Regional Hospital and the Kwame Nkrumah Circle Interchange which was commissioned last week by President Mahama as unbelievably world class.He said...

“As I landed at the airport, the fresh air that welcomed me and the beauty of the entire ambience showed clearly that things had changed. This is not the Ghana I used to know. As you can see, the Greater Accra Regional Hospital is a masterpiece. I initially mistook it for a seven-star hotel. When I got to the Kwame Nkrumah Circle Interchange, I thought I was in Trafalgar Square in London.This is the work of a transformer! In fact, President Mahama should be retained”

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/veteran-nollywood-actor-osuofia-visits.html
Nonsense! Mahama is the most corrupt, clueless and incompetent president in the history of Ghana. Paying money to nigerians to sing his praises will not help him one bit. Do Nigerians vote in Ghana. It will even reduce the little support he currently enjoys! Ghanaians don't like foreigners meddling in our politics and mahama will pay dearly for it. Or do Ghanaians actively meddle in nigeria 's internal politics? Hahaha I wonder where the man got the idea from that involving people like osufia and dee momudu will help him win the election. Such stvpidity
Re: Osuofia Visits Ghana President Mahama, Says He Should Be Retained by AuthenticInfoNG(m): 7:32pm On Nov 19, 2016
Visit http://authenticinfo.com.ng/ for more authentic gist on Entertainment,News,Music,Videos etc
Re: Osuofia Visits Ghana President Mahama, Says He Should Be Retained by Cletus77(m): 10:11pm On Nov 20, 2016
iamord:
Accra is not Ghana. There are other related projects happening in the other regions
where dat is worth for global news?
Re: Osuofia Visits Ghana President Mahama, Says He Should Be Retained by popizaino(m): 12:49pm On Nov 25, 2016
V0lv0:
I don't understand why some Nigerians feel they need to get involved in Ghanaian politics. Just because Mahama is better than Buhari does not mean he is good enough for us. I have heard a lot of Nigerians in support of Mahama because they are scared of John Kuffour and feel that under Mahama they can still do all the atrocities they want.

People should stop comparing both countries. Who gives a fk. Comparing won't change anything. Focus on your own country and let ghana be.
the truth is that nigerians that want to get involved in ghana politics are nigerians with ancestral lineages in ghana, the political instability in this country is enough concern for an average nigerian.so they need no pokenose into affairs that doesn't reset the economy. so keep the gainsaying of nigerians supporting john mahama because they are scared of John kuffor .of what relevant use his both name to the solutions of the current predicaments in nigeria?
the last time I checked you aren't a better ghanian that I am .IF NO BE MAHAMA THEN MY PAPER.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Tells Davido To Start Calling Her "Aunty Cuppy" (Video) / Wizkid Says He Is The Best / Kechi Okwuchi Wears Earrings Again After Losing Earlobes In Air Crash (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.