Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Massive Recruitment Of Drivers At Driversng - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Massive Recruitment Of Drivers At Driversng (891 Views)

Corporate Drivers At Halogen Security Company - 100 Openings / BRISIN: FG Begins Recruitment Of 5,000 Nigerians (Details) / Massive Drivers Recruitment At DriversNg (100 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Recruitment Of Drivers At Driversng by driversng: 4:44pm On Nov 18, 2016
DriversNg is a human resource based company that trains and provides professional drivers to individuals and companies. We are recruiting for a top firm in Lagos, we need responsible and honest drivers to fill the position below:

Job Title: Driver (Mass Recruitment)

Requirements
Must be responsible.
Must have a valid drivers license and LASDRI
Must not be above 35 years
Must have not less than 5 years of experience
Must be able to drive both manual and authomatic vehicles
Must be able to read, write and speak good English.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply here: http://www.driversng.com/apply-as-a-driver/

Re: Massive Recruitment Of Drivers At Driversng by driversng: 6:22pm On Nov 18, 2016
application is still on
Re: Massive Recruitment Of Drivers At Driversng by driversng: 8:06pm On Nov 18, 2016
Application is still on
Forward your credentials to recruitment@driversng.com
Re: Massive Recruitment Of Drivers At Driversng by gbeseun(m): 10:16pm On Nov 20, 2016
driversng:
Application is still on
Forward your credentials to recruitment@driversng.com

I can only drive auto vehicles and I don't have lasdri can I apply
Re: Massive Recruitment Of Drivers At Driversng by driversng: 11:20am On Nov 25, 2016
How many years of driving experience do you have

gbeseun:

I can only drive auto vehicles and I don't have lasdri can I apply
Re: Massive Recruitment Of Drivers At Driversng by driversng: 10:45am On Nov 29, 2016
Method of application. Send

- Your Picture
- Driver's License Picture
- Current C.V

TO recruitment@driversng.com
Re: Massive Recruitment Of Drivers At Driversng by driversng: 10:58am On Dec 09, 2016
Application is still on!!!
Re: Massive Recruitment Of Drivers At Driversng by AllTruth: 11:13am On Dec 09, 2016
For non Lagos residents will you provide accommodation?
Re: Massive Recruitment Of Drivers At Driversng by driversng: 1:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
To apply, send a picture of yourself, your driver's licence as well as ur c.v to recruitment@driversng.com
Re: Massive Recruitment Of Drivers At Driversng by driversng: 12:33pm On Dec 21, 2016
Application is still ongoing.
Re: Massive Recruitment Of Drivers At Driversng by driversng: 3:57pm On Jan 18, 2017
Application is still on, apply fast

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies / Job Interview / Apply For Ongoing Greenpower Limited Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.