Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

UNILAG Bans Physics Lecturer From Campus Over Violent Behaviour - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG Bans Physics Lecturer From Campus Over Violent Behaviour (7494 Views)

Protest In University Of Medical Science, Akure Campus Over Fake Affiliation / The Lies Of A Dismissed Oau Lecturer From Adeyemi College Of Education, Ondo. / Novena University Students Flee Campus Over War Between Amai And Obiaruku (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG Bans Physics Lecturer From Campus Over Violent Behaviour by Phonon: 12:53pm On Jan 02, 2017
It's "advise" not "advice". Dr Boyo is a very good what? A discipline man? It is "deserves" not "deserve". It is "uncultured student" and not "uncultured students"; it is a single person that owns this account. I am sure these are all mistakes from your extended interaction with your "great" mentor. It is fine okay? I am not judging you. Have a great 2017.

Ogungbamila:

I will advice you to keep quiet if you have nothing to say than to talk rubbish. Dr Boyo is a very good and a discipline man. He deserve better than this from you uncultured students.
Re: UNILAG Bans Physics Lecturer From Campus Over Violent Behaviour by taiwooladipupo1: 10:19am On Jan 06, 2017
my name is Taiwo Oladipupo
Dr. boyo is a very good man. he is the person that motivated me to want to attend unilag. he is our life patron in the secondary school I passed out , and ever since I've known him, right from my ss1 to ss3. he has never behaved in any improper manner. what I m sure of is that he can never do these things
I just know that a lot of people are jealous of him in unilag because of the numerous awards he has won.
as in if you enter his office, am sure you urself would be jealous to see all the awards he has won. and am very sure he won those awards due to his hard work.
this is a man that got his. masters degree with a scholarship in Japan
Unilag has just lost a gem!!!

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Bans Physics Lecturer From Campus Over Violent Behaviour by taiwooladipupo1: 10:36am On Jan 06, 2017
Blackbolt:
All these rants and pictures doesn't doesn't change the fact that he is a sadistic bully as has been confirmed here.
Winning several science award does give you a pass to beat and slap students who paid their hard earned money to acquire knowledge from the cretin.
BTW I don't see anything genius about him.

neither do I see any sign of genius in u....mtcheww
Re: UNILAG Bans Physics Lecturer From Campus Over Violent Behaviour by kehnyoladipo648: 10:39am On Jan 06, 2017
My name is Oladipupo Kehinde .......Dr Henry Boyo is like a father, mother, brother , role model , advicer and also like a good friend to me regardless of the age distant, he brings himself to our level which so many people in his position wouldn't do .....when I heard about this news....I was heart broken because Dr Boyo is not who unilag pictures him as...he's a person that looks forward to people's success and he encourages me to study hard...please I beseech unilag to rethink their decision..... while I was in Sec.school...we made him our jets club life patron due to his great contributions in our lives, school and education.....he taught us so many things I.e we developed new scientific instruments we use in our school...we did a metal detector,, change of period alarm system,, smoke detector etc... even though our teachers tutored us...on knowing him...I discovered a lot I should have known since.Dr Boyo is a great man we need in our society,, people like him are rare.. so dnt let us lose a precious jewel like him....and let's be honest in our decision...may God bless you as u do so..
Re: UNILAG Bans Physics Lecturer From Campus Over Violent Behaviour by taiwooladipupo1: 10:41am On Jan 06, 2017
LARRYDKING:
So because he had won awards in the past, the management cannot subject him to a psychiatric test in the university's medical centre? Was he expecting to dictate where a test would be conducted on him to the management? His character has been found questionable, take a simply test to prove your critics wrong but u won't.

I wonder why a lot of you opened an account on the 22nd of this month to defend an a man of questionable character. If the international communities want him, I think he is free now.

hello?? y can't he dictate.....he owns his body u know
n I'm sure he wasn't sure that they would give him an accurate result in their so called 'medical centre'
plus..... y did i open account??.... jamb question
he deserves my comment and my mb nd what's ur biz if I open acct.
Re: UNILAG Bans Physics Lecturer From Campus Over Violent Behaviour by taiwooladipupo1: 10:44am On Jan 06, 2017
GoggleB:
The man no get chill P at all. Them give am vitamin P2 by force..

were you there??
Re: UNILAG Bans Physics Lecturer From Campus Over Violent Behaviour by taiwooladipupo1: 10:46am On Jan 06, 2017
GoggleB:
The man no get chill P at all. Them give am vitamin P2 by force..
did you witness this?
I'm sure u didn't .....u just heard a stupid rumor noni!!!!
Re: UNILAG Bans Physics Lecturer From Campus Over Violent Behaviour by Ogungbamila: 8:54pm On Jan 10, 2017
Ogungbamila:

If I argue to argue with you it means am as stupid as you are. You are free to say whatever you like.
Dr Henry Boyo is a good man with a good character. Easy going, friendly and caring. Unilag management are just trying all possible means to tarnish the man image which they will never happen. Common knowledge now is that some people are rewarded and promoted by unilag management when they write bad report about Dr. Boyo. They are so shameless. They have nothing to give the society and will not give room to those that got the knowledge rather they act carelessly and shamelessly. So please and please stop your rubbish talk about Dr Boyo. Use your time and energy on something productive. Don't be an idiot. New year new life
[qu
Ogungbamila:

If I started to argue with you it means am as stupid as you are. You are free to say whatever you like.
Dr Henry Boyo is a good man with a very good character. Easy going and very tolerant. Unilag management are just trying all possible means to tarnish the man image which they will never achieve. Common knowledge now is that some people are rewarded and promoted by unilag management when they write bad report about Dr. Boyo. They are so shameless. They has nothing to give the society and will not give room to those that got the knowledge rather they act carelessly and shamelessly. So please and please stop your rubbish talk about Dr Boyo. Use your time and energy on something productive. Don't be an idiot. New year new life
ote author=taiwooladipupo1 post=52577829]

n I'm sure he wasn't sure that they would give him an accurate result in their so called 'medical centre'
[/quote]
LARRYDKING:

Don't be an idiot because of the interest of him whom you choose to defend. Go to his department and ask well about him, students would indeed tell you he neeeds a psychological evaluation. U must have also lack wisdom to think I would refrain myself from any test whatsoever if I have anything to hide. If he is bigger than the institution, he should deal with it.

I'm not surprised u opened a nairaland account on the 22nd of this month only to defend him. What special interest do u have in his case?

If I started to argue with you it means am as stupid as you are. You are free to say whatever you like.
Dr Henry Boyo is a good man with a very good character. Easy going and very tolerant. Unilag management are just trying all possible means to tarnish the man image which they will never achieve. Common knowledge now is that some people are rewarded and promoted by unilag management when they write bad report about Dr. Boyo. They are so shameless. They has nothing to give the society and will not give room to those that got the knowledge rather they act carelessly and shamelessly. So please and please stop your rubbish talk about Dr Boyo. Use your time and energy on something productive. Don't be an idiot. New year new life
Re: UNILAG Bans Physics Lecturer From Campus Over Violent Behaviour by Ogungbamila: 11:19pm On Jan 10, 2017
Ogungbamila:

If I start to argue with you it means am as stupid as you are. You are free to say whatever you like.
Dr Henry Boyo is a good man with a good character, Easy going and caring. Unilag management are just trying all possible means to mess up the man image which they will never achieve. Common knowledge now is that some people are rewarded and promoted by unilag management when they post something bad about Dr. Boyo. They are so shameless. They have nothing to give the society and will not give room to those that got the knowledge rather they act carelessly and shamelessly. So please and please stop your rubbish talk about Dr Boyo. Use your time and energy on something productive. Don't be an idiot. New year new life
Re: UNILAG Bans Physics Lecturer From Campus Over Violent Behaviour by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 11, 2017
Ogungbamila:
[quote author=taiwooladipupo1 post=52577829]

Don't be an idiot because of the interest of him whom you choose to defend. Go to his department and ask well about him, students would indeed tell you he neeeds a psychological evaluation. U must have also lack wisdom to think I would refrain myself from any test whatsoever if I have anything to hide. If he is bigger than the institution, he should deal with it.

I'm not surprised u opened a nairaland account on the 22nd of this month only to defend him. What special interest do u have in his case?

As ill-mannered as Boyo himself. To have said u wouldn't argue but took ur time to type this epistle shows u're not only a dunce but also a puppet to Boyo. He can move abroad, as simple as that.
Re: UNILAG Bans Physics Lecturer From Campus Over Violent Behaviour by Ogungbamila: 8:48am On Jan 12, 2017
LARRYDKING:
[/quote][quote author=LARRYDKING post=52728063]

You are one of the jobless .......No wonder you have all the time to argue a baseless case. Pls look for job that will keep you busy. Looking at the way you tallk shows that you are one of the fools and God forsaken bad eggs in unilag community.
Re: UNILAG Bans Physics Lecturer From Campus Over Violent Behaviour by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ogungbamila:

You are one of the jobless .......No wonder you have all the time to argue a baseless case. Pls look for job that will keep you busy. Looking at the way you tallk shows that you are one of the fools and God forsaken bad eggs in unilag community.

Apparently, from your previous comments,every good thing means bad to u. Simply register ur displeasure at the Senate building and query the university. On a serious note, why are you this pained? My dear, take heart.
Re: UNILAG Bans Physics Lecturer From Campus Over Violent Behaviour by Ogungbamila: 9:03am On Jan 14, 2017
LARRYDKING:

Apparently, from your previous comments,every good thing means bad to u. Simply register ur displeasure at the Senate building and query the university. On a serious note, why are you this pained? My dear, take heart.

TO
My LARRY D KING of GARBAGE.
Report shows that you are a dropout student of University of Lagos , faculty of Education, English/Edu dept. in 2013/14 with a very low point. No wonder you acted like a foolish boy.

You are a shame to unilag. You allow yourself to be used as their errand boy. You are a frustrated boy and insignificant. Go home and nurse your wound my dear, take heart. Remember to go for psychiatric test. Don't worry unilag management will sponsor you. Mumu o de
Re: UNILAG Bans Physics Lecturer From Campus Over Violent Behaviour by Ogungbamila: 1:45pm On Jan 14, 2017
For University of Lagos Management to tag Dr. Boyo has a bad person is an understatement and injustice. All their post in Nairaland were lies. Instead of them to shamefully and silently reverse their actions they made the biggest mistake of their life.
Dr. is innocent of all these accusation. It all started at physics department -faculty of sciences by his enemy who are envious of his achievement and his sucess.
Dr Boyo is a well respected scientists both home and abroad. I worked with him for about 6years. He is friendly and see good in everything. He accommodate everyone regardless of your personality. He is a brilliant lecturer that teaches with a great passion. Dr. is active, resourceful, creative, hardworking, diligent....... He cares for everyone in his lab. He will never ignore you during crisis. Dr Boyo had made a positive impact in the life of every young scientists in faculty of sciences.
Dr is workaholic, never tired, he derive pleasure in research, he mentor & teaches with great care.
Dr HB is lovely, kind, sincere and he will never cheat or manipulate situation. He can go extral miles ensuring you achieve your goal. He spent most of his earn on instrument that enhances learning. Intact, he was the 1st lecturer known to me at university of Lagos
Re: UNILAG Bans Physics Lecturer From Campus Over Violent Behaviour by Ogungbamila: 2:13pm On Jan 14, 2017
For University of Lagos Management to tag Dr. Boyo has a bad person is an understatement and injustice. All their post in Nairaland were lie. Instead of them to shamefully and silently reverse their actions they made the biggest mistake of their life.
Dr. Boyo is innocent of all these accusation.
It all started at physics department -faculty of sciences by his enemy who are envious of his achievement and his sucess.
Dr Boyo is a well respected scientists both home and abroad. I worked with him for about 6years. He is friendly and see good in everything. He accommodated everyone regardless of your personality. He is a brilliant lecturer that teaches with a great passion. Dr. is active, resourceful, creative, hardworking, diligent....... He cares for everyone in his lab. He will never ignore you during crisis. Dr Boyo had made a positive impact in the life of every young scientists in faculty of sciences.
Dr is workaholic, never tired, he derive pleasure in research, he mentor & teaches with great care.
Dr HB is lovely, kind, sincere and he will never cheat nor manipulate situation. He can go extral miles ensuring you achieve your goal. He spent most of his earn on instrument that enhances learning. Infact, he was the 1st lecturer known to me at university of Lagos that introduces E-learning and equipped his lab with latest gadgets. He never misses his class or go late, Dr HB is an asset to Unilag, a rare gem who believes in team work and encourage other lecturer. He is the type needed in all our higher institution. He should be encourage, love and supported rather Unilag management with their nonchalant attitude ......failed in their duty

It was a shocking news to be label as...... while the bad group manipulating situation are hiding under management. They have nothing to offer than to wait for salary, They are empty brain with Zero achievement, No research, No contributions yet they have power to manipulate situation. God will expose you with your wrong doing.

God will help Dr Boyo. Ride on Dr. You are a born star. Never mind them.

God bless Dr Boyo
God bless Hardwarelab
God bless Unilag
God bless Nigeria
Re: UNILAG Bans Physics Lecturer From Campus Over Violent Behaviour by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 14, 2017
Ogungbamila:

TO
My LARRY D KING of GARBAGE.
Report shows that you are a dropout student of University of Lagos , faculty of Education, English/Edu dept. in 2013/14 with a very low point. No wonder you acted like a foolish boy.

You are a shame to unilag. You allow yourself to be used as their errand boy. You are a frustrated boy and insignificant. Go home and nurse your wound my dear, take heart. Remember to go for psychiatric test. Don't worry unilag management will sponsor you. Mumu o de

Lol. Those who know me well on this forum know I was in the polytechnic during 2013/14 session where I eventually graduated with a distinction. Never knew u're this daft and lame. Look at how u're making a fool of urself. If this is the kind of research u made about Boyo, I now understand how empty u are. Best of luck Mr researcher.
Re: UNILAG Bans Physics Lecturer From Campus Over Violent Behaviour by Ogungbamila: 4:37pm On Jan 14, 2017
Ooop..... Poly....tech what! After Unilag dropped you off? Which of the poly? Any respected poly will never award your kind distinction. I wonder oo.....Maybe roadside poly. Your case is a sorry one. I don't have your time Mr sombi oo sombi
If you really care go through our Gavel Beckon posted by .......then you will see how shallow minded you are.
Re: UNILAG Bans Physics Lecturer From Campus Over Violent Behaviour by oyimaliski: 6:49pm On Jun 24, 2017
Dr Boyo.... Hmmm..... He is very good. He is a genius. That I know. When I had my masters in Applied Geophysics in 2009. He took my class through some courses.

However, attitude and character is worth more and more valuable. He needs to check his countenance and behaviour... He once ordered us to cover our test writing sheet. Yes test not exam to avoid being peeped... In a test with adequate spacing? In a test for Masters and working class persons. Some even richer than him... A class of fathers and CEO's. We all dug it out and he ended up tearing some peoples script including mine but I challenged him and took back my sheet. I however made good grades in all courses he took me . he wasn't able to or didn't victimise me. Off course I studied hard.

Now.... Unilag didn't act in a matured way by making the issue a global issue. Though I learnt Boyo had been warned severally but he felt no one could talk to him. However, and no matter what. It could be handled in a more matured way. My opinion though. Owing to his numerous contribution .

Boyo. Doesn't have any regard for persons and personalities. Yes..... That's him. He treats students like he was their father. Genius without character is zero in my opinion. Go to FUTO and see the great Prof amagh Nduka. Then you advise boyo to take a cue from him. His orderliness and discipline without any dent as regards assaults and unnecessary altercations.

You can Google Amagh Ndukas profile and see.

All of us standing in the gap for Boyo so advise him. He has a bright future ahead. He is a great man. He is a genius and commands respects. BUT he should pay attention to the grey areas if Hus behaviour as no one is perfect. For d mgt of the school to take such decision means he really went to the extreme. The mgt of a school is not one person.

I was in the department few weeks back and learnt of his incident so I decided to Google it. And lo and behold.... Its here on NL.... Even on different pages on the www. Quite sad for him. But it us not the end of life.

Many things he did and went away with could be a jailable offence in modernized world.

Boyo shouldn't let his prospects of being a reknowed scholar come to an end due to his attitude. God will see him through the trying period and protect him from the envy prevalent in the university setting. He should turn a new leaf , make ammends and be a bit more more and more humble.
Re: UNILAG Bans Physics Lecturer From Campus Over Violent Behaviour by berniemac(m): 1:04am On Aug 04, 2017
In the words of Kanan Starks to Tariq in the Power series " THIS NICA IS GUILTY AS Bleep,WHATEVER THEY SAID HE DID, HE GONE ON AND DID IT AND EVEN MORE" This Buffon is no genius; intimidated, terrorized and probably molested innocent kids while all he had to do was teach the students in his care. He is a mental case and that Physics department is full of them. One of many. Someone finally deflated his over bloated ego/excess fats. WOW!! Almost proud of Unirag, but remembered they are just saving face, the case had gone beyond them. One day people will be liberated. I still remember what this half beard and eye brow shaving LUNATIC did to me as a 19 year old during my undergrad, not a renowned anything. Advanced Technician at best, He Boyo says it all - "Geniuses propound the theories of Physics while we lesser mortals build their divine ideas into 3-D models. I am in Applied Physics and I'm primarily a technician"
Re: UNILAG Bans Physics Lecturer From Campus Over Violent Behaviour by DRPAIT123(m): 4:01am On Aug 04, 2017
Ynaira:
The University of Lagos, Unilag, has declared Dr. Henry Boyo of the Department of Physics persona non grata in the University campus.

Dr. Boyo, who teaches electrical physics in the University had been retired compulsorily on March 17, 2016 over ”violence and aggressive behavior”.

He was then banned from entering the University campus owing to his antecedent, according to the University Management.

Boyo
Dr. Henry O Boyo of the Department of Physicsm Unilag
A statement by the University, obtained by Breezereporters.com reads; “This is to notify the University community that Council at its meeting held on Thursday, March 17, 2016 compulsorily retired Dr. Henry Boyo, of the Department of Physics, Faculty of Science, in public interest. adding that “the decision of Council was communicated to Dr. Boyo via letter dated Tuesday, April 12, 2016 and he was directed to handover all University properties in his possession.

“In spite of the above, recent reports revealed that Dr. Boyo still frequents the Faculty of Science for unknown personal reasons. Dr. Boyo’s antecedents with staff and students indicate a tendency for violence and aggressive behavior, Unilag said.

“Consequently, in order to forestall breach of the peace on Campus, Dr. Boyo has been declared persona non grata in the University of Lagos. The Security Unit has been mandated to prevent him from gaining access into the University. In the event that he is sighted on Campus, the Security Unit should be contacted immediately.

Breezreporters.com investigation about the lecturer confirmed that Dr. Boyo was violent and aggressive to both students and colleagues.

Our correspondent gathered the lecturer had in 2013 smashed the laptop of one of his students for not following his instruction in the lecture room, a situation which generated outrage among students and lecturers.

Speaking with Breezereporters.com, an alumnus of the Department of Physics and former student of the lecturer, who preferred anonymity said; “Dr. Boyo is a confirm physcho, i’m not surprise he was retired.

The alumnus, however, said the lecturer is a genius who is very good in electrical physics.

Dr. Boyo is known for his controversial zero energy building beside the annex of Faculty of Sciences.

Source: http://www.breezereporters.com/unilag-bans-physics-lecturer-from-campus-over-aggressive-behaviour/
ANOINTED BUT BROKEN
Re: UNILAG Bans Physics Lecturer From Campus Over Violent Behaviour by pooozeee(m): 8:11pm On Jan 29, 2021
He has once attempted to slap and punch my friend when he went to write his MSc entrance examination.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Calls For Opening Of Queen’s College / See The Starlink Kit And How Much It Cost / Commotion In Oyo House Over Invasion Of School By Customs Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.