Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,799 members, 7,827,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

3 Years Later Am Worlikng Under My Ex (true Life Story) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Years Later Am Worlikng Under My Ex (true Life Story) (614 Views)

Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own / Dora Akunyili: 3 Years After Her Death / 'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Years Later Am Worlikng Under My Ex (true Life Story) by Captainope(m): 5:44pm On Nov 18, 2016
What a life we are in , so complicated ,so amazing, so strong ,so direct and indirect
Mr opeyemi My name in uche okafor I am from cross river state ikom local government

I meet oluwabisi in the year 2009 she was a fat girl a little bit beautiful and so dedicated, she was just like a girl that want a man badly back then so she would do anything that would make her to be close to her man ,to be truthfully bisi was a perfect girlfriend if not a perfect wife . then when we where both in mapoly she would come to my hostel wash my cloth,cook for me and she even pass huge time with me.

I saw bisi as a girl that is some how lonely it took me just 26 min to toast her and she agreed back then,she told me some of her experience in relationship how they failed

Me as a guy i was a top class Casanova i like dating here and there when I was dating bisi back then I dated 4 girls along with her tho she was the most dedicated but my interest in her in not huge because that time I don’t have that liver to get in marriage diccusion with anyone

To cut the story short I find a way to break up with her some how , I told her my mum hate fat girls and me personally did not like ugly girls after dating her in school for 3 years

She beg me ,she cried ,she said back then I was her only hope because she did come from a poor family .when she beg me too much on one blessed day I had to beat her up so she could know I hate her so much I do that to all my four girls too.

Getting out of school y dad lot is job I had to start hustling from scratch I had to live with some guys in agege then they sent me out I went to live in mushin and ikotun for the past 3 years my life as been so worst I have really suffered I send my CV to a bet company in Nigeria (where I work now)they accepted me I went for my interview I passed my salary was 450k iwas happy I was transferd to lekki I was the accountant

Getting there on my first day I was directed to a office that i would be rectified as a staff the person I was about to meet is the head of the office in lekki..Getting into the office guess who I saw……
Read more at https://gagimovement./2016/11/18/3-years-later-am-now-working-under-my-ex-what-a-lifetrue-life-story/
Re: 3 Years Later Am Worlikng Under My Ex (true Life Story) by TashaGirl: 5:51pm On Nov 18, 2016
Re: 3 Years Later Am Worlikng Under My Ex (true Life Story) by Sunnymatey(m): 6:21pm On Nov 18, 2016
Lesson for guys, babes are not to be used and dump. You never can tell

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Buhari Should Call Tinubu's Bluff / PHOTOS: Sokoto Wins Best Performing State / Asko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.