Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,564 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) - Events (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) (90258 Views)

Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding / NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos / Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 19, 2016
Okeyson4wisdom:
Is ur mind judging you?
what kinda dumb question is this? Just answer my questions if you claim to know what you are talking about angry i bet you have know idea what you were ranting about.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by Kaybaba5(m): 10:16am On Nov 19, 2016
Emassive:
Bros this is not even Mountain of Fire and secondly it is not true.
What's the name of Hall in MFM cause all marriages are done under the watchful eye of the Committee in Onike-Yaba, Lagos HQ. I had my wedding there and I just wonder many people have come here to lie about rubbish things in the name making a Name for themselves. Sometime I think we need to draw a line between Reality and fallacy.

The question is were u there

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 10:26am On Nov 19, 2016
gypsey:
what kinda dumb question is this? Just answer my questions if you claim to know what you are talking about angry i bet you have know idea what you were ranting about.
sighs, I don't need to prove it to you, do I? Read those scriptures attached to the message, buy the truth and sell it not, him who has ear let him hear
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by abrahamzy: 10:35am On Nov 19, 2016
wonderful
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 19, 2016
Okeyson4wisdom:
sighs, I don't need to prove it to you, do I? Read those scriptures attached to the message, buy the truth and sell it not, him who has ear let him hear
yea, the same scripture wrote by men who claimed they met God, tell me before the white men brought christianity to Africa did Africans have the problems the have today? With so many crooked God of men, brainwashing folk like you, did you see what christian religion has caused in Africa today? I mean, they are not even united different church with different names selling/preaching different doctrines, are they not suppossed to serving the same God?
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:52am On Nov 19, 2016
Akkord4gov:
I'm not a xtian,but I strongly agree with MFM. I'm yet to see d rationale in the usage of makeup. Som1 should pls explain it to me.

Makeup is a scam perpetuated by the womenfolk to look more desirable than they truly are.

Therein lies your answer.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by LoveJesus87(m): 11:05am On Nov 19, 2016
Airforce1:
That man look sad

Why?
think say na only me notice am...
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by Lovine: 11:13am On Nov 19, 2016
You people made them to be hypocrites. God is a Spirit and those that worship Him must do so in the spirit. Churches teache religion instead of the state of the heart. God looks at the heart not what you wear, what's wrong with what the bride wore? Hypocrites that creates laws that does not bring salvation but condemnation.

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by horlar1960(m): 11:35am On Nov 19, 2016
Akkord4gov:

Dressing like ayamatanga na shine abi
U no b xtian,den hw do u know about ayamatanga
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by humblemikel(f): 11:50am On Nov 19, 2016
i love this girl perception of life
everything in life is not all about fighting and arguments to get ur way
instead quietly walk your way into happiness with no hard feelings
this is an example of giving to Caesar what belongs to caesar
wishing her a happy married life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by humblemikel(f): 11:56am On Nov 19, 2016
adeA1:
devils work inside her

devils work inside her

devils work inside her

gerarahere 4 real
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 19, 2016
Airforce1:
That man look sad
Why?
yhu knw hw much moni wey commot im bank account in d name of dx wedding?
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by Believe2061(m): 1:03pm On Nov 19, 2016
Akkord4gov:
I'm not a xtian,but I strongly agree with MFM. I'm yet to see d rationale in the usage of makeup. Som1 should pls explain it to me.

But you would glady use body cream or hair lotion or a soap to bathe.... you obviously need help, one that even MFM can't offer

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by Paulscholari(m): 2:22pm On Nov 19, 2016
Lots of hypocrites in the church, it makes me detest going to church this days!
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by jeff1607(m): 2:22pm On Nov 19, 2016
CHURCH WEDDING IS OVERRATED

JUST DO THE NORMAL TRADITIONAL STUFF WITH THE COURT STUFF AND MAYBE GO TO ANY CHURCH AND DO THANKSGIVING END OF STORY.

NUFF SAID
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 19, 2016
Okeyson4wisdom:
poor christians, I weep for them, that is why those in the other religion never take us serious, when we aren't holding on to those things that are approved by God, u break church rules you are happy all in the name that u want to enjoy ur day, some minutes of pleasure and you drift away with God, you incure demons to your celebration all in the name of celebrating marriages, ask yourself why is the state of marriages crashing as a matter of fact if u study those cases well you will find out that majority of them are so called christians, tell them the mind of God they will want to do their own, many have sacrificed their marriages and themselves to the devil, and they are being controlled by demonic possession, why is that most of manipulations of the underworld are targeted at women mostly, because many of them are slaves to them, either they are holding their hair extensions, fake eye lashes, fake fingernails etc and the devil use those things to control them, jesus said know ye not that unto whom you yield urself to you are servants unto it, either unto God ( living right, staying pure,natural) or unto the devil ( craving after worldliness, which includes their way of life, dressings, etc) some that know the truth and have been warned are shy to speak the truth, some inferiority complex have finished them, that's why I remember solomon after the passage of time went back to his vomit, God never change, neither his laws read I timothy 2 vs 9 zepheniah 1 vs 8 and pray to God to convince you about about this, God bless you.
Why would any right thinking human take your faith seriously when it is misogynistic and sexist and all about about enslaving and suppressing women and above all hypocritical and also robbing women of their liberty and freedom when they are just as human as men. I always wonder why the devil has hair and fingernail and every other female related items factories and all that, that he uses to control women, but for philandrist reasons doesn't have male-related-items producing factories, could this be just for the reason to suppress women? Maybe!
You think hair extensions and artificial fingernails are of the devil, but you don't think that the computer you used to type the gobbledygook up there is the devil's property? Every man-made product(eye lashes etc) is worldly and demonic except the ones that favor you(cars, phones etc) right? Hope you can see how ridiculously flawed your rhetoric is?
We will only take you and your folks seriously when you stop using our automobiles, our eletronics, our man-made houses, our scientific method of treatment and our clothes and clothing accessories.
You folks can leave this planet or better go live in a cave far away from civilization, then we will know you are in all honesty true about worldliness, but for now we think that you all are judgemental hypocritical sexist. If you don't like the world, get out, and go be with ur daddy in heaven and while you are restricting women from using worldly stuffs, start by showing ur honesty by throwing your phone away.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 3:05pm On Nov 19, 2016
I don't get t....

I don't think MFM allows you to open your hair as the lady did

N to those applauding her, I think t would have been better she went to a church that would allow her dress anyhow she likes, rather than play this game on them
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by IYANGBALI: 4:05pm On Nov 19, 2016
the woman have old and her bweast have digest. See my profile for my bweast grin grin grin grin
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by Akkord4gov: 5:14pm On Nov 19, 2016
Believe2061:
But you would glady use body cream or hair lotion or a soap to bathe.... you obviously need help, one that even MFM can't offer

Just read what you wrote again and ask yourself,am I making sense?
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by MizOmalicha(f): 4:09am On Nov 20, 2016
Okeyson4wisdom:
I pray u didn't come here to check grammatical blunders, all I know is that the message has been passed him that has ear let him hear,
Check blunders how n why?! I'm only saying ur msg was nice n touched me!
Calm down we ain't beefing biko
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 7:10am On Nov 20, 2016
MizOmalicha:
Check blunders how n why?! I'm only saying ur msg was nice n touched me! Calm down we ain't beefing biko
am sorry if I offended you with words

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by Aleora(f): 11:27am On Nov 20, 2016
Akkord4gov:

Dressing like ayamatanga na shine abi
everyperson must not share in your sadness
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by Akkord4gov: 11:36am On Nov 20, 2016
Aleora:
everyperson must not share in your sadness

As a psychologist,i 1st checked ur dp and I realised the reason for your illogical comment. Babe,u just wanted to be notice and u have achieved that,can u now pm me your number
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by kuchikau1: 2:46pm On Nov 20, 2016
Juliusdaughter:

And your church is the best church. Clap for yourself. Save" in what sense, what enemies grin like celestial, redeem, winners, JW and all other denomination no wonder you're spewing nonsense
Only God knows the kind eye u go dry use eye people weY no Dey go ur church, you'd see them as candidate of hell.
From ur comment, i now strongly believe that the candidates of hell already acknowledge themselves
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by kuchikau1: 2:51pm On Nov 20, 2016
Juliusdaughter:

Shut the hell up?! You're the hypocrite here. Is there a rule to wht a bride should wear at her own reception? The church asked her to dress up to their own standard and she did, how is she an hypocrite? The truth is this is what those holier than thou pastors want, insincerity! Nonsense. No wonder school fellowships are like that, people pretend to be who they are not just so they can be a worker and all other, sisters of God would pretend to wear skirt for over 3/4years to impress who exactly? After graduation u see them in trouser angry angry grin why
I swear down if my parents were deeper lifers or all these Pentecostal churches that wants bride to appear anyhow on her wedding, I'd just dress like that to give them what they want and go to my reception looking MEcheesy She how she looks like madam in the first pics compared to her reception look
Fine woman
U r beyound redemption.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by markbenny(m): 3:42pm On Nov 20, 2016
She is cutee without make up too
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by Aleora(f): 1:18pm On Nov 21, 2016
Akkord4gov:

As a psychologist,i 1st checked ur dp and I realised the reason for your illogical comment. Babe,u just wanted to be notice and u have achieved that,can u now pm me your number
lmao...howdy?
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by Akkord4gov: 2:38pm On Nov 21, 2016
Aleora:
lmao...howdy?

Good,u?

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by Emassive(m): 7:51pm On Nov 21, 2016
Kaybaba5:

The question is were u there

That's not any of the halls in MFM and if you are not dumb to believe anything you read then how can an Official photo grapher have to post only 2pictures of the news where even an uninvited guest can take upto as many as their phone can accommodate. Something must be wrong with many zombies on SM
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by Emassive(m): 7:58pm On Nov 21, 2016
miqos02:
u mean there is only one branch of mfm in nigeria where all marriages are conducted?

bros there is no marriage committee in any branch outside Lagos and most weddings you wish to conduct in the church premises is done at the HQ unless you are using an outside premises. Don't fool yourself by been smart. ask the ops properly where the picture was taken its truly MFM and the name of the Hall.. I will take all the picture of MFM hall for you in a day to send you
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by gellermonicabel: 9:39am On Feb 04, 2020
Love is so damn hard thing. You have to value your woman needs more than yours. The most successful relationships are the ones with a really low negativity threshold. Like mine with Annie - woman i found at https://mailorderbridesadvisor.com/colombian-brides/ and started dating instantly after first meeting.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) by AlexGamow: 11:22am On Feb 04, 2020
gellermonicabel:
Love is so damn hard thing. You have to value your woman needs more than yours. The most successful relationships are the ones with a really low negativity threshold. Like mine with Annie - woman i found at https://mailorderbridesadvisor.com/colombian-brides/ and started dating instantly after first meeting.

I found my Colombian beauty on this site: https://alfalcolombia2017.com/ wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Four Sisters, Medical Doctors Marry On The Same Day (Photos) / Tshekedi Pitso Buried With His Car In South Africa (Pictures) / Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.