Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,848 members, 7,862,778 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:05 AM

How To Get Your First Ten Reviews On Fiverr.com - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Get Your First Ten Reviews On Fiverr.com (379 Views)

CHAKA: I Need Reviews On This App. / I Need Ur Reviews On Naira4dollar I Want To Buy PM From Them / Reviews On Gatatransport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Your First Ten Reviews On Fiverr.com by Globalmoney: 7:46pm On Nov 18, 2016
Hi guys, Top of the day to you all. I want to first thank those who patronized us when they needed a Google developer account for uploading their APK to the Google PlayStore.
To those who are still in need of Good developer account, you can contact us we have some that we really want to sell.
Let's go straight to the topic of Today. HOW TO GET YOUR FIRST TEN REVIEWS ON FIVERR.
Just as we all know, fiverr is an online portal where you van get many digital jobs done for as low as five dollars. This platform has brought millions on dollars into the pockets of many developers and freelancers all over the world.

Many atimes getting your first job on fiverr can take months not because you are not good at what you do but because you are yet to ascend to the level 1 or level 2. People believed that these levels indicates competence and trust. That is why many developers stuck and eventually frustrated on this platform.
I joined fiverr June 2016 and I got my first ten reviews within 5 days but I was not upgraded to level one until it was exactly a month that I joined.

So here I will show you can become a level 1 and possibly level two fiverr user without stress.... Drop your comments before I continue.
Re: How To Get Your First Ten Reviews On Fiverr.com by alterswerve(m): 7:50pm On Nov 18, 2016
Places butt here
Re: How To Get Your First Ten Reviews On Fiverr.com by CoolFreeday(m): 8:33pm On Nov 18, 2016
na wao...

(1) (Reply)

The Choice Of A Wise Investor Before The Year Ends. / Practical Method On How To Make Money On Your Own Terms / Silver For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.