Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Ondo Election: Buhari, Osinbajo To Lead NATIONWIDE APC Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Election: Buhari, Osinbajo To Lead NATIONWIDE APC Rally (1067 Views)

President Buhari In Ondo For APC Rally (Photos) / Edo Election: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promise For Free & Fair Election- Amaechi / Why APC Should Win Edo Governorship Election – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo Election: Buhari, Osinbajo To Lead NATIONWIDE APC Rally by Ivanlxi(m): 7:56pm On Nov 18, 2016
Buhari, Osinbajo to lead APC mega rally of supporters to Akure

– President Muhammadu Buhari and VP Prof Yemi Osinbajo to lead a giant crowd of supporters to Akure ahead of Ondo elections

– The mega rally is a part of the APC campaign in support of their candidate Chief Rotimi Akeredolu

President Muhammadu Buhari and Vice President Professor Yemi Osinbajo are set to lead members of All Progressives Congress (APC) from across the country to Akure, Ondo state, on Saturday, November 19.

A planned mega campaign rally is organised to show support to the party’s governorship candidate, Chief Rotimi Akeredolu.

The information was made public in a statement issued by Chief Abayomi Adesanya, Ondo state APC publicity secretary. Mr Adesanya said:
“The president is expected to address a mammoth crowd of party faithful and the teeming supporters of APC in Ondo state.

Mr President has given assurances that he will personally grace the campaign rally scheduled to hold on Saturday at the Democracy Park, Akure. Buhari will lead all the APC governors across the country and members of the Federal Executive Council to the campaign rally, while the Senate President, Dr Bukola Saraki will also grace the event.”

The Ondo state governorship election take place at the state’s capital on Saturday, November 26.

The APC spokesman also informed about fuji musician, Abass Akande aka Obesere, who will entertain people at the campaign rally. He urged the people of the state to arrange a warm welcome to the president and come to the rally as the visit is not only significant for the APC members but for all residents of the state.
Re: Ondo Election: Buhari, Osinbajo To Lead NATIONWIDE APC Rally by awa(m): 7:59pm On Nov 18, 2016
Who APC eppp?

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election: Buhari, Osinbajo To Lead NATIONWIDE APC Rally by SillyMods: 8:01pm On Nov 18, 2016
awa:
Who APC eppp?
APC will win Ondo.

Even if Oke wins it, I'll take it. As long as it's not the Poverty Development Party.
Re: Ondo Election: Buhari, Osinbajo To Lead NATIONWIDE APC Rally by repogirl(f): 8:04pm On Nov 18, 2016
If they like they should lead worldwide rally, foolish people. They have not started doing what they were elected by their zombies to do. Instead they wrecked the economy and are now going to dance like drunken old men waving stupid brooms all over the country.

Uselessness!

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Election: Buhari, Osinbajo To Lead NATIONWIDE APC Rally by awa(m): 8:25pm On Nov 18, 2016
SillyMods:

APC will win Ondo.

Even if Oke wins it, I'll take it. As long as it's not the Poverty Development Party.

My concern is for us to vote individual not party. Truth is PDP was never our problem in Nigeria but those that make up PDP.
Bros let us vote wisely instead of voting on party line... I repeat who APC don EPP
Re: Ondo Election: Buhari, Osinbajo To Lead NATIONWIDE APC Rally by kcmichael: 8:46pm On Nov 18, 2016
Cant u guys see the handwriting on the wall,APC will surely win.if u quote me u will be like pdp
Re: Ondo Election: Buhari, Osinbajo To Lead NATIONWIDE APC Rally by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:51pm On Nov 18, 2016
SillyMods:

APC will win Ondo.

KWANKWASO, AMAECHI, SARAKI, ATIKU, DAKUKU, ORJI UZO KALU, OBASANJO, AUDU OGBE, FATAI, TAMBUWAL, DOGORA, NYAKO EC were once members of PDP, but now they have been made clean ba?
Re: Ondo Election: Buhari, Osinbajo To Lead NATIONWIDE APC Rally by kcmichael: 8:52pm On Nov 18, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

KWANKWASO, AMAECHI, SARAKI, ATIKU, DAKUKU, ORJI UZO KALU, OBASANJO, AUDU OGBE, FATAI, TAMBUWAL, DOGORA, NYAKO EC were once members of PDP, but now they have been made clean ba?

U have no option to wail till 2025
Re: Ondo Election: Buhari, Osinbajo To Lead NATIONWIDE APC Rally by Paperwhite(m): 9:21pm On Nov 18, 2016
Let's see what these failures will bring to the table again.
Re: Ondo Election: Buhari, Osinbajo To Lead NATIONWIDE APC Rally by gebest: 10:04pm On Nov 18, 2016
waitin concern me, i stand with GEJ
Re: Ondo Election: Buhari, Osinbajo To Lead NATIONWIDE APC Rally by SillyMods: 3:26am On Nov 19, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

awa:

My concern is for us to vote individual not party. Truth is PDP was never our problem in Nigeria but those that make up PDP.
Bros let us vote wisely instead of voting on party line... I repeat who APC don EPP
Obviously you don't know a thing about impact of party ideology. We know PDP's ideology is "to steal and let others steal". Tell me any other party with such wicked mindset.

(1) (Reply)

When Lying Against Obiano Backfired, Eye Witness Account / CBN Gov Proposes N100b Tax On Mobile Phone Users / Rivers Rerun: Asari Dokubo Entered Akuku-toru With A Tattered Old Man(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.