Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Photos Of P'square's 35th Birthday Cake - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of P'square's 35th Birthday Cake (36567 Views)

The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 / Stephanie Ghaida Visits Peter Okoye Of P'square (Photos) / Lola Omotayo Blasts Follower Who Said "She Is Only Popular Because Of P'square" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of P'square's 35th Birthday Cake by yinkslinks(m): 11:50am On Nov 19, 2016
I have been ready but all i meet is oloshos. We can make it happen!
Mzyouzee1:
Chai....marriage don dey hungry me
Re: Photos Of P'square's 35th Birthday Cake by LoveJesus87(m): 12:02pm On Nov 19, 2016
Mzyouzee1:
go and marry naw
Re: Photos Of P'square's 35th Birthday Cake by Uzoigwe1(m): 12:38pm On Nov 19, 2016
God bless their hustle.... May they never break up again!
Re: Photos Of P'square's 35th Birthday Cake by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 19, 2016
Dremostar:
Today one of Nigeria's music legend Peter & Paul Okoye is plus one today. Check out there cake below

https://www.instagram.com/p/BM9dsnTgjeD/?hl=en

https://www.instagram.com/p/BM9JzpODAsH/?hl=en
where the cake now.....all I see is something a cap on a turn-table of some sort......and the other pics,God knows what it is..
Re: Photos Of P'square's 35th Birthday Cake by coptic: 12:49pm On Nov 19, 2016
talktonase:
I can never forget twins bread in Jos!

Talk about which, is their bakery still running?
Re: Photos Of P'square's 35th Birthday Cake by talktonase(m): 12:51pm On Nov 19, 2016
coptic:

Talk about which, is their bakery still running?
recession cannot stop it!
Re: Photos Of P'square's 35th Birthday Cake by emymeeky: 1:22pm On Nov 19, 2016
Mzyouzee1:
my dear. ....atlst someone will get to make nice cakes like dis nd our son wil cut it...isnt it cute?

Abeg Wetin u put for ur bweast @ ur profile pic undecided
Re: Photos Of P'square's 35th Birthday Cake by uzuede4(f): 1:24pm On Nov 19, 2016
Mzyouzee1:
Go marry now. No forget to invite me o. grin
Mzyouzee1:
Go marry now. No forget to invite me o.
Re: Photos Of P'square's 35th Birthday Cake by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 19, 2016
Congrats
But why didn't Peter okoye invite Bukunmi org to perform 'mercy' for his son, i gues its he is an artist too. lol
Re: Photos Of P'square's 35th Birthday Cake by thexzy(m): 4:55pm On Nov 19, 2016
Go scorpio....Happy Birthday to Psquare, myself and all the Scorpio community. We simply rock.
Re: Photos Of P'square's 35th Birthday Cake by coptic: 6:01pm On Nov 19, 2016
talktonase:
recession cannot stop it!
lol. True talk.
Re: Photos Of P'square's 35th Birthday Cake by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 19, 2016
yekparikpa:
cake is just for a day in a year...how about other days of the year? My dear marriage na wahala!
Marraige no be wahala if you marry the right person.
Re: Photos Of P'square's 35th Birthday Cake by yekparikpa(m): 8:00pm On Nov 19, 2016
sisipelebe:
Marraige no be wahala if you marry the right person.
How do you know the right person? People get married cos they feel they've found the right person, infact the religious ones goes to extent of seeking spiritual guidance from their pastors, priests and Imams only for 40% of these so called marriages to end in divorce, Another 40% endure their marriage just because they don't want their children to be raised in a broken home.
Re: Photos Of P'square's 35th Birthday Cake by Africanpride: 10:12pm On Nov 19, 2016
Mzyouzee1:

Waiting you con dey wait for, go marry na.
Re: Photos Of P'square's 35th Birthday Cake by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 20, 2016
yekparikpa:
How do you know the right person? People get married cos they feel they've found the right person, infact the religious ones goes to extent of seeking spiritual guidance from their pastors, priests and Imams only for 40% of these so called marriages to end in divorce, Another 40% endure their marriage just because they don't want their children to be raised in a broken home.
True talk, I concur with the last sentence.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Represent All The Chubby Ladies" Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Short Gown / Rita Daniels Honoured At 85th Birthday Of Modupe Clara Edozien / Mr Ibu's Wife & Her Daughter In A Matching Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.