Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,135 members, 7,852,859 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:20 AM

Which Is More Important To You? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Is More Important To You? (778 Views)

Steve Bannon Says Killing Huawei More Important Than Trade Deal With China / Which Is More Important Between Flashlight And Calculator? / Which Smartphone Features Are Most Important To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is More Important To You? by ovokate(f): 10:24pm On Nov 18, 2016
Guys which is more important to you; to have a phone with internet access but unable to make calls or be able to make calls but no internet access cool smiley
Re: Which Is More Important To You? by Dabsey: 10:28pm On Nov 18, 2016
Lol Obviously your Thread is pointless. wink wink wink

But why bother when a smartphone can do both?
Re: Which Is More Important To You? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 18, 2016
hmmm, i think i rather use a touch light phone Than use a phone that can't make calls. angry

But what kind of a smartphone make calls but can't access the internet?.

Just am wondering .
Re: Which Is More Important To You? by ovokate(f): 11:10pm On Nov 18, 2016
Re: Which Is More Important To You? by ovokate(f): 11:13pm On Nov 18, 2016
Dabsey:

Well I didn't actually specify that it has to be a smartphone it could any type of phone with either of the two options smiley
Re: Which Is More Important To You? by ovokate(f): 11:14pm On Nov 18, 2016
Dabsey:

Well I didn't actually specify that it has to be a smartphone it could any type of phone with either of the two options smiley
Re: Which Is More Important To You? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 20, 2016
ovokate:
Two days ago, I realized all of a sudden that I couldn't make calls with my phone. I tried everything from switching it off and on, checking my sim card and so on.I was really apprehensive then I heard mtn was having issues with their network. At that point though I didn't even think about the internet undecided cos i just wanted to be able to make calls ( not everyone knows how to use the internet but almost everyone knows how to make and receive calls) so I thought how hard it will be to have people far away but not be able to reach them. That's how the question came about smiley
undecided
Re: Which Is More Important To You? by Dabsey: 9:31pm On Nov 24, 2016
Now you're confusing me; sad sad sad

ovokate:

Re: Which Is More Important To You? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 24, 2016
I naturally hate making any receiving of calls... Don't know why.........

I'll go with internet... cuz I usually go up to a month without making any call, but never gone a day without accessing the internet
Re: Which Is More Important To You? by ovokate(f): 5:48pm On Nov 26, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:
I naturally hate making any receiving of calls... Don't know why.........

I'll go with internet... cuz I usually go up to a month without making any call, but never gone a day without accessing the internet
You seem to be the only one that understands the question smiley

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Currently Working On A Foldable Smartphone To Be Unveiled 2017 / New Phone / Why B Say Nairaland Nor Dey Allow Free Browsing Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.